Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 05:43 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 05:41 PM
Cat Art Needed!...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 05:28 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by ollie
Today 05:28 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 05:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2024, 10:30 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

She knew she shouldn't be out here. While she may have filled her belly and gotten some much needed water and rest, Dusklion was still on the skinnier side as a result of her little "expedition" to the caverns down below and would be no match for a predator should she come across one - but she couldn't help it. After searching around camp for the troubled apprentice, the deputy had waited until her brother's attention was diverted elsewhere before slipping out of camp as fast as her thin legs would allow. Talonpaw... had disappeared. It made her stomach churn with anxiety because as rude and as abrasive as he was... to the deputy he was just a kid. Young, inexperienced, alone in unfamiliar territory. What if he had fallen down somewhere like she had?? What if he was crying to the openings in the cave tops above him praying that a cat would hear, like she had?

"Talonpaw??!" Her voice was still rather hoarse and raspy as she stumbled through the mountain territory, sides heaving with the extended effort it took to be out and about. "Talonpaw?!!" ...Only silence met her echoed calls as the deputy continued forward, ragged breathing and all. Memories of finding Mossypaw's bruised and battered body dead at the ShadowClan border were not helping her paranoia that Talonpaw had met the same fate, despite not being anywhere near Clan territory and knowing that, after meeting Saturn, the Atari wouldn't do such a brutal thing.

...By the time the deputy was stumbling back to camp the sun was starting to set. The exertion had made black dots flicker around her vision as she finally was forced to slump to the ground, jaws parted to take in as much of the mountain air as she could. Tears had misted her eyes but hadn't fallen until now, partly out of pure exhaustion but parly out of grief for Talonpaw. Where was he? Was he okay? ...Why didn't she speak to him when she had the chance to apologize for making him do that to Fogmuzzle?

"...Please, StarClan..." she murmured breathlessly as she closed her eyes, "...please guide his paws. Keep... him safe..."

[ open if anyone wants to have noticed the injured and suppose-to-be-resting deputy having slipped out of camp ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old August 4th, 2024, 10:57 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye was on one of her usual solo hunting patrols, humming monotonously to herself as she trotted through the mountain territory. Hunting was when she felt most at-ease, when she could feel her mind melting into the surrounding world, any troubling thoughts soon to follow. But as she walked, she noticed a sight that made her feel very much not at ease. Dusklion, out of camp. Fadingstar had ordered her to stay put, right?

She began to approach the deputy, nose wrinkled in thought. She knew she really had no right to order the deputy around, but she was clearly worse for wear. What would be the point of having rediscovered her, only for her to die of exhaustion shortly thereafter? It was the leader's words Heroneye would use--not her own. That was whose command it was. That was what she told herself.

"Dusklion?" Heroneye called out tentatively. As she grew closer, she became all the more aware of the deputy's state. She was thin with malnourishment and breathing haggardly, evidently exhausted. What could have drawn her out of camp, even after all that had happened? "What are you doing out of camp? Did something happen?" Her tone was as curious as it was uneasy. Whatever it was, it would have to be resolved quickly, before the situation was exacerbated.

( @reiya )

Last edited by Fits; August 6th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old August 4th, 2024, 11:14 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

At the questions of the pretty brown pelted she-cat, Floodsight nodded in agreement with a subtle smile, "Yeah...yeah I'd like that."

Better start getting better at talking to other cats if she wants to be more of a helpful clanmate. It was a good thing that Heroneye had offer to let Floodsight join or else only StarClan knows how long it would take for Floodsight to build up the courage to ask.

Though it's her first time really talking to the other warrior, Floodsight could say she a pretty amiable cat to be around. Perhaps not as talkative, but still probably faring better than whatever communication skills Floodsight could utter to manage.

There's a slight overcast today, but it should be fine for hunting. A little cooler in temperature would surely bring the prey swarming for their daily meals. A little excited to finally get out of camp, Floodsight tilted her head letting the other warrior lead the way. Floodsight gave a smile and shifted her paws excitedly for today's excursion.

"Lead the way," Floodsight nodded at Heroneye.

[ @Fits haha they would 100% be apologizing in circles. feel free to start up another post outside ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 4th, 2024, 12:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye's gaze softened slightly at the sight of the fellow warrior's smile. So she really was still amiable to Heroneye despite her previous clumsiness. Heroneye had to imagine that wouldn't last once Floodsight discovered for herself what a snoozefest the former could be, but that was neither here nor there. In any case, being her usual worrywart self probably wouldn't help that impression terribly, she had to imagine. In other words, if she was bound to make a fool of herself anyway (which she already had, to be fair), she supposed it wasn't worth giving a second thought. Easier said than done, but better than ignored.

"Alright, then. Let's go." Heroneye paused, taking a moment to reflect on her appalling way with words before slipping out of camp, glancing over her shoulder to ensure the silver-pelted warrior was following.

Entering into the mountain territory and making her way towards the river, Heroneye decided to take a stab at smalltalk. Far from her forte, but Heroneye was beginning to doubt that she even had a forte to begin with, so what difference would it make, anyway? It beat walking around in awkward silence, at the very least. "It seems like it may rain soon," she began in a lowered voice, not wanting to startle any potential nearby prey. Wow, great one, Heroneye. Because Floodsight doesn't have eyes with which to see the sky, apparently. Fascinating conversation starter; I can feel whatever opinion she had of you crumbling to dust as you speak.

( @goodacacia )
Old August 4th, 2024, 02:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Starpoint

Mistyshard gathered at the Starpoint, curiously gazing at the leader. Dusklion going missing... yes, that was a big shock for all. She was glad that the deputy was back and resting in the medicine cat's den, they really needed Dusklion's presence in the clan. And the she-cat was a great companion. She nodded along as Fadngstar spoke, a relieved look in her one amber eye.

So, problems with kits and apprentices.. that was nothing new, the youth of the clan had always been a bit crazy. The apprentices trying to play medicine cat notice was met with a little sigh. It could be really dangerous for cats if they trusted an apprentice and were fed the wrong herb. Too many things that could go wrong. The repeat of the rules and the new consequences were met with a satisfied smile. That should keep cats in line for a while, she hoped.. though some young cats just couldn't be sensible no matter the conditions.

She shifted in her position a little, wrapping her tail around her paws and waiting for the meeting to continue.
Old August 4th, 2024, 03:35 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior // 22 Moons //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE//

Redwater listened carefully to her leader’s words. No kits allowed out of camp? Sounds good. She gave a glance in the former outsider kittens’ direction. Sorrel and Beach. Sorrel’s been out of camp many times… oh well. Redwater shifted in her position, scanning the cats around her. A deep want to protect them and prove herself to them filled her.

Last edited by constellation; August 4th, 2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old August 4th, 2024, 03:45 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
Rainpaw flinched when Fadingstar mentioned the "apprentice" that accessed the herb stores. She looked down at her paws shamefully, she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to feel worthy of being an apprentice every again. But at least names weren't named and Fadingstar didn't look at her directly. So it wasn't like it was going to be made common knowledge. Still, she knew who Fadingstar was referring to.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw glanced at her sister when Fadingstar mentioned the herbs, and saw her reaction. Ravenpaw couldn't help but sigh, it was so annoying how easily her sister allowed herself to feel defeated. She wanted to grab Rainpaw by the scruff and shake some sense into her. The best way to move forward from a mistake was to work on yourself and prove yourself to the clan again. Not mope around.

Irisdream
Irisdream was sitting amongst her clanmates peacefully, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. She sat with grace and poise, and blinked her deep, dark blue eyes at Fadingstar's announcements, and nodded her head solemnly. Sounds reasonable. She noted.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 4th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam turned towards the lionheart and…wherever…Russethowl was…where was him? He couldn’t have possibly left all of a sudden. Could he? Seabreeze had made it clear to stay within eyesight and it doesn’t look like he sees the former thunderclanner either. So it wasn’t just them, huh? The young warrior just silently wished he just went off to search somewhere and accidentally went off trail. Who knows, maybe he found something and decided to investigate further. Wait, no, if he did then why didn’t he say anything? That just doesn’t make sense at all. “You’re right, we probably should to check up there. Can’t find anything here. Everything seems pretty quiet; so far the cats over the border seems innocent” they paused. Fadingstar told them to check the border on the far down…so that probably means there’s another patrol being sent for the other part of the border. The other patrols were checking the territory or the forest so it’s most likely Fadingstar’s patrol going to the border

they walked back towards Seabreeze, still no sight of Russethowl. Did he even follow the patrol to the border? Their eyes slowly drifted away ever so slightly. They saw him earlier back at camp so they knew he was probably following along with the patrol. Did he fall back? No, that’s unlikely. They didn’t want to think bad of anyone or suspect anyone but with Dusklion missing anything could’ve happened as much as they’d hate to ponder over the possibility of a traitor among the clan. They can’t be sure about it “Russethowl…so neither of us knew where he went just now or what happened to him…” they aimed that to themselves, not really expecting a response before their gaze went over towards Seabreeze again “Let’s get going then

[ @Oliver | Sea ] [ @Bean | Russet ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

Finally, Seabreeze arrived. The large tom followed the lionheart out to the rift, nodding his head before leaving in search of his deputy. He soon realized he had wandered too far away - crap. And no sight of Dusklion either. Double crap. Letting out a hiss of frustration, the warrior made his way back to his patrolmates- who surprise surprise- were leaving. "Thought leavin your clanmates behind wasnt ideal, fishface," he snarled, lashing his tail as he bounded up to meet his patrol. "On a more serious note, went pretty far out of eyesight, but zero signs of Dusklion. No idea where she is."

[ @Oliver @Minkuu ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had offered a simple nod to Sunsetgleam and was about to turn to lead up the rift a ways before he would ultimately call the patrol and began to lead them back. It wasn't looking to be very likely that Dusklion had been in this area before she disappeared. The lionheart hopes that the other patrols have been more lucky about the matter. Though it wasn't all bad, at least this struck the other group's potential particpation to extremely slim to none. If they had been involved then there would be scents suggesting it but there was ultimately nothing. His ear flicked and his eyes turned, a cold ice in them as he faced his and Sunsetgleam's missing patrol mate.

"Says the squirrel that left their clan. I am not here to babysit you, you are fully capable of staying with the patrol you were assigned with, and you are more than capable of calling out to us if something had grabbed your attention so much it warranted falling behind." The lionheart answered coolly, before flicking his tail and leading a ways up. There wouldn't be anything, Seabreeze could just tell, but it was worth being thorough. Dusklion needed to come home. Though eventually, even he had to call it a day. Nothing was being found, and they needed to report in, less the clan thinks that they went missing while searching.

His clan mates haven't made any indications of finding anything so he stopped searching and called out to them one last time, "Unless you guys have found something, I think we should be returning now."

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 4th, 2024, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye was on one of her usual solo hunting patrols, humming monotonously to herself as she trotted through the mountain territory. Hunting was when she felt most at-ease, when she could feel her mind melting into the surrounding world, any troubling thoughts soon to follow. But as she walked, she noticed a sight that made her feel very much not at ease. Dusklion, out of camp. Fadingstar had ordered her to stay put, right?

She began to approach the deputy, nose wrinkled in thought. She knew she really had no right to order the deputy around, but she was clearly worse for wear. What would be the point of having rediscovered her, only for her to die of exhaustion shortly thereafter? It was the leader's words Heroneye would use--not her own. That was whose command it was. That was what she told herself.

"Dusklion?" Heroneye called out tentatively. As she grew closer, she became all the more aware of the deputy's state. She was thin with malnourishment and breathing haggardly, evidently exhausted. What could have drawn her out of camp, even after all that had happened? "What are you doing out of camp? Did something happen?" Her tone was as curious as it was uneasy. Whatever it was, it would have to be resolved quickly, before the situation was exacerbated.

( @reiya )

Still trying to catch her breath, the deputy didn't notice at first when there were approaching paw steps. It wasn't until a voice spoke that she lifted her head in surprise, claws sliding out in preparation only to discover it wasn't a threat but Heroneye. Sliding her claws back in, the dull look returned to her gaze and she struggled to get to her paws, ignoring the way they shook and hoping the she-cat before her would too. "Was lookin' for Talonpaw... couldn't find him in camp 'n... just... I dunno..." Dropping her gaze to her paws and shrugging her shoulders, the dark tabby just shook her head. "He was a troubled kid... just sucks he seems to have gone missin', is all."

"I know 'm not suppose to be outta camp, but..." yeah, this was likely getting back to her brother for sure. Not that Dusklion really cared - she would just shrug off whatever scolding he gave her like she always had and always did. Lifting her head to look at Heroneye now she started to limp closer, opening her jaws to speak once more when her paw landed in something rather damp and dirty. Looking down the deputy notice a stream of black ants pouring out from a little hill that she had, unknowingly, stepped on. "...Sorry little guys," she muttered under her breath, lifting her paw and side-stepping around the hill with a glance before looking back to Heroneye. "Had to look for him, at least a bit. I know a lot of cats go missin', 'n we can't find 'em all, but..."

Letting her voice trail off she shook her head. "He probably'd just claw me anyway if I did find him," she tried to joke off, though it was clear in the way her voice was tight that her concern was rising. If they didn't find him and he was stuck here in the mountains... Dusklion would never forgive herself. "You out doin' some huntin'?" Changing the subject seemed like the best course of action, and now that the deputy had gotten a moment to catch her breath she felt... a little better. Physically, at least.

#duskbingo24

Old August 4th, 2024, 09:02 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Stuck in camp. Well, not really - the deputy knew she could leave if she really wanted to - but today she had woken up feeling rather ill. Be it another side affect of those starsdammned caverns or what, but Dusklion didn't feel like venturing too far away from camp. So instead she was inspecting one of the rocky walls that rose high above their camp, the shade it provided cooling her down from the hot summer day. There were some claw marks etched into the walls, or what looked like claw marks to her at least. She studied them, taking a step forward to -

- what was that? Hearing the squelch under paw she lifted it up to notice that there was a berry or two under paw. Immediately the deputy froze, eyeing the berry-juice on her paw and wondering if it happened to be poisonous. But it didn't look like deathberry juice, and it seemed to have no affect on her paw pad. Tentatively, Dusklion craned her neck forward and darted her tongue over her paw (risky move, most likely). But when she didn't keel over and die right after she figured it must just be a regular berry that fell down the mountainside into their camp. Hmm.

Looking from her still-lifted paw, to the rock face, then back again, a half-smirk crossed her face. Clearing her throat the dark tabby rolled her shoulders back and stuck her paw out, placing it directly onto the surface of the rock and pressing hard. She held it there for a second or two before releasing her hold on the rock. A paw print. The half-grin grew to a somewhat full grin as she pressed her paw again against the rock, holding it when lifting it to reveal another paw print.

"Does this count as leavin' my mark?" she joked to herself under her breath in amusement, setting her paw back down and chuckling. Two of her paw prints, placed close together. Sure they would likely get washed away in the rain but they were pretty to look at now at least.

[ open ]

#duskbingo24

Last edited by taillow; August 4th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Closed Thread