Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
“The forest is where the...
by isla
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:56 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:46 AM

Old July 25th, 2024, 08:46 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default "middle name's snake," [p]

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A | 10 moons

"Keep your cool and be confident!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneezepaw was certainly made aware of each tree, leaf, sprout, stump, root... well, everything the forest had to offer. It did have her feeling uneasy. She liked flat, open land a lot more than she liked tree mazes. It was, well, one, open, and two, it was RiverClan's old territory. She knew she couldn't complain, and they would go back eventually, but it just didn't feel right. Her paws yearned to feel the cold water again, splashing right up to her ankles. After the swimming lesson with Fadingstar, she was sure she'd at least be able to stand in the shallows. She understood the safety of it all. No cat wanted another to drown.

"So where are we going?"

Sneezepaw cast her gaze, though it was hard to do with all the forest things, over to Adderstrike. After the meeting conversation, Sneezepaw had decided to take her up on that training offer. It was nice, it wasn't every day you found a warrior willing to help you complete your training.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Fish ]

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 25th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old July 28th, 2024, 11:15 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: "middle name's snake," [p]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

It seemed like Starclan had finally gave Adderstrike a blessing. In what way was that? Well today was unlike most days and it wasn't windy, frigid and terrible. Well it was a little windy and cold it wasn't bad at all, and Adderstrike would be able to go out alone with just Seensepaw. She so badly wanted to make more friends that she was practically jumping out of her fur! Oh what a wonderful day it was to be her! It didn't take much walking for Adderstrike to find Sneezepaw waiting near the edge of camp for her.

"I got a little secret spot!~" Adderstrike purred secretively. "Try and keep up!"

With a giggle, Adderstrike went into a full blown sprint out of Riverclan's camp. She wanted to get to this spot before other cats started to figure out where it was. It did take what felt like forever to Adderstrike to get to this spot, to the point where she had to break her sprint and walk for most of the way. While walking besides Sneezepaw she had to fight her head from its burning urge to look over at Sneezepaw ever heartbeat. What was wrong with her head...? "So how had your training been going so far?" She said while looking straight ahead, her head wouldn't win this battle... Though what was that sweet scent just nearby...? Adderstrike glanced over to Sneezepaw to realize it was her, she was the source. "Did you sleep in flowers?" She said curiously. Or did she always smell like this?
Old July 30th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Certified Silly

sneezepaw

APPRENTICE | Female | 11 moons

"What they say is true: You have to see the world for yourself to appreciate how beautiful it is."

Sneezepaw tilted her head, very amused. She laughed for a moment, then ran after the energetic warrior.

"I certainly will try,"

She mewed wittily, an expression of triumph on her face. She, oddly, felt more herself with Adderstrike. In those terms, meaning she could speak sort of freely. Better than nothing at all, she supposed. She chased the silly she-cat out of RiverClan's camp, taking in the real sights of the forest. Before she'd only been able to see the trees peeking out from above the camp walls. Now everything just looked a lot taller and greener, the colors blending together.

Sneezepaw silently fell into a walk, matching her pace with that of Adderstrike's. She thought about the question. Well, she had been training with Lilyglide, her mentor whom she was quite fond of, Russethowl, who seemed respectable in nature, she'd liked the both of them okay. Though she wouldn't admit it, she preferred Adderstrike over the both of them. Possibly because she was younger than either, about the same moons as Sneeze herself.

"It's been good, Lilyglide's a nice mentor."

She smiled softly, the place under her eyes visibly crinkling as she did. She was at ease for a moment, before going full on red. Why was Adderstrike asking her if she slept in ...flowers?! She visibly blanked, eyes wide, frozen in her tracks. She got herself to calm after she reflected on the she-cats tone. It was curiosity, what was wrong with that? Once she could actually form a response, her voice sounded measely.

"Well- I- No?"

Sneezepaw store at Adderstrike, confused, but also, in some way, intrigued. What part of her portrayed floral likeness?

@Fish - Adderstrike

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)
Old July 31st, 2024, 01:14 AM

Adderstrike
@rubberRatroom

Adderstrike's heartbeat skipped a beat when she notice how red that Sneezepaw got. Oh dear did she say something wrong? Was it rude to talk about other cat's scents? ....Oh no.... The only time that she ever heard someone talk about another cat's scent is when describing other clan cats smelling awful. Which she didn't understand other than it being cheap jabs.... And maybe that was all that was, cheap jabs meant for other clan cats since it seemed like Sneezepaw wasn't all the upset now that she brave to look back at the other shecat.

Time to play it cool. "You must have for sure." Adderstrike said as she looked off to the clouds faking a calm and cool persona. "You have the sweet smell of those pretty mountain flowers around here." Wait was that flirting? Damn it Adderstrike, from one extreme to the other, you are on a role today.

"Anyways!" Adderstrike spoke suddenly before starting a soft jog. "If we don't get a move on we might be caught out in the dark!" This was a partial lie in that if they barely moved at all they would be caught in the dark. The best lie were of omission when you were trying to keep a cool demeanor. So having that been said, Adderstrike kept leading on ahead till the sun moved a cats whisker across the sky. When they were at the secret destination. Trees were plentiful around this mountain but there were bald spot and in this clearing a large boulder was hidden. It was covered in lichen and looked a bit like an egg, which prompted Adderstrike to try and jump and climb on top of it. Thankfully, while smooth it wasn't egg smooth so Adderstrike was able to get to the top with effort. "I call this Mountain Egg! This is how mountains have kit! Or were their kits come from anyways!" She said proudly while striking a proud pose.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:28 PM
Certified Silly

sneezepaw

"What they say is true: You have to see the world for yourself to appreciate how beautiful it is."

Sneezepaw was flustered once again, tilting her head away from Adderstrike. Did the high-energy she-cat feel awkward about her reaction? It was even worse to bear, in a more positive light all considered, that Adder seemed so cool about it. Oh how she wished she could act like that! She'd give anything to stop looking as red as a wild flower.

"Th-... Thanks,"

She stammered out, still wanting to be thankful for the compliment.

"Yeah, better, um, let's move forward."

Sneezepaw shuffled her paws, daring only every now and then to look up. Sometimes she'd steal a glance at the warrior, but only a small amount. She wasn't really in the mood to be caught, the sheer embarrassment that she could behold at one moment was enough of a warning. She quickened her pace to match Adder's again.

"Mountain egg?"

She chuckled, unable to control her laughter. That was a rather awful name, but funny in retrospect. Part of Sneezepaw was glad she'd accepted this, the other slightly hesitant, as she was actually enjoying herself with the warrior. Sure, her scent had been compared to pretty mountain flowers, but it was a compliment! Even if Sneeze couldn't tell between that and genuine flirting, it was still a... well, compliment!

She stared at the "mountain egg" imagining it cracking, making way for jagged peaks where rain would collect and probably make some nice ponds or rivers. Maybe ones she could swim in? Sneeze sighed, looking back at Adderstrike.

@Fish - Adder

Old August 2nd, 2024, 09:41 PM

Adderstrike
@rubberRatroom

Hearing the rousing chuckled from the other warrior, Adderstrike felt her ears burn as she quickly looked to the sky. Ah, why were her laughs so... Adderstrike lacked the proper words for it but no one laughed quite like Sneezepaw. Then there was a strong feeling of being stared at... So Adderstrike looked over and saw Sneezepaw staring at her. Ah what was she supposed to say now? The warrior shuffled a little uncomfortably at the moment, deciding what she should do next.

Forcing herself she looked back to the horizon and sighed. Being up on the Mountain Egg let her see above the trees around them. She wondered something as she looked out into the distance. She was sure to the west was they way they came, it looked like Rugged Range was in the distance... She then looked to the east and saw more mountains. "I wonder..." Adderstrike started softly before shaking her head. No, no this wouldn't be right.

"Sneezepaw do you want to hunt together?"
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Certified Silly

sneezepaw

Sneezepaw perked her ears. Hunting wasn't a bad idea at all, and maybe Adderstrike could teach her a thing or two? It would be a benefit in many ways. She didn't really know how to hunt, the best she could do was a crouch. But most cats "practiced" when they were kits. The only thing relatively indicating it though was pouncing on leaves. She often saw kittens doing it to pass time. She silently wished she'd done it when she was younger. It could have helped her, but that wasn't much to talk about anymore. What mattered is that she was doing her requirements now.

"Well, sure!"

She grinned, glad to be doing pretty much anything with Adderstrike. Even if she didn't find land-hunting all that interesting. Not that she knew how to fish either. Land-hunting was just... by her standards ...bland. Sneeze flicked her tail, flanking the warrior for a moment.

"Hear any mice scurrying? I'd probably only be able to catch those,"

Though she said it in a joking way, there was some truth. She quite literally didn't know how to leap high into the air to catch some bird or climb any trees.

@Fish - Adderstrike

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM

Adderstrike
@rubberRatroom

Hmm, mice. They would have to catch a few for them to fill the both of their bellies. Maybe that could work—A flash of red caught Adderstrike's eyes. Looking to its source she saw a cardinal had landed onto a nearby tree and was so temptingly close. Now if only she could get to the birdy. "Watch this..." She muttered as she wiggled her hunches.

The young warrior sprang as far as she could from atop the mountain egg to land on the tree branch. Which she was able to do and Adderstrike did slam her paw on the bird but there was a few things that weren't so great. Adderstrike only managed to get her paws down on the tail feathers which the cardinal managed to get out of, but not without losing a few tail feathers... And now Adderstrike looked like a hang in there kitten poster. Fantastic.

The muscle mass of the warrior was able to keep herself from falling all the way down but what was she supposed to do now? "Don't worry about me." Adderstrike called out to Sneezepaw as she tried to think. Looking below her, the ground looked like quite a drop. Ah this was happening right in front of a cute shecat none the—What did she just think? Without much thought Adderstrike let go of the branch and... Perfectly landed on the next branch. She then smiled up to Sneezepaw. "See? Easy! You must always be prepared for a fail jump when doing something risky, so I made sure I wouldn't get hurt." She lied. Adderstrike had no idea how she landed that so well.
Old Today, 07:31 AM
Certified Silly

sneezepaw

Sneezepaw watched Adderstrike get stuck onto a branch. She resisted a laugh, still concerned despite humored.

"Are you okay??"

She called up to the warrior, watching as she landed, spectacularly, on another branch. Her heart almost did a full on flip. What in the name of StarClan? That was pretty cool- Sneezepaw wondered once again if Adderstrike was alright. How would she get down? Would Sneeze have to learn how to climb a tree in a few moments? She internally screamed, figuring she'd injure herself if she tried to climb really anything. When she'd been training with Lilyglide she fell off a rock. A ROCK. She didn't want to take her chances, but figured if the warrior really couldn't get herself down, she would intervene.

"Sure wish I was up there..."

She mumbled under her breath without thought, face going red as she realized. Hadn't she just gone over the risk? She would fall, it was a guarantee. Even if she somehow, hypothetically, got herself onto that branch she wasn't coming down. And if she did come down, it'd be her splatting onto the ground.

"Are you able to get down?"

Sneeepaw called upwards again, her stomach churning. It was like she'd been hit with a full new set of emotions. All of which made some part of her feel worried sick, or sick in some way.

@Fish - Adderstrike