Today 08:40 AM

Old Today, 07:19 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
[ @JellyCat // @Desert Rain Frog // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Kaida ]

Larkswoop nodded to her apprentices, Falconpaw and Ravenpaw. "Practice some of your hunting moves by the camp entrance. I'll be there after I've eaten."

She dismissed the two cats with a wave of her tail before beckoning her sister, Willowfrost, over to her. "Where in StarClan's name have you been?" The she-cat demanded. "A moon, Willowfrost, and no sign of you. Do you understand that Crowtalon and I searched the camp and the territory all over for you?" She pressed her muzzle to the top of her littermate's head.

Larkswoop swung her head around to glare at her mate, Finchswoop. "And you? You had me worried sick, you daft furball. Now, come here and let me clean those wounds."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

↟ Breezepool ↟
"the most stupid decision ive ever made"
thunderclan - he/they - 29 moons

Another day in the clearing, another cat yelling about something or other. A sigh lead to a grumble, as Breezepool was rudely awaken from his nap. A good nap at that. He had been dreaming he was within the canopy of a giant forrest, jumping effortlessly from one tree to another, and there was- there was.. stars damn it, he cant remember now. This better've been for something actually important, or some idiot was going to go pelt-less tonight.

Getting, drowsily, to his paws, a name caused his ears to prick up. Willowfrost? His sister? Immediately Breezepools green eyes darted about the clearing, before landing on a familiar pair of pelts. Now that woke him up. A brisk walk turned into a swift trot, as he rushed to join his littermates. "Where have you been??" his voice was sharp but laced with concern, and after a sigh of relief he added, in a calmer tone "I'm glad youre back, but you really cant be doing this, I was honestly starting to think you were dead or somethin." with a gentle-ish nock of his paw against the back of her head.

[ @isla - lark, @JellyCat - willow / yo! ive adopted breeze from isla jsyk jelly ]

Willowfrost - She/Her

Waking with a start at the sound of her sister's voice, Willowfrost groggily rose to her paws and padded over towards her. She hung her head in shame as Larkswoop scolded her, paws scuffing the ground like a pouting kit. Her pelt started to prickle as she heard yet another familiar voice coming towards them and felt a paw lightly knock her head. "I was chased out by a pair of foxes, I'll have you know! Not just one, but two!" She snapped at Breezpool and Larkswoop, scar on her side still clearly visible despite the patches of fur growing back. But yet, as soon as she snapped, guilt immediately overcame her as she went back to hanging her head in shame. It wasn't like her to be anything but soft-spoken, but her time away had instilled a new fear in her that she was having trouble overcoming. "I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again." She grumbled with a gentle headbutt of affection to each of her siblings. "Where is Crowtalon?"

( @isla - would you remind me who all the siblings are again? or is this all of them (including crow) ? | @Apollo. - sounds good !! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Today at 07:21 AM.