Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
the dance flo' sillay [p]
by Omari
Last post by silver.
Today 12:28 PM
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:27 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Omari
Today 12:25 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:23 PM
p | neon signs above...
Last post by silver.
Today 12:19 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: We Can At Least Find This, Right? [RC Scavenger Hunt]

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Lionkit trotted over at the mention of a scavenger hunt - oh, she would crush this. She could find things better than anyone else, she would bet. She squinted as she peered around the clearing, scoping out the competition. The deputy had shown up, which might be an issue... and who knew if any other warriors were gonna attend? She was definitely gonna need a team.

She sat up straight and puffed out her chest to better project her voice. "Someone join my team!! 'Cause we're gonna win so you should join!" She nodded with satisfaction. Surely teammates would come flocking.

[ open for teammates! ]
§· Fishkit ·§
Female · They/them · 2 moons
[4/10]

Fishkit looked around the clearing. Who to team up with? Fishkit knew that they were good at sneaking around camp. They bet that they even knew the warrior den front to back. Fishkit's ears perked up as they heard Lionkit's yowl. Hey, Lionkit! They called and bounded over. What say tha' I join ya team? Fishkit meowed.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]
Old Today, 01:08 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit slowly poked out of the nursery. Her eyes wondered and shined with curiosity. What's a scavenger hunt?
She waited until the big cat finished explaining it all, and for the first time se was attracted out of the nursery on her on will. Wait. No, she needed her sister.
She entered back and went to their nests, but she was sleeping very hard and even snoozed. She wasn't sure she would join, but still she nudged her to open her eyes.
"Elderkit.. outside there's a special game. Will you come with me?"

(Please @Estelle sorry for the pp in "elderkit sleeping) but I couldn't find an alternative. Ofc let me know if I need to modify it. Plus, tell me if you won't join so I can write myself that she won't [if you don't want to])

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 01:23 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Was it a smart idea for her to be up on her paws and doing things that didn't contain her resting in a nest? Probably. Was her brother likely eyeing her from somewhere ready to box her ears in? Most definitely. But Dusklion was antsy and this was strictly an in-camp event so... it would be fine. Limping over to the gathering cats and offering a smile and taking a seat. Teams or solo, huh? The deputy wasn't really sure if anyone... would pick her to be on a team and she usually had no problem working alone, so for now she would just hang out until it started.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

A... scavenger hunt? Well, that wasn't exactly what he was expecting to hear but it wasn't a bad thing and he appreciated more calm events like this. Though battle events and training events were nice, sometimes just existing with others is as well. Maybe that would help the clan operate better as a clan? Though in his opinion, things have been getting better under Dusklion and Fadingstar. But it was likely more than just high rank instability that had left Riverclan in ruins like it was, surely a part of it was because at points, cats stopped seeing each other as clan mates to respect and care about but as other cats in the same space. But what did Seabreeze know about knowing others. Nothing, truly, he was the last cat to be talking and thinking things like this.

So instead, he simply took the event for what it's worth. A time of calm fun, and started to look around for a team maybe or something, not sure if he wanted to play by himself or something yet. Then blue eyes landed on the form of his deputy. Oh, wasn't she supposed to be recovering from her fall? Though it wasn't like this was the worst activity you could be doing and he wouldn't blame the deputy if she was getting stir crazy in the medicine den. It took Seabreeze being in there for less than a few moments to start wanting to leave it again... no offense to Mistyshard or Berrypaw... just not his favorite place even in this temporary camp rather than their usual home.

Seabreeze padded over to Dusklion, "Dusklion, hi... how are you doing?" He asked but remained standing, not wanting to overstay any welcome he had, if he had any at all for that matter. Though after looking up at Heroneye, he continued with speaking for just a moment longer and maybe he had a more hopeful but generally not expecting much tone of voice, "Could... Could I team with you?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 07:00 AM

My Mood: Bored

Reedsplash
she/her
queen
20 moons

Reedsplash stretched her legs, letting out a massive yawn. "Scavenger hunt?" she mewed to herself, "I need a partner." she hopped about excitedly, her feather like tail flowing in the light breeze.

OPEN
Old Today, 10:57 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

Shrikestorm looked from where he sat, scavenger hunt huh? Well, he couldn't deny this seemed like a good way to build up connections between the members of riverclan. Pushing himself onto his paws, the tom approached the gathering cats before stepping to the side to survey just exactly who he could recognize.

(Open)

Help me hatch my babies