Last post by Luminous
Today 04:08 AM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Fireflykit was in the clearing. She would be an apprentice soon!
@Oliver

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
119/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw felt like she was being watched. Her body tensed up and she slowly turned around. Alpinepaw scanned the Clearing carefully until she saw a cat watching her. She thought, "Why are they watching me? Who are they?"

@Alderheart2763
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw laid down on the ground with a defeated sigh. She missed Mentorstar, and most of all she missed Wolfhive.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh... "Yeah, might as well." Since it might be hard for Whitepaw to carry, Wolfhive scooped it up and headed back to camp, keeping an eye on Whitepaw to make sure he followed. "Not sure if we should show the kits a mouse head... you wanna eat this?"

[ @Kaida ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Oh... "Yeah, might as well." Since it might be hard for Whitepaw to carry, Wolfhive scooped it up and headed back to camp, keeping an eye on Whitepaw to make sure he followed. "Not sure if we should show the kits a mouse head... you wanna eat this?"

[ @Kaida ]
"Suhre." So Whitepaw just ate it. Ew. Weird. He then took leave of his mentor, carrying the mouse to the nursery.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @JellyCat // @Desert Rain Frog // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Kaida ]

Larkswoop nodded to her apprentices, Falconpaw and Ravenpaw. "Practice some of your hunting moves by the camp entrance. I'll be there after I've eaten."

She dismissed the two cats with a wave of her tail before beckoning her sister, Willowfrost, over to her. "Where in StarClan's name have you been?" The she-cat demanded. "A moon, Willowfrost, and no sign of you. Do you understand that Crowtalon and I searched the camp and the territory all over for you?" She pressed her muzzle to the top of her littermate's head.

Larkswoop swung her head around to glare at her mate, Finchswoop. "And you? You had me worried sick, you daft furball. Now, come here and let me clean those wounds."

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; Today at 02:20 AM.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Fireflykit was in the clearing. She would be an apprentice soon!
@Oliver

Crescentkit
| He/Her/They | ThC Kit | Moons: 2 |

Oh, there was another kit out here. Crescentkit pushed out of the nursery after sneaking past the queens, though technically the little black and yellow kit was allowed out of the nursery, the kit didn't want anyone to really come looking for him if he took too long to return or anything. They didn't really need anyone to look after him. So they didn't need to come find him and stuff and all. Though they understood that the queens cared for Crescentkit, he just didn't really like that for some reason. It didn't make sense to even her. Though here was another kit! Did they also sneak out past the queen's to hang out in the clearing in peace?

"Hellow?" The kit spoke as he approached the other kit, a weird tilt to his words that most cats didn't have but for some reason he did. "Whatr' you doin'?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 02:19 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw’s skin grew hot as she realised that they were looking at her. She started to casually clean her claws, avoiding eye contact. “That was close” she muttered under her breath.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Today, 03:28 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Twistedkit
Black she with cream swirls and white flecks; green-blue coloured eyes, one with polycoria and a scar.

What do we have here? Her paws were scooped around the soil that coated the ground, a wide grin spread across the feline's face as she eyed the subject of her interest with care. Idle claws were unsheathed as she carefully poked at the little grains of brown her clan walked upon on the daily, the twisted-cream stripes of her tail swaying over from left to right with vigour, leaving a cloud of dust in its wake. Her expression grew from mischief to gleeful enjoyment as she threw herself to the ground, the soil kicked up in the air and falling upon the fur of her belly, a tickling sensation.

The bugs were flying. They flew, then they fell, and she caught them. Mister Bunny must be around here somewhere, too - a long-lasting friend of hers, he dug burrows. She imagined, the soil sticking to her fur, it must be what it felt like being underground to Mister Bunny. Truthfully, Twistedkit knew she was not yet meant to be outside - mind you, not because of age! She was not little anymore. They just liked her inside the den. But the den was far too stuffy, the outside was far more interesting. It's where she saw Mister Bunny, running about (a figment of her imagination, much like the bugs, if you will, but to her all too real. Always there. Always watching; a comfort in the unfamiliarity).

Twistedkit blinked. Twistedkit. What a name! Not Scrap, not Twisty - but Twisted. She liked her name. But she was hungry, now, so Twistedkit ought to find a competent member of the clan and request some food. Oh gee, who shall be her victim today? One who looked upon her with scorn - one she didn't know? Twistedkit giggled to herself, pushing herself to her paws, bits of soil falling to the ground. With ruffled fur, the kitten rushed through the clearing upon light paws, a smile plastered across the multi-coloured feline's face as she found her victim. A paw lifted intent on poking the feline for attention, before it lifted to rest in front of her maw and lower down.
"Hungry."
She tried to sign, head tilted.

[ Open ]

She/her - 68 moons
Large, dark brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

She and her sister had returned from the hunting trip, and Hawkcatcher now trotted through the clearing to drop off their catches. Amber gaze glided over the camp, as per usual taking in what was happening to see if there was something that needed to be taken care of, but everything seemed calm for now. Just a few apprentices were running around, and a kit was playing in the dust, but nothing she needed to step in about.

The bird and rodents dropped from her jaws onto the freshkill pile, and after a moment of inspecting it she turned over a few pieces of prey so that the slightly more stale ones were on top. They needed to be eaten first before they would start going bad, but Hawkcatcher had noticed that many of her clanmates didn't really bother checking before grabbing something to eat, so placing the older catches on top had become part of her routine.

She hadn't noticed the small fluffball approaching her, but a tattered ear twitched slightly and she glanced down as it poked against her leg. "...what is it?" She had expected a verbal reply but was instead answered by some sort of signalling. Well, her rough appreance often times kept kits away, so if this one was here it likely wasn't because of Hawkcatcher specifically, but because of the location. Carefully the massive warrior hooked a claw of a fresh robin and placed it down in front of the kit. "Was this what you wanted?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨