Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Rift [ Atari /...
by reiya
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:16 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 03:08 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:08 AM
Hanging Vines and Fading...
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 03:04 AM
Schools back in session...
Last post by isla
Today 02:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: The Starpoint

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

As the tom listened intently to the meeting, he couldn't stop himself from grimacing at all the reminders. Kits and apprentices leaving camp was one big problem in of itself, but taking kits outside of camp knowing the dangers of this new place? Not even to mention some cat trying to take on the role of a medicine cat without any experience, great starclan what was happening? At least there was some good news, Dusklion was back and healing, praise starclan for that. Shrikestorm directed his attention back to Fadingstar, hoping there would be some more good news in this meeting.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze watched the meeting from in front of the designated warriors den space in their temporary camp. Not wanting to get up, and plenty being able to hear and watch over the cats in front of him from this distance. Though he wasn't surprised to hear that Duckpaw's whole situation was announced he hadn't realized that there were so many problems with kits and apprentices recently. The lionheart would make a note to keep a better eye out on them when he could, also warriors- full grown ass warriors- were taking kits out into such dangerous and unknown territory? And for what? Seabreeze wasn't blind, he has seen the huge birds circle every once and while, and he has seen the many crevices and nooks and crannies that kits could get hurt in if out and about but still... it seems as much as they were getting better as a clan, it wouldn't have been as easy as being put in time out for a couple of moons or however long they would remain in this dreadful place.

Seabreeze sighed... at least there was good news tossed in, the whole thing with Dusklion had left him beyond stressed out. Especially when his patrol had turned up nothing for the deputy. It wasn't very fun, and he knew he wasn't the only cat that thought they may have to replace their deputy yet again. Seabreeze would've mourned losing Dusklion, he considered her a friend and one of the best deputies this clan has had in awhile since Fadingstar's short time as one... but at the same time, and for the same reasoning, with all the instability within the high ranks recently, his mind had gone to the worst places with the information that his deputy had been found gone and with signs of a struggle involved at that.

The lionheart made a note to go and visit the deputy in the medicine den if she wouldn't mind his company, though he would, recently he believes that he may have ruined things between them. Having mistakenly turned to Fadingstar after spotting him first after leaving the medicine den rather than thinking for one moment that maybe he should've gone to the damn deputy who assigned the patrol so that she could deal with the patrol results. It wished he could blame it on coming down from a fright and a panic, but it was simply idiocy and it was his own disability to think that is why he should really have his position revoked by now. Well, no point in trying to take it back now, the situation was dealt with and hopefully Duckpaw would learn his lesson. It was as simple as that, perhaps Seabreeze should talk to Dusklion about that as well. And maybe bring up another idea that he had... though he probably shouldn't bring work into conversations where he's trying to communicate like a friend rather than a lionheart.

He simply tapped his stubbed tail against the floor behind him in slight annoyance at himself as he waited for the next announcement from his leader.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]
[ If you wanted to have Mud join Seab ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit watched cautiously, from being half hidden by the nursery's walls. Curious to see what the meeting about but scared to be around so many cats, he remembered well the last time he was in a crowd like that and it certainly wasn't fun. Especially because he would be all alone, with no Stormkit to keep him company and to try and help. He still wasn't sure where his siblings could've gone, but they haven't been around for a couple days now. As much as some of them teased Primrosekit to the high starclans, Primrosekit missed them. The little kit shrank into himself at the thought, at the loneliness. Even someone like Primrosekit got lonely, and being lonely mad him sad. And being sad meant that Primrosekit had a harder time doing or wanting to do anything at all.
[ OPEN... I guess? ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 01:12 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

Floodsight shifted nervously awaiting for the following news and meeting, before suddenly she her a sharp voice coming from right behind her. Quickly, Floodsight spun her head around to meet the amber gaze of Owltalon. 'Ah!' Floodsight gasped a little. It's been a while since last she's seen the older warrior, and the last meeting wasn't exactly...pleasant. Well, Owltalon was definitely right last time. Floodsight was being irresponsible to say the least.

Owltalon was probably her ideal, the type of cat she wanted to grow up to be. Strong, responsible cat who takes care of the Clan under her wings. Floodsight looked up to the older she-cat and hoped that, one day, she would be able to mend her previous mistakes and change their relationship for the better.

Wanting to appear a little better in Owltalon's eyes, Floodsight straighten her back and gave Owltalon a small polite nod that barely covering her enthusiasm to see the older she-cat, "Yes!"

Floodsight was a little nervous. Beyond her past mistake and inevitability that Floodsight did wrong, was a fan in the presence of her idol. She should probably apologize, but everything may sound like an excuse in Owltalon's eyes. Floodsight wouldn't know, unless she tried. In attempts to amend her mistake, Floodsight softly stammered, "I-i'm sorry about...last time. I should've taken them back as soon as I saw them."

Almost awkwardly, Floodsight turned red with how fast Fadingstar got to the point. Though she was happy at Dusklion's return, the shame of her fault made her face burn a bit. She agreed with Fadingstar every statement. They are already so far from home and in uncharted territories. The last thing RiverClan needed are kits who were injured, or much worse...gone. It could've been so easy to have so, yet Floodsight made the mistake and gave into the kits' adventures too easily.

"I've been..." Floodsight started. Other than the last incident, her life wasn't too eventful. "Hunting mostly..."

"Been... trying my best to...talk to others a little more." Her voice trailed off. Floodsight's normal nonchalant face may cover that she was a rather shy cat on the inside. Talking to cats around her age was a little harder than she thought. Floodsight looked at Owltalon, with a little more curiosity, "You?"

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]