Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:20 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by Mica
Today 08:19 PM
We Can At Least Find This,...
by Fits
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:19 PM

Old Today, 06:00 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starpoint

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cats slowly filtered in; Fadingstar took note of Emberkit and Smolderkit showing up and chatting between themselves and another kit. Emberkit and Lionkit had gone missing recently, but fortunately he'd found them quite quickly. It was definitely time for them to become apprentices; he hated the idea of any of them going missing again and not being able to defend themselves.

Having Dusklion, Emberkit, and Smolderkit all go missing in rapid succession had taken quite the toll on him; he was exhausted and a bit foggy-brained, but hopefully this meeting went smoothly and nothing was forgotten. At least all three of them were safely back in the Clan.

Speaking of Dusklion, as his eyes drifted around the gathering group he caught sight of her lingering by the medicine den. He fully expected her to march (or perhaps indignantly wobble) over to her usual spot, but instead she stayed put. Hm, that whole ordeal must've taken a bigger toll on her than he'd realized. He made a mental note to bring her some prey later (even if she'd probably insist she didn't need him to baby her).

He shot her a smile before turning his attention to the wider Clan. "There's a lot to go over today, so I appreciate everyone's patience and attention. Before we get into reassignments and new apprentices, I have several announcements to go over.

"As you all probably know by now, Dusklion recently went missing for around a quarter moon. She fell and became trapped; fortunately, she was eventually able to find her way to safety, and she was reunited with her Clan. The incident took its toll, however, and she needs to spend some more time resting in the medicine den. I want everyone to give her the time and space she needs; she'll be back on her paws soon enough."

Part of that was an implicit direction to Dusklion that she still needed to take care of herself. If nobody watched out for her she'd surely push herself too hard and collapse, and that wouldn't be good for anyone. In his mind, this was similar to when she'd been scarred by that predator all those moons ago; it was his job to protect her and look out for her.

"On another note, recently we've been having a lot of problems with kits and apprentices running wild and breaking rules. We've had kits leaving camp, an apprentice going out alone, and apprentices trying to play medicine cat. I don't know what's gotten into you all lately, but it needs to stop. In case these rules have somehow slipped minds, let me repeat them:

"Kits are not allowed out of camp, under any circumstances. That includes if a warrior or an apprentice invites you out of camp. We had an issue recently with a warrior bringing kits out of camp, and that shouldn't be happening. So if anyone but a high rank or a Lionheart tells you to leave camp with them, you refuse and inform me or Dusklion immediately, or Duskleaf if we're both unavailable.

"As for the apprentices, unless it's your first quarter moon of training you know better than to leave camp on your own. There are a lot of dangers out there, from predators to malicious outsiders to the possibility of getting lost. I know some of you are confident in yourselves and I think that's great, but that doesn't mean you're exempt from the rules.

"And finally - and this goes to everyone, not just the kids - unless your name is Mistyshard or Berrypaw you aren't to be doing any healing. If either of them need your help, they'll ask. I've said before that I won't tolerate cats in this Clan undermining our healers and taking it upon themselves to treat their Clanmates, and that still stands. If you give a cat the wrong treatment, you could make their situation worse or even kill them."

That was a lot of issues for a short timeframe, and it left Fadingstar concerned and frustrated. He wasn't sure what specifically was causing an uptick in problems with the kids, but hopefully his solutions would work.

"From here on out, any kit who is caught leaving camp will have their apprentice ceremony delayed by one moon. Any apprentices who leave camp alone will be confined to camp for half a moon. Any warriors or apprentices caught bringing kits out of camp will be demoted to -kit for half a moon and sent back to the nursery. I don't play around with kids' safety, and neither should you.

"Finally, any cats who are caught trying to heal or treat their Clanmates without explicit permission from Mistyshard or Berrypaw will be temporarily exiled for a moon. I'm not going to have cats potentially dying because someone wanted to play medicine cat. Clearly my previous warning has started to fade from everyone's memories, so I hope this is a motivating reminder."

The leader's tail was sweeping back and forth in irritation behind him. He shouldn't have to be doing this, but here they were.

[ Note that kits who go missing will not have their ceremonies delayed, as Fading feels their time in the outskirts while missing is enough of a punishment. I also have a few OOC announcements that I'd like to draw everyone's attention to:
  • I will be on hiatus from August 9 - August 19. During that time, I may come on to respond to 1-2 critical RPs, but aside from that I will not be replying to anything or available to handle issues/answer questions.
  • RiverClan will be returning to their normal territory on August 8. While I'm on hiatus, they'll be staying at the abandoned Twoleg den next to their territory. During my hiatus, patrols will be sent out to re-secure RiverClan's territory and borders. More details will come next week!
  • Outsider joining will be completely opening on September 1. More details will come at that time, but if you have an outsider you'd like to join RC keep that in mind! Joining from other Clans will remain closed for some time, likely through November, and there will be some (albeit basic) restrictions on outsiders joining. ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Suntail43 @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Duckpaw stood there, knowing his punishments for trying to play the medicine cat when covepaw was hurt. He just looked around and then padded to the nursery to look for some kits who need baby sitting.

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Thank what was good that Dusklion returned. She wanted to go over and ask Dusklion right now how she was feeling, but Adderstrike thought almost everyone else was going to have the same idea and didn't want to bother the poor lass. Despite the joy that Dusklion was back, a shadow of suspicion crept over her. Not to Dusklion, no... To her clan. She bet in a few seconds that a cat would shout that Dusklion needed to be removed from her role just because she needed to heal and that she was a terrible cat since she got hurt. Adderstrike knew how her clan was like and it made her eyes roll. Benefit of the doubt was for those who deserved it.

Last edited by Fish; Today at 06:46 PM.
Old Today, 06:43 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

—————————

Caveclaw was glad that Dusklion was back and healing, for both the deputy and leader’s sake.

She wondered who had caused these rule reminders.
What warrior had taken kits outside of camp? Especially in new territory.

And cats were just trying to heal others, with no experience.

The fact that some cats needed a reminder of these things was definitely…. Something.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 06:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stars above, some cats were pretty stupid. Splashleap wasn’t exactly a model of behavior, but she certainly knew not to muck about with herbs (she’d never been interested anyway) or take kits out of camp. She didn’t even want to wander beyond the bounds of their territory herself, not after her experience with being missing. Whatever. Fadingstar had done his yowling and would probably get down to the actual business now. (Open)
Old Today, 06:56 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionkit padded over to join the meeting, listening to the news with interest. There a small twinge of guilt at the reiterations of rules - no kits leaving the camp blah blah blah - but Lionkit wasn't fazed by it. She was exploring, which she felt she was well within her rights to do, silly rules be darned. Though perhaps she would curb her curiosities a tad, if only to save the leader some stress.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old Today, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit
he/they - 6 moons

Sleepily, Shellkit made his way out of the nursery. Fadingstar had already begun talking - something about kits disobeying the rules? Thank StarClan that wasn't him! He certainly wouldn't like getting told off in front of the whole clan. Plus Fadingstar didn't look all too happy - scary! The kit sat himself down, gazing up at Fadingstar. To be honest, he'd been having quite a nice dream in the nursery, he'd rather be back there. A yawn forced its way out his mouth, as his eyes trailed round the camp. Was anyone he knew around? Meetings weren't his favourite thing, he'd rather be chatting to someone as it went on.

[open!]
[lazy post I am . even sleepier than Shellkit rn]
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 07:02 PM.
Old Today, 08:10 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So her disappearance and return was announced and so far... no one was calling for her head or rushing over to her. Dusklion's whiskers twitched as she glanced around. More cats had filtered into the meeting and - there. There she was. Sitting slumped by Rowanmane, back to her, and suddenly she was back in the cavern with Saturn once more. A tight feeling clutched her throat and she tensed her muscles as if she were going to get up. Being trapped underground for days, coming to the conclusion that she would've died if she hadn't been found... it had rearranged the priorities Dusklion had. RiverClan would always come first, as it always had, but Wisteriawren... that was something she needed to fix.

A sharp pain roared to life to protest any movement and the deputy winced, a soft hiss sliding through gritted teeth as she tucked into herself once more. Loud ringing in her ears blocked out most of what her brother said afterwards, the dark tabby shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. Okay, so no moving for right now. Good thing she hadn't tried to stumble her way further from the den. Dusk did her best to hide the breathlessness, settling into a crouched position to conceal the way her bony flanks exerted themselves.

Once it had calmed down there was silence over the group, and she figured her brother was letting whatever else he had said sink in before continuing. After the worst of the rippling pain had started to subside, Dusklion turned her attention back over to Wisteriawren before finally lifting her gaze back up to her brother.

[ @Rose ]
[ just for the look from dusk, but since wisteria has her back turned she wouldn't see it unless she turned around so no worries about responding! ^^ this post is also somewhat open as well ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |