Today 02:12 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile [p]

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
Foggymask sighed. He honestly needed to talk to some cat, and who better to than... basically his only friend. Raspberryswirl. He padded over to her. "Hey." he said simply. He didn't really know what else to say. 'Hey' was a pretty good conversation starter, if he said so himself, though. Foggymask knew the conversation would go from there. Well, now he was rambling to himself. He cleared his mind, straightening up, and curled his tail as he sat.

[ @ophelia (I suck at starters ) ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 11:20 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile [p]

[ @phantom ]

RASPBERRYSWIRL

The grey she-cat was well rested. This wouldn’t be unordinary for any other cat in the clan, but for her it was wonderful news. The past couple nights had been the first ones in almost a moon that she’d slept more than a wink, plagued by chaotic nightmares of her family’s past. Thankfully, after the revelation brought by the Starclanner, she no longer suffered from those tumultuous visions. In fact, she hadn’t dreamt at all.

Of course, this immense relief was offset by the revelation itself. Mimicskip’s words echoed in her head with every step she took. How much longer did she have? Would Dawnstar kill her if she discovered that she couldn’t be a successful warrior? Or worse, exile her?? It felt like her time was running out, and the panic was setting in.

Lost in thought by the prey pile, Raspberryswirl didn’t notice Foggymask’s approach until his voice rang in her ear. Starting slightly, she turned to see her friend looking rather dejected.

“Foggymask,” she greeted, trying to resemble her usually cheery self. “Don’t tell me you’re not feeling well,” she blinked in concern, shuffling her paws to sit facing him. “I just got back to the warrior’s den, you can’t leave me for the medicine cat’s den!” she said with a half smile. Her demotion had been tedious despite its short duration, and she was happy to be back with her friends.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 12:13 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile [p]

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
Foggymask flicked his ears, stifiling a purr of amusement. "No, no. I'm fine. You've known me long enough to know that my face always looks grumpy." he joked lightly. It was nice to let himself have fun. To let the serious Foggymask take a break. "I'm more concerned about you. You don't look well. Not sick, you look troubled and worried. What's up?" he asked, concern twisting his face. He didn't want his friend to be sad, or upset.

Truthfully, he liked it better when everyone in the Clan was content and happy. Mostly because that meant there were less murders, but also because ShadowClan deserved a rest. Moving camps, other murderers, the 3v1... so much had happened, and ShadowClan wasn't even the one with a murdered deputy, a murderer deputy, or no medicine cats! He shook his head, draping his tail over his friend's back comfortingly. "If you ever need to talk, I'm there for you." he purred, smiling softly.
[ @ophelia | excitement rises to 100% (perhaps she can confide in him about mimicskip and how she thinks dawnstar will think she's a failure/unable to be a warrior) ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by phantom; Today at 12:14 PM.