Today 09:04 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Just saying..... don't let anyone know that I do know about you, and that you'd be the second murder I've dated. That could end badly. But don't worry, I won't give you away. Say, want to move to the warriors den and chat about something less sensative? And snuggle some? I've missed having another cat nearby me like that." Darkfire sighed.
Goldenwhisker purred and couldn't say no to the offer. I won't say a thing. She promised, and padded close to him.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Goldenwhisker purred and couldn't say no to the offer. I won't say a thing. She promised, and padded close to him.
Darkfire rubbed up against her as they walked. *going to trancfer to warriors den*

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Darkfire rubbed up against her as they walked. *going to trancfer to warriors den*
Goldenwhisker follow.(okie can u do starter pls)

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
springburst had earned herself a second glance the second she had shown up at camp, oddly familiar in a way rookfire couldnt place, dawnstars explaination of her heritage both answered questions and caused new ones to pop up. why could he not remember in what capacity he knew this cat? at this rate of fogged up memories, it couldve been a cat he had seen at a gathering once. they were riverclan however. and that kind of made the situation a bit less easy to explain away. though, in spite of it having been moons, he was still very aware of the drastic shift in his...well..mental state..around that time. going from outsider to barely concious, to immediately trying to save that darn clan from drowning on the spot, he could suppose there hadnt really been much time to learn all the names and remember all the faces. it was behind him now anyway, and every lingering memory of riverclan or his "friends" was on to be snuffed out and eradicated as soon as the appeared. now, rookfire wouldnt have spoken to her in this manner himself, probably rather choosing to appear and see what she has to offer, some hunting or maybe even a spar if his shoulder felt well enough, but springburst approaching him while he was lingering in a corner of camp, silver eyes watchful over the clan, well he wouldnt say no. a question for his name, innocent enough and yet he knew this was springbursts own version of confirming the thoughts they mustve both had, why else would she make a beeline for him specifically?
"rookfire." he replied evenly, before adding a knowing "but i dont think thats the name youre looking for. hm? thought i blended in well enough, youre thinking 'minkpaw'." despite the slight smile that had crept onto his face, forced as anything, it grew somewhat more bitter at the mention of his old name. in every way but one, minkpaw was dead. rookfire had killed minkpaw the first chance he got, and even if the lingering image of a past filled with pain and sadness carries the same dark pelt and piercing eyes, he sure had changed since then. no longer a scrawny little apprentice with a dream of helping but instead an enforcer, finally representative of his fathers build and size and the scars to show for the respect hes earned.

[ wow that somehow got really edgy at the end. oups. ]

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Right as she was to assume this was who she thought it was, it hadn't taken her long to recognize an old clanmate. Springburst had made it her little goal to know every clanmate's name and appearance. Having been born in Riverclan she had felt it was a duty of hers to know everyone it was only the right thing to do. Minkpaw who was now Rookfire was one of the said clanmates from then, even if they had left the clan. Unlike Fadingsun, she did not think so lowly of those who left she had no ounce of blame in her. Watching that crazed cat handle troublemakers and how he had handled the dusklion situation. Spring might of wanted to slap a few of said troublemakers but in no way did she ever aim to maim them before killing them. She might not have been there physically to watch as Fogmuzzle got handled but she sure did hear all the talk about it so it wasn't a secret to be kept. "You could try to blend in all ya want and hide from the others, but I can recognize an old clanmate when I see 'em" she smirked her own as she took a seat somewhat in front of Rookfire.

As much as she would love to have a spar with the other, she wasn't fully healed just yet to do so. Her right leg wasn't as bad as it was from the start but it wasn't fully capable yet for her to be doing any crazy stunts. All she could do for now was just normal walking around and probably light work is what she guessed. Her plans after her little talk here were to go visit this Mossfreckle and get her arm checked out. She was sure it wasn't infected and was well on its way to healing, considering that Wither had checked it out herself. "How ya been so far here in shadowclan?" she assumed it was going good judging on looks. No one around seemed like they were angry or were ready to tear someone's neck out. God she still remembered all the tension that was felt back in riverclans camp, her entire life there was stressful.

Header made by nyx

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

mouth twitching upwards in a smirk, quillpaw plops down. "you wound me, quietpaw. truly." he remarks with a click of his tongue. it seems the whole litter was split into two sides, one with a bad temper and the other side being little sunshines. quietpaw's always been sassy, though, and he supposes he is too, so he isn't fazed.

"you couldn't even if you tried your hardest." he snarks, giving his sister an up-down look. there's no real malicious intent, however. just a little bit of judgement, and a dash of taunting. he then glances at the tree trunk quietpaw was clawing moments earlier. "are you really so bored you're sharpening your claws, though? depressing."

[ @Morrigan ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stormtail started chasing their tail.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
The Farmhouse
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise is sure - no, she knows - goopywhisker would be happy to see her interacting with gutspaw without shaking in fear. wherever goopy is..she hasn't seen the calico in a hot minute. she really doesn't want to consider the possibility of him disappearing like orangeslash and rattail had, but it's unfortunately likely. she seems to deflate, frowning for a few heartbeats as gutspaw begins braiding the cheek fluff from the right side of her face. maybe she'll ask gutspaw soon, or go look around in the territory...

her attentions back in the black tabby once bite responds. "...oh," there's a short pause, "th-that's cool." did that sound weird? does she sound weird? no..I'm getting better at talking, she reasons. still..she probably sounds awkward. maybe she's over thinking it. argh!! okay wel, no time to worry about that, not now at least - one braid was done!

glancing down at it, she grins. she wonders if this is kind of the equivalent of the pebble she gave goopywhisker. a token of friendship. she hopes so. "it l-looks pretty..!!" she comments as gutspaw begins on the second braid. oh, speaking of friendship tokens, she's wondering if maybe she should get gutspaw something now considering teeth decided to braid her cheek fluff. um..one problem – she knows nothing about bite. okay!! she's got this!! hopefully!!

"do..er..do you like..feathers..or rocks more..?" she asks after a second of silence. feathers and rocks. those are the little gifts she's given before and they're typically easy to find, commonly liked too - she thinks so, at least.

[ @wolfie ]

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw lays near the apprentice's den, head resting on his paws with his eyes shut. he's not sleeping, oh definitely not in the clearing, he's simply enjoying the sun. he's hoping that nobody interrupts his moment of relaxation. he's grumpy, but not in a horrible mood yet. he's planning for it to stay this way. but, of course, life has other plans.

his eyes snap open, head shooting up as he feels something (or someone) tug his tail. anger quickly bubbles up within him following the initial shock, whipping his head around to hiss at whoever the hell decided to pull the stunt. "you–" he begins, furious glare settling on a blonde twerp, who he recognizes as bleedingpaw, and right now the poor apprentice is on the receiving end of a nasty scowl. he's never talked to the kid before, and has only really ever seen him when lostspark introduced him to the family during that hellish family meeting. so technically, he's his younger brother. hrm. his nose scrunches, eyes narrowing at the wobbly little fellow.

"what are you doing?" he questions with a huff, twisting to aim a small bap at bleedingpaws leg. not hard enough to hurt, more or less a little warning tap. truly, if it'd been someone that wasn't family, quillpaw probably would've insulted them for hours. but it looks like bleedingpaw realizes his mistake, letting out a horribly loud 'eep'. "you're loud."

[ @Rani ]

Old Today, 06:49 AM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

ashkit
7 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue, shadow fiend, dreamwalker

Ashkit casually sat in a dark corner of the clearing, seemingly waiting for something or someone.
@rubberRatroom