Last post by HerbalTea
Today 08:07 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by dino.
Today 07:53 AM

Old Today, 05:46 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
Default Re: SPOTTEDSTREAM KIT FINDER

For you, I have 2 Options for name and looks, depending on your preference (Personality, gender, and others would stay the same)!

I would like to co-choose if accepted, they are your cat’s kittens after all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 1: Requires your approval beforehand, as this one requires a potential genetic-dance I’m not sure if you want either of your cats to carry/want to deal with

Potential Names :
Dawnkit, Sunkit, Brightkit, Lightkit, Gleamkit
Inspiration: The golden hues of the sun reflecting above the silvery ripples of the water

Appearance:
Long-haired and with a slender build, the glossy fur shows off her RC heritage. Her fur is mostly of a silver color, with a white chest, paws, muzzle, and an elongated diamond-shaped blaze on her forehead. Her eyes are of a Turquoise color.

What pops to the eye above all else are the mackerel tabby markings along her body that contrast the expected coloration by showing off a yellowish, near-golden, hue to them, effectively turning her into a Cameo Tabby

Exp: Cameo tabbies, also known as “Red-Silver Tabbies” actually happen naturally in “Genetically Silver” cats, and while some chuck it as a potential mutation, not everyone is so sure. Selective breeding is conducted to prevent such a thing from happening on purebred silver breeds…alas, cats in the wild like ours are extremely unlikely to do this kind of thing, right? And with one of the parents in the mix carrying the red gene, chances for this to happen are probably higher (I’m guessing on this last point, tho).

Option 2: If you prefer not to deal with fancy-colored kibbenz

Potential Names :
Ripplekit, Streamkit, Drizzlekit, Hailkit, Sleetkit
Inspiration: The gentle silvery lights dancing above moving water, rain or ice

Appearance:
Long-haired and with a slender build, the glossy fur shows off her RC heritage. Her fur is mostly of a white color that slowly blends into silver with darker tabby markings on her limbs, tail, and face, making her a silver lynxpoint. She has Ice-Blue eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
A kitten with great energy and a gentle disposition from the described upbringing, she’ll be a gentle soul with a disposition to help those around her, even if they are not from the same clan.

She’ll grow to be one to enjoy spending time with both young and old, teaching kittens to chase the dancing leaves that fall from the trees in autumn, or listening to stories and lessons from the elders as she helps around in their den before passing them down to anyone willing to hear.

Who knows? Maybe she will dream of becoming a queen herself one day, should the unknowns and twist of fate don’t derail her from said path. She will want her future kits to have a father figure when she grows, though, as she’ll find herself constantly feeling the lack of one of her own (At least until you get the kits one if you want to, that is)

Other:
I know I probably don’t have much of a leg to stand on against others on why should I get the spot instead, being so new.

Regardless if I get the slot or not, I want to thank you for at least reading through the app, and I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had making it! Hope you have a great Day/Night!

Viperkit || She-Cat || WindClan

Characters

Last edited by SilverInky; Today at 06:23 AM.