Today 05:46 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:17 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
That? Really? Alpinedawn stopped for a second before speaking. “A bit of self-discovery but mainly peaceful." She responded, getting memories of her apprentice meeting

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 98/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Self…discovery. Kestrelpaw wondered what that meant. It sounded like an adult word. Maybe she’d learn what it meant when she was older. . . Hold on, why couldn’t she just- “What does self-desc..discovery mean?” The patterned apprentice questioned, eyes boring into her companion, rife with unabashed curiosity.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 98/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Self…discovery. Kestrelpaw wondered what that meant. It sounded like an adult word. Maybe she’d learn what it meant when she was older. . . Hold on, why couldn’t she just- “What does self-desc..discovery mean?” The patterned apprentice questioned, eyes boring into her companion, rife with unabashed curiosity.
[CENTER]Well, Alpinedawn was not expecting that response.“Well, discovery means to find something so self-discovery means to find yourself." The she explained carefully./CENTER]
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ if i ever take a minute to respond you can whack me !!! sorry for the delay on this - i think we can pretty much wrap it up here and if you're up for it i can start the patrol call ]

Wolfhive was a little more skeptical about Antpaw's confidence, but wasn't about to poke at a loose thread - he was more laissez-faire in the sense he wanted to see what Antpaw would accomplish without unnecessary, possibly belittling commentary. He held a lot of value for the efforts of apprentices, even when they wanted to be difficult. "I know you will, that was never a doubt. But you'll want to get some rest before you worry about that, it'll do you no good to hunt while tired!"

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw nods in understanding, still trying to convince himself that it would all go well. It just would.

But as Wolfhive said, a good rest would help a lot. Being both without energy or training sounded horrible at the moment; lacking one of those two was enough for him. Now that Wolfhive had dismissed him, Antpaw dips his head in farewell before leaving to his den.

(Sure, I shall do my best on patrol, lmao.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 02:33 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 100/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Self-discovery… was a strange concept in her mind. Why would she need to discover something about herself? She already knew everything about her. Like her eye color, her birthplace, her parent, her fur color. . . What else was there to know? She knew she liked to have friends, and to make Mountaintalon proud!! Did that count? Kestrelpaw didn’t know, and she was getting too sleepy to ask. “Thank you for talking to me, Miss! Am gonna go now. I’m tired. Bye bye.” That said, the fluffy she-cat scurried off the way she’d come.

[ @HerbalTea - Alpinedawn | Thanks for the roleplay!! We can wrap this up here :0 ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Halfpaw was almost frightened by Finchpaw's suddenky arrival. He always seemed so joyous, carefree and... confident. Halfpaw definitely envied him for that, but he was also happy to have the opportunity to make friends with such an optimist cat. "Uh, hello, Finchpaw". He waves his tail, then turned a moment his gaze to Sunnystreak.

The two were planning something. Running, hunting... a patrol... will I be able to endure any of these? He was sure that not many of the clan knew of his health issue, but he was also determined not to let this stop him, so he didn't hint at it at all.
He thiught for a bit, silently. Yes, maybe the could combine something in which he could perform.

Thoughtfully, then a bit more determined, replied to the toms: "Well... I haven't been on many patrols, so maybe.. we can organize one? I need to.. refine my hunting skills. And I'd like to do this with you. He wasn't sure about that. Most cats preferred to work alone, he knew, but Sunnystreak was a warrior. Surely, he had some duty towards him as an apprentice?

@Rosewater021 @Luna16

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
118/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw sniffed the very small prey pile, and thought "This pile is only enough for several cats! Someone should organize at least a few hunting patrols soon. But, I am bad at hunting. I just can't organize a patrol and leave on my own. Since I am not able to organize, then I could ask someone to do it. But, who?" She scanned the scenery for a long while.

(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

GoldenKit
~Post-6~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

He breathed in deeply following her to the warrior's den. "I can't wait for this to be our den." He looked around for their next adventure then caught the scent of some flowers. His eyes scoured the clan clearing looking for any sign of the smell. "Why don't we look over here..." he said absent-mindedly following his nose.

His nose led true. it led to some peonies by the edge of the camp. His eyes shined as he found them. "Aren't they pretty!" He looked at her expectedly.

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 9
Brown eyes followed Goldenkit's train of thought as he mentioned the warrior's den one day being theirs. It was true! One day the would be strong warriors! They would sleep in the warriors den and do warriors things! Like hunt! And...fight. And growl at cats. How exciting! She could hardly wait! "We'll be the biggest strongest bestest most amazing spectacular warriors in all of history and time!" She nodded at Goldenkit enthusiastically. When they were warriors Riverclan would have to think three times before attacking them! She puffed out his chest in pride.
She sniffed the air when Goldenkit told her to. Something sweet? Now that sounded like an adventure. All good adventures started with something sweet. This was fact. "Lead the way!" She bounded after him as they followed his nose. PEONIES! She jumped straight into the patch. They were so pretty and perfect and wonderful! She saw them everyday but she still loved them! "Goldenkit your nose is a genius!" She put her own nose up to a flower and inhaled deeply. Wonderful.
A white head shot up as she realized it was her turn to pick a new place. "My turn!" She trotted out of her flowery spot and looked around. Where to go...She spotted it. THE ELDERS DEN! It was too perfect! "This way quickly! The coyotes are going to get you!" Without warning she was headed off towards the elder's den. "Ta da!" She gestured around them with her tail. "We made it" This was the bestest game ever! She had been right!

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Today, 12:07 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Halfpaw was almost frightened by Finchpaw's suddenky arrival. He always seemed so joyous, carefree and... confident. Halfpaw definitely envied him for that, but he was also happy to have the opportunity to make friends with such an optimist cat. "Uh, hello, Finchpaw". He waves his tail, then turned a moment his gaze to Sunnystreak.

The two were planning something. Running, hunting... a patrol... will I be able to endure any of these? He was sure that not many of the clan knew of his health issue, but he was also determined not to let this stop him, so he didn't hint at it at all.
He thiught for a bit, silently. Yes, maybe the could combine something in which he could perform.

Thoughtfully, then a bit more determined, replied to the toms: "Well... I haven't been on many patrols, so maybe.. we can organize one? I need to.. refine my hunting skills. And I'd like to do this with you. He wasn't sure about that. Most cats preferred to work alone, he knew, but Sunnystreak was a warrior. Surely, he had some duty towards him as an apprentice?

@Rosewater021 @Luna16

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnystreak nodded at Halfpaw, glancing at Finbranch to see if he agreed. "I think that would be just fine." He meowed in response. "I don't have an apprentice of my own, so it would be easy to put it together. Do you think your mentor would mind?" He didn't really want to step on the toes of another warrior, but he didn't know if Halfpaw's mentor was actively paying attention to him if the young cat was alone with these feelings. Any good mentor would be mindful of the struggles their apprentice was experiencing and try to help them. "If not, Finbranch and I would be more than willing to put together a patrol." He looked at Finbranch as he spoke, hoping the tom would agree.

"If there are any other clanmates you want to invite on the patrol, you can ask them too." He added, thoughtfully avoiding the word "friend". With what he could understand from Halfpaw, he could only guess that the word might be triggering for him. And he didn't want to make him feel anymore alone than he already felt.

@Rosewater021
@Wingnettle

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 02:36 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Vulturewhisper sat down in a comfy position patiently enjoying the breeze on his face, he knew his friend Willowflurry would be awake soon enough. @furrensic