Today 10:19 PM
GOLDENWHISKER KIT...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 10:15 PM

Old Today, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

DANDELIONMANE • They / Them • Thunderclan warrior • 15 + moons

Dandelionmane gathered below, wrapping their tail neatly around their tail as they waited for the leader to speak more.
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 05:27 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle and Timberpaw both wandered out of their respective dens. Violetfreckle headed toward Wolfhive [ @BEAR. ], sitting near him and offering a small smile. Timberpaw, on the other paw, stuck more toward the back, a bit ashamed to show her face to her mentor.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old Today, 07:11 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Fireflykit came, excited. She'd be an apprentice now! She wondered who she'd get.
Berrypaw came, wondering who the next med cat and med cat apps would be. Not her! She wasn't interested.
Whitepaw came, not really doing anything, just looking around. Where was Wolfhive? His mentor could tell him what was going on.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 08:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Doing nothing more than scraping his claws against the ground in the clearing, the tom looked up at Bumblestar as she called for a meeting. Shifting so he was sitting somewhat more comfortably as he awaited an announcement he knew was coming. Although it wasn't something he'd thought he'd have to hear, something he was hoping he wouldn't have to hear. Especially so soon.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Today, 09:38 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brindlepaw rolled out to the meeting, a scowl on his face. His new mentor Redhawk hadn’t exactly panned out into more training, and he held Bumblestar somewhat responsible. Wasn’t his mentor meant to be one of their leaders handpicked elites? Yeah right. (Open)
Old Today, 09:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
If Mountaintalon thought he was intimidating, he must've been terrorizing newborn kittens. The look he gave Wolfhive didn't faze him in the slightest, and Wolfhive met his with a steely gaze. He wasn't going to give this cat a big reaction - it was Kestrelpaw and Morningpaw's big day, alongside many others.

He did want to reassure Kestrelpaw though - Mountaintalon could stuff it if he had a problem, because the anxiety that oozed from her was palatable. If not for Mountaintalon hovering over her like some obsessive hawk, Wolfhive's instinct would be to tuck her in and comfort her. "She'll call you up, don't you worry. We're just glad you made it out overall okay - lost enough to owls already." The Clan would sorely miss you. "Did you ask her for anything specific or just leave it up to her?"

[ @dino. @Rose ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Mountaintalon ran his tongue along the front of his teeth and redirected his attention to his daughter. "I thought I told you this story already." Told them all to abstain from interacting with the wretch, lest they catch some sort of sickness he had inherited from Willowfreeze. "But maybe I've neglected to give you and your siblings the whole of it. I can explain after the meeting."

As his daughter continued speaking, Mountaintalon raised his eyebrows, a rare spark of pride igniting behind his eyes - but it was extinguished just as quickly when his muzzle twisted into a frown, and he reached out with a forepaw to nudge Kestrelpaw's head upwards so he could examine the cuts. "Brackenclaw," he rumbled. "How incapable of him to even allow you to be harmed in the first place. That is not someone you should be involving yourself with." The warrior wasn't present at the meeting now, but he would be exchanging a few choice words with him later.

If it weren't for the following news, he might have snarled at Wolfhive to shut up, but now... he didn't bother hiding his disdain. A new name entirely? "So, instead of embracing the fact that you have proven yourself capable enough to survive such an encounter, you've decided to throw away a name that would have brought you glory?" His right ear twitched rapidly. "The name gifted to you by me? By your mother?"

As if he gave a damn about the female that had borne his kits, but maybe Kestrelpaw would, and maybe that would make her feel some sort of guilt or shame for daring to disregard his mark.

[ @Rose @BEAR. ]

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 102/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Wolfhive(wait, when had she started calling him that?)'s assurance that his Ma would call her up had Kestrelpaw's anxiousness receeding, ebbing away slowly but steadily. "No, I didn't ask for anything specifi-" Her words cut off when a paw turned her face away, tipping it upward so Mountaintalon could inspect the brand new cuts on her face.

The blue-eyed feline blinked up at her father, internally (and externally) bursting with pride, a beaming smile spreading over her face. See, Papa cared about her. He was angry at Mr. Claw for... for her. Wait, but why? Brackenclaw couldn't have stopped the owl from picking her up, or the kestrels from attacking her. It hadn't been his fault, not really-

'So, instead of embracing the fact that you have proven yourself capable enough to survive such an encounter, you've decided to throw away a name that would have brought you glory? The name gifted to you by me? By your mother?'

Wait. No... no, that wasn't right... that... Kestrelpaw's smile faltered, blue eyes blinking rapidly at the agitated tone of her father's voice, directed at her. At her. "Papa, I... I didn't mean to... it wasn't on purpose, I wasn't- didn't intend to-" Her voice was getting progressively smaller. She didn't want her ceremony to be a disappointment. "-I can not go up now a-and tell Mrs. Star later that I changed my mind if you want. If that's better."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.