Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by isla
Today 06:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 06:07 PM
Open Your Damn Eyes Up and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:06 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:55 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Oliver
Today 05:54 PM

Old Today, 04:12 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit wasn't sure if he should be relieved that Baneberrykit ignored him or if he should worry because that meant that Baneberrykit didn't like him and that meant that Baneberrykit may be mean to him and that wouldn't be very fun. Though before anything else could be said between the two kits, or Baneberrykit said anything really, Willowtail walked into the nursery and pulled another kit out into the clearing to learn. Oh umm, Primrosekit didn't really know what a hunting crouch is at all and how its supposed to look, he spends most of his day in the nursery so he doesn't really watch the other apprentices, warriors, and kits practicing. His blue eyes shifted over to Daisykit as the other began to do just as Willowtail asked.

Okay, maybe Primrosekit could copy Daisykit? Though it may be a bit more strange to balance with lacking a front leg and most of a proper tail but Primrosekit has lived all 3 moons of his life without them so he's gotten a bit better at balancing. He crouched down awkwardly, bending down a bit before trying to look towards Daisykit to try and readjust his stance as needed to match the other kits. Though this seemed pretty identical right? Primrosekit looked down and widened his back paws a bit more before looking up at Wilowtail. "L-like this?" Though he didn't realize that he was still a bit awkward and tense, and was likely too stressed and stiff to properly pounce from the position. At least, pounce in a way that wouldn't send all his prey scattering in fright from the noise before he even landed back on his paws.
[ @Blaaze - Baneberrykit ]
@Blaaze

Willowtail watched the kits, approving of Daisykit's with a gentle blink, seeing Primrosekit seemed tense, Willowtail purred, "Thats good! Relax a little bit, were all here to learn making mistakes is normal." Willowtail meowed with a small glare at Daisykit, Willowtail blinked softly and gently put her tail along Primrosekit's back, "Flatten it a small bit, your tail should stick out behind you, don't let it go over your back but don't let it brush the ground. You might want to crouch normally and practice adjusting your tail, then you can crouch with your legs properly and until you've got both down, then you can try adding them both. Unless you want to learn it all in one, it'll be harder but I believe you can do it." Willowtail purred brightly, the cheery warrior fondly looked at the kits. "Dasiykit, show Primrosekit how to adjust your paws." Willowtail meowed, knowing Daisykit would be better at it as Daisykit had a wonky front paw.

Daisykit nodded to her sister, purring innocently at the glare. "Ok Willow.... when is Sissy- I meant Berrypaw gonna be back." She asked, reciving a not knowing response from her sister, Daisykit nodded. "Here." Daisykit meowed, using her paw to gently nudge Primrosekit's paw a bit under his chest, "It'll support your front half better while your hind paws equally support your hind quarters." Daisykit meowed, "I have a front paw that doesn't work to well. So I usually do this to keep the weight even, it helps you with pain as well. Your front paw is just gonna be really strong! Which is kinda a good thing!" Daisykit purred brightly, seeing Primrosekit differently, what others might see as flaws on the fellow kits, Daisykit saw as unique and different ways to do things. Daisykit was born a moon early, she almost didn't surive and it took the medicine cats a whole two moons to get her to be able to walk on her own, Daisykit being born early caused her to have a focusing disorder, only able to focus on one thing at a time. Daisykit's allergies were enhanced, she seemed like she had a cold all the time, the one time she had a cold it was as bad as Whitecough. Daisykit gently bumps into things and gets bruises due to her fragile frame as she was born almost severly under developed. Daisykit saw everything as a positive, negatives weren't really in her dictionary. Willowtail was the same way. Daisykit watched the kit and gently placed her paws under his belly, "Hold your back straight and crouch down until your belly fur just brushes my paws." Daisykit mewed, "If you do this then it like........ help your legs get stronger! So you can leap off better." Daisykit explained, she'd done many excersises, needed or not. In order to make herself as strong as a kit her age. Regardless Daisykit still looked, sounded, and felt like a moon younger than she was.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3