Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~° Honey's Creativity...
Last post by constellation
Today 04:19 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:18 PM
stella’s characters!
Last post by constellation
Today 04:12 PM
RiverClan Camp
Today 04:12 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 04:07 PM

Old Today, 02:39 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

The tom's ear twitched as his focus returned to his clanmate. "About time, I can't say I'm much enjoying all of the risks this place poses" Shrikestorm licked his paw and brought it over his ear a couple of times, the thought of heading back to camp was both something he anticipated and dreaded. All he could do was hope the journey would not prove fatal to anymore of his clanmates.

( @HerbalTea )

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; Today at 02:39 AM.
Old Today, 09:26 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@Oliver (OPEN to any other kits who wish to join the hunting lesson : 3)

Willowtail was out in the clearing, the apprentice sized feline flicked her abnormally long tail up as she looked towards the nursery. Padding near and sitting Willowtail meowed, "Anyone willing to have a hunting lesson?" Awkwardly, hopefully some little kit would listen, and Willowtail prayed to Starclan they didn't assume she was an apprentice like her last class did.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu; Today at 09:26 AM.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep
96 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep layed in the clearing his leg still sore.He hated this camp he missed the golden days of Riverclan he missed his friends he knew he would have a welcome wagon once he got to Starclan though he still had things to do down here. He wasn’t about to go without some form of a bang

As he layed there thinking of all the ways he could make the clan better before to long he felt a poke in in his side he looked over and saw a kit,Primrosekit to be exact he recognized them from the training thing Seabreeze held “Why hello there what’s a youngun like you need?”he
asks

@Oliver.

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit startled and his fur fluffed up in slight fright, they stared up at the elder and immediately regretted his choices to have come to the elders den though also... Primrosekit had missed the history lesson at the big event that mister Lionheart put on so he still needed one and who else would it be worth to ask than an elder. Besides, they like telling stories don't they? He shuffled his three paws underneath him cautiously before slowly getting his words to work in order to actually communicate his thoughts and wants to the older cat. They were likely just like Adderkind, and that meant it was okay to talk to them. "W-well, I... I umm was wondering if you could teach me.. uh teach me about R-Riverclan's history?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Willowtail was out in the clearing, the apprentice sized feline flicked her abnormally long tail up as she looked towards the nursery. Padding near and sitting Willowtail meowed, "Anyone willing to have a hunting lesson?" Awkwardly, hopefully some little kit would listen, and Willowtail prayed to Starclan they didn't assume she was an apprentice like her last class did.

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit looked up from where he was really just staring into space, creating some sort of daydream in his head to past the time. None of his siblings seemed to be in the nursery and honestly, he doesn't think that he's seen like any of them recently, same with mama... though Primrosekit is sure that they were okay. Just not in the nursery right now, even though mama was supposed to be in the nursery, right? Anyways, Primrosekit looked up and there was a warrior nearby the nursery's entrance, they asked if anyone would want a hunting lesson. Primrosekit wants one... but also, he only had three legs, he wouldn't be very good at it. Maybe that's why getting more practice now would help when he's a real apprentice. The tripod got to his paws and very slowly inched his way towards the warrior, "I... wanna join..."

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

◇ Baneberrykit ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
Purrks: None
The five moon Old hadn't expected such an event to interrupt her snooze time. The Storyteller's rounded ears perked up almost immediately and her blue eyes swiveled toward Willowtail. The kitten wanted to be juuuuust as awesome as her siblings so she knew she best learn everything an apprentice needs to know so that nobody surpasses her in awesomeness. Baneberrykit almost instantly jumped to her paws and scrabbled over to reach the warrior, even though there was another kit there, she didn't particularly care but did want to interact with him during the lesson. For now she wanted to attack the warrior in attempts to make her admit every warrior tactic ever. "I.. wanna learn!" she panted, tail sticking straight out behind her.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 09:55 AM.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit looked up from where he was really just staring into space, creating some sort of daydream in his head to past the time. None of his siblings seemed to be in the nursery and honestly, he doesn't think that he's seen like any of them recently, same with mama... though Primrosekit is sure that they were okay. Just not in the nursery right now, even though mama was supposed to be in the nursery, right? Anyways, Primrosekit looked up and there was a warrior nearby the nursery's entrance, they asked if anyone would want a hunting lesson. Primrosekit wants one... but also, he only had three legs, he wouldn't be very good at it. Maybe that's why getting more practice now would help when he's a real apprentice. The tripod got to his paws and very slowly inched his way towards the warrior, "I... wanna join..."
@Blaaze
Willowtail gave a gentle smile to Primrosekit. "Of course, come over don't be shy." Willowtail purred, seeing Baneberrykit Willowtail invited them over with a gentle purr. "Alright! So we'll learn some hunting basics alright?" Willowtail meowed gently, Willowtail poked her head into the nursery and carried out a sleepy looking Daisykit. "Alright. I'll teach all three of you." Willowtail meowed, "Daisykit no arguing and get along with your peers." Willowtail meowed as Daisykit's tiny maw opened in protest, "Alright. Does any kit know how to do a hunters crouch? Or have at least seen or tried one?" Willowtail meowed, internally wincing as she'd already taught Daisykit a decent (for a kit at least) crouch.

Daisykit grumbled as she was carried out of the nursery, being placed down and then silenced boiled the little kits blood. "Oh oh! Hunters crouch me me me! Sissy me!" Daisykit meowed, crouching with her tail waving all over the place. Seeing her sister amused look Daisykit sat back up. Due to Daisykit's birth defects her bones were as brittle as a old cats, this caused Daisykit to have thin fur and lots of bruises from bumping into things as kits did.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 10:36 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

Staying in camp for Floodsight was making her a little antsy. It would've been easy to ask some cats to follow them out on patrol, but Floodsight neither had the confidence or energy to keep up with a large group. But to tag along was still better than pacing around the entrance of the camp. Floodsight sighed, sitting and staring blankly at the mountain territory RiverClan has claimed for the last moons. Suddenly, a paw stepped on the warrior's tail. In an instance, Floodsight flicked her tail away, more in shock at the sudden presence of another cat behind her than the actual incident.

"Woah!" Floodsight mewed with a hissing tone. 'Aughh I sounded too harsh...' Floodsight though as she cleared her throat and replied in a softer voice, "N-no worries, I'm sorry... I should've have been sitting here anyways."

Floodsight stared at the other warrior who was a little older than she was. They weren't in the nursery at the same time, but they were clanmates. So the least Floodsight knew was the she-cats name. Heroneye. Wanting to avoid the awkward silence, and cover up the mistake she made earlier. Floodsight tried to strike up a conversation, unknowing if it would or would not fail.

"U-um..going out?" Floodsight's voice was warm, but still a little shaky from feeling nervous.

[ @Fits ]
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

@Blaaze
Willowtail gave a gentle smile to Primrosekit. "Of course, come over don't be shy." Willowtail purred, seeing Baneberrykit Willowtail invited them over with a gentle purr. "Alright! So we'll learn some hunting basics alright?" Willowtail meowed gently, Willowtail poked her head into the nursery and carried out a sleepy looking Daisykit. "Alright. I'll teach all three of you." Willowtail meowed, "Daisykit no arguing and get along with your peers." Willowtail meowed as Daisykit's tiny maw opened in protest, "Alright. Does any kit know how to do a hunters crouch? Or have at least seen or tried one?" Willowtail meowed, internally wincing as she'd already taught Daisykit a decent (for a kit at least) crouch.

Daisykit grumbled as she was carried out of the nursery, being placed down and then silenced boiled the little kits blood. "Oh oh! Hunters crouch me me me! Sissy me!" Daisykit meowed, crouching with her tail waving all over the place. Seeing her sister amused look Daisykit sat back up. Due to Daisykit's birth defects her bones were as brittle as a old cats, this caused Daisykit to have thin fur and lots of bruises from bumping into things as kits did.

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit wasn't sure if he should be relieved that Baneberrykit ignored him or if he should worry because that meant that Baneberrykit didn't like him and that meant that Baneberrykit may be mean to him and that wouldn't be very fun. Though before anything else could be said between the two kits, or Baneberrykit said anything really, Willowtail walked into the nursery and pulled another kit out into the clearing to learn. Oh umm, Primrosekit didn't really know what a hunting crouch is at all and how its supposed to look, he spends most of his day in the nursery so he doesn't really watch the other apprentices, warriors, and kits practicing. His blue eyes shifted over to Daisykit as the other began to do just as Willowtail asked.

Okay, maybe Primrosekit could copy Daisykit? Though it may be a bit more strange to balance with lacking a front leg and most of a proper tail but Primrosekit has lived all 3 moons of his life without them so he's gotten a bit better at balancing. He crouched down awkwardly, bending down a bit before trying to look towards Daisykit to try and readjust his stance as needed to match the other kits. Though this seemed pretty identical right? Primrosekit looked down and widened his back paws a bit more before looking up at Wilowtail. "L-like this?" Though he didn't realize that he was still a bit awkward and tense, and was likely too stressed and stiff to properly pounce from the position. At least, pounce in a way that wouldn't send all his prey scattering in fright from the noise before he even landed back on his paws.
[ @Blaaze - Baneberrykit ]

Old Today, 01:46 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke raced, more like hobbled, into camp. He had left Riftpaw a bit behind when he realised the time. He was late, extremely late! Awfully late!!! His leg cramped up and he gritted his teeth around the moss and marigold in his jaws. You'd think his leg would have healed by now, it had been two moons since it was injured and yet it was still causing him problems. He'd have to get that checked but first- he had a herb patrol he was late report.

The sun was already dipping behind the tallest point of the mountain and tall rocks surrounding them casting long shadows across camp. Many were either settling in the dens to sleep or out late hunting orrrr arriving from late patrols like he was. Mudsmoke searched the clearing before finally spotting the medicine cat. Sucking in a hesitant breath he crossed the clearing towards her. Placing the herbs in the ground he cleared his thought and addressed the one eyed she. "Uh Mistyshard, I would like to firstly apologies for how late I am with this. My leg started acting up on the journey back here." he apologised, bowing his head respectfully. Antlerbranch and Riftpaw where probably entering camp by now. "we retrieved a decent amount of moss and sticks. Quite common and easy to find" which makes it more embarrassing for how long it took. "as for marigold, the were plenty of the yellow flowers along the river." okay now he should go, and spare the embarassment and shame prickling through his pelt. Bowing his head another quick apology, Mudsmoke limped off towards the warriors den. The was no point in catching the last rays of sunlight, he should rest. Maybe if he had actually rested his leg wouldn't still be causing him trouble.

Tags:
- Mistyshard ( @starry ) {I apologize for how late this is, I lost track of time and being unable to post during the week did help really /w\ rlly sorry /gen}
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw felt like she had shared her peace (or at least, convinced herself that Oliverate had paid attention and actually heard what she had to say, whether that was true or not), so she turned away from the two warriors and looked around the camp. She sat down with a huff, forgetting to feel concern for her sister Rainpaw and now just felt bored.

[OPEN]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior