Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

❀~❀Ivypaw❀~❀
She/her|apprentice|Thunderclan|2/100
-------------
Ivypaw hesitated. So many choices. where would she go first?
"I think I heard about a place where there are lots of fireflies every night. can we go there first?" She asked. Her tail twitched in excitement- she was going to see the forest! She couldn't wait.
(I'm soooooo sorry for the late - and short - reply! I haven't been online in two weeks, life has been hectic. Sorry!)

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"Firefly Cove? I think that place is off limits while the owl situation is being handled." He mewed in response, giving his apprentice an apologetic on the ear with his tail. "Why don't we go to Haggard Ruins for now and practice your hunting crouch while we look around?" He suggested, already turning to leave. "Make sure you follow closely and tell me if you need to take a break, okay?" With that, he turned and padded out towards the entrance tunnel, squeezing through with a swish of his plumy tail, beckoning Ivypaw to follow.

( @Frozen Reign - no worries! same here, been moving ;; but if you want to make her next post at Haggard Ruins and tag me I'll get to it soon! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Yesterday at 05:19 PM. Reason: changed location bc of owl situation
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

°·. Vinepaw .·°
Female ~ She/her ~ 6 moons
[1/100]

Vinepaw yawned and padded into the apprentice den. After watching the.. how would one describe it? Let's say, havoc with Risingstorm and the older kits, Vinepaw decided a good rest would be nice, especially since the den would be filled up soon. She sat in an empty nest and began to groom herself. Better enjoy the peace and quiet now than later.

(OPEN)

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
The Farmhouse
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

Focused. That's what Sprucejumper was. Ready to begin the training of his newest apprentice. He'd given Snotzilla some time to grieve, and he believed she might just be ready to begin. Or continue. He wasn't really sure just how much knowledge her previous mentor - whoever the hell that had been - had imparted upon her. At least... he hoped he had given her enough time to grieve.

Truth be told, the former kittypet had no idea how much time was enough. He himself hadn't been given a second to grieve his losses before the world turned on him. Before reality set in and he realized he'd have to toughed up if he wanted to survive, because no one was going to help him. The Boulder had, of course, proven him wrong. Gone out of their way to help him. So it was only fair for him to attempt to impart a modicum of the same kindness upon his newest paw. Assuming she was more fur than snot this time around.

Arriving at the apprentices' den, the chocolate point walked in, surly expression taking in the the view as his eyes got used to the darker light. It had been moons since he'd last been here for any extended period of time, less so since he had been here at all. Of course, the last time he had been searching for Woodpaw. His previous apprentice. One he had earned at the ripe old age of nine moons.

Hopefully this one wouldn't disappear on him before training had even begun. He wasn't sure how well his life expectancy faired if he lost another one. Angry had never struck him as reasonable when it came to anything. The blame might very well land on him, but then, he expected the ire ball of fur to condemn most cats for the crime of breathing, so really, was there much change there regardless of his actions? A sniff escaping him at the thought, Sprucejumper called out for his apprentice, the name reverberating through the mostly empty den.

@Kix [Sunpaw]
| Much as I would love to claim that Sprucejumper called Sunpaw by her Spruce given name "Snotzilla" for hilarity's sake, he actually just called out to her by Sunpaw! Thought I would make that clear as I decided not to type out the actual name and then promptly realized that could mean one of two things with the context of the post. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Normally Sunpaw would be out in the clearing trying to drag someone into a conversation with her, sitting still was never her thing. Yet here she was in the apprentice's den still, the good thing was that she wasn't sleeping in her nest. No, she was rearranging her nest trying her very best to make it softer than it was in the first place. Since the meeting she had been feeling a bit better, she wasn't breaking out into tears at the thought of her big sister. That didn't mean she got over grieving entirely, she still felt a bit down at times but it wasn't as bad as from the start. She turned around intending to go find some more soft stuff to put in her nest but she stopped in her tracks when she saw Sprucejumper.

"Oh!" she was glad to see her new mentor standing in the den, nice she wouldn't have to go looking for him. Her last mentor before she had vanished hadn't seemed keen on even wanting to meet her when she first got apprenticed. Sunpaw liked to get to know her mentor since they were her teacher after all and she didn't want anyone to be a stranger to her. She didn't think much about the nickname the other gave her, it made things feel special in her eyes. The ginger paw has done the same to others around her, giving them nicknames based mostly on their names, she's given nicknames to cats she hadn't talked to yet. "Are ya going to do some training with me?" it was clear as a sunny day that she was excited at the thought of training.

@Alchemist Kitsune
[ oh thats quite okay! LOl Sunpaw here kinda does the same with giving cats nicknames of their own ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw