Today 07:45 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Gravelsnout and Pheasantsap activity post
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Darkfire was thinking about Lionflop once again. He was kinda sad. He had just talked to him last night, but the think was that he really missed snuggling with him at night. The warm golden fur against his own. He was lost in his thoughts, and darkness and sadness radiated from him, but he looked even more handsome when he was in a negative mood that when he was in a positive mood, because the negative mood at least matched both his name and his fur color, which was dark gray.
@Crown_Sage

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Darkfire was thinking about Lionflop once again. He was kinda sad. He had just talked to him last night, but the think was that he really missed snuggling with him at night. The warm golden fur against his own. He was lost in his thoughts, and darkness and sadness radiated from him, but he looked even more handsome when he was in a negative mood that when he was in a positive mood, because the negative mood at least matched both his name and his fur color, which was dark gray.
@Crown_Sage
Goldenwhisker noticed a warrior alone in the clearing and decided to go over to him. He was very handsome, and his fur was like a shadow in the dark. Hello. She whispered, her words coming out in a croak. She pasted a smile on her lips. The same one she got when she craved blood... nonono. Goldenwhisker couldn't let that happen if she wanted to impress the tom. Her golden fur shone and she flicked her tail.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Goldenwhisker noticed a warrior alone in the clearing and decided to go over to him. He was very handsome, and his fur was like a shadow in the dark. Hello. She whispered, her words coming out in a croak. She pasted a smile on her lips. The same one she got when she craved blood... nonono. Goldenwhisker couldn't let that happen if she wanted to impress the tom. Her golden fur shone and she flicked her tail.
"Uh...." Darkfire looked up, startled. A she-cat was talking to him. A she-cat with golden fur........ no, he wouldn't think that! Surely this she-cat was nothing like Lionflop! But she was cute.... a little voice in the back of his head wondered if that was just because of the fur color. But still, there was something about her, that was like with Lionflop, that attracted him. He sat up a bit straighter, and his fur shined a bit in the light. But it still seemed darker than his surroundings, something Darkfire didn't notice. "Hi, I'm Darkfire. What's your name?"

They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Life is great

Quote:
"Uh...." Darkfire looked up, startled. A she-cat was talking to him. A she-cat with golden fur........ no, he wouldn't think that! Surely this she-cat was nothing like Lionflop! But she was cute.... a little voice in the back of his head wondered if that was just because of the fur color. But still, there was something about her, that was like with Lionflop, that attracted him. He sat up a bit straighter, and his fur shined a bit in the light. But it still seemed darker than his surroundings, something Darkfire didn't notice. "Hi, I'm Darkfire. What's your name?"
The beautiful gleam in his eyes made Goldenwhisker's heart race. She struggled to find her words and mewed, "I-i'm Goldenwhisker." Her dark blue eyes shone and she nodded her head.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Quote:
The beautiful gleam in his eyes made Goldenwhisker's heart race. She struggled to find her words and mewed, "I-i'm Goldenwhisker." Her dark blue eyes shone and she nodded her head.
Mmmm.... she did remind him a bit of Lionflop. But there was something much more satisfying about liking a female. "I-i used to have a mate, Lionflop. Your fur.... you remind me of him." Darkfire sighed. "But he got executed by Dawnstar for murder." he didn't look mad about the fact that his now-dead mate was a murderer, either. He just looked sad his mate was dead.

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Life is great

Quote:
Mmmm.... she did remind him a bit of Lionflop. But there was something much more satisfying about liking a female. "I-i used to have a mate, Lionflop. Your fur.... you remind me of him." Darkfire sighed. "But he got executed by Dawnstar for murder." he didn't look mad about the fact that his now-dead mate was a murderer, either. He just looked sad his mate was dead.
Goldenwhisker froze at the word 'murder'. L-lionf-flop? She croaked. She knew Lionflop from the back of her mind. Y-yeah. She mewed, although she didn't quite know why.

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Goldenwhisker froze at the word 'murder'. L-lionf-flop? She croaked. She knew Lionflop from the back of her mind. Y-yeah. She mewed, although she didn't quite know why.
"He really was a nice cat. I liked him. You don't just remind of him just because of your fur...... something else, I don't get it. Oh well..... but say, I like you." Darkfire said that last part shyly.

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Life is great

Quote:
"He really was a nice cat. I liked him. You don't just remind of him just because of your fur...... something else, I don't get it. Oh well..... but say, I like you." Darkfire said that last part shyly.
Goldenwhisker blushed, her tail flicking happily. Me... too. She mewed, whiskers twitching excidetly. But before... before you decide if you really like me... She whispered the last part. I'm exactly like him. The thought burned her pelt, and she felt her chest ignite.

Old Today, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite and Silkpaw chill in the clearing bc Abyss is tired and feels bad about not getting to replies but also refuses to let their kitties go missing.