Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character Challenges!
by Oliver
Last post by SilverInky
Today 04:10 AM
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:09 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by alec
Today 04:07 AM
"This is our...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:07 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:06 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

Shrikestorm zoned back into reality, leaving his thoughts behind as he looked over at the tom approaching him. "Hello Oliverat, nothing out of the ordinary I suppose." The feline answered, though one could argue this whole relocation thing was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't about to mention that aloud.

( @HerbalTea )

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; Yesterday at 04:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Fadingstar was grooming in a corner of the camp when the scent of blood hit his nose. Alarmed, he was on his paws and rushing over before Brokenstream even got his name out.

The leader's eyes traveled down to Wrenseeker's battered, dead body. Surprise widened his eyes; out of all the warriors in the Clan he'd expect to go off and die, she wasn't one of them.

It was a damn shame; she was one of their most ambitious warriors, and now she was gone. Bowing his head, Fadingstar closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't necessarily believe in StarClan as the Clans described them, but there was some kind of afterlife out there.

Hopefully, Wrenseeker found happiness and peace there.

Opening his eyes, he looked back at Brokenstream again. "Do you know what happened? Obviously she was attacked; she doesn't smell like outsider, so I'm assuming some kind of predator."[/SIZE][/FONT]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

The RiverClan warrior looked grief-stricken and shocked on his leader, but cleared his throat to speak. "I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary regarding any sort or rogue or outsider, but I did see a few feathers scattered about. I believe she must have been attacked by a large bird. We've seen a few of them on patrols but this...it's not like it was even hunting her. Brokenstream shuddered all the way down to his tail, uncertainty gripping his mind like icy talons. "It seemed possible they were fighting for a fish Wrenseeker caught but...I'm not even sure that it took the prey in the end. We need to be vigilant to make sure these birds aren't aggressive to cats by nature." His eyes darted around the camp, concern clear on his face. There were kits and elders here. Surely a massive bird wasn't smart enough to plan an attack on the camp, but what if warriors started to wander off?

The bengal shook his head as if dismissing the thought. "Should I take out a patrol to see if it's still in the area or would you like me to bury her?" He asked, stepping away from the she-cat's now cold body, head bowed.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Oliverat ran straight at Ravenpaw, hoping he missed her, by a lot.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw heard the pounding of pawsteps before she saw anything, instinctively flinching away and narrowly avoiding Oliverat. "Whoa!" She exclaimed, scrambling backwards. "What in the name of StarClan?!" Before she could really respond, Oliverat was conversing with Shrikestorm. She couldn't help but bristle and stomp over. "What the heck was that about?" She hissed at the blue-gray tom, her eyes narrowed sharply and she was barely keeping a growl from her throat. She knew that Oliverat, however daft he might have been just now, was older than her, and a warrior, and she should show some form of respect for the hierarchy and everything...but none of that really mattered to her. She just couldn't fathom why her clanmate had just tried to run her over like a monster or something. Honestly, there was more she was tempted to say but she bit back harsher words, even she knew better than that and she didn't want to get into trouble like her sister Rainpaw. At least one of us has to stay out of trouble for right now... Not that she liked it, but she'd try her best to stay out of any...serious trouble at least.

[OOC: I'd like to apologize ahead of time for Ravenpaw LOL. She's a bit of a fiesty kitty.]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 05:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye widened her maw in a yawn, stepping out from the warriors' den and into the early morning sunlight. Another day, and RiverClan had managed to avoid another disaster. That was a pretty good start, in her book. Still, though, the Clan wasn't going to feed itself. That was where Heroneye came in, if she managed to bring back a few decent catches by the end of the day.

In any case, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Granted, she could always try to get in a training session with Softpaw, but she wouldn't want to overload the apprentice with tons of training, considering she was just starting out. In any case, hunting was surely a good way to spend a peaceful day like that. Nice and productive.

Heroneye wasted no time, beginning to stride on over to the camp exit. Until she felt something other than the mountain under her paw. Jumping, she turned to see the silver-pelted warrior whose tail she had apparently just stepped on. "My apologies," she half-yelped, half-mumbled in her grogginess. How embarrassing. Seriously, how hard could it be to just walk out of camp without causing a major disruption? Hopefully, this other cat wouldn't be too upset with her.

( @goodacacia )
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit explains quantum mechanics to a pebble.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Primrosekit exists

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 01:46 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Attachment 3613
Shrikestorm

Shrikestorm zoned back into reality, leaving his thoughts behind as he looked over at the tom approaching him. "Hello Oliverat, nothing out of the ordinary I suppose." The feline answered, though one could argue this whole relocation thing was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't about to mention that aloud.

( @HerbalTea )
“Ah, at least we are living, ey lad?" Oliverat gestured to the corpse slowly
Old Today, 02:21 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm

Shrikestorm looked toward the direction of Oliverat's gesture and exhaled slowly. He remained silent, sending his prayers to starclan for whoever that was. Another drop in Riverclan's ranks, it was never a good sign for the future. "Can't deny the truth in that."

( @HerbalTea )

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Attachment 3618
Shrikestorm

Shrikestorm looked toward the direction of Oliverat's gesture and exhaled slowly. He remained silent, sending his prayers to starclan for whoever that was. Another drop in Riverclan's ranks, it was never a good sign for the future. "Can't deny the truth in that."

( @HerbalTea )
“Hey, on the bright 'ide we are leaving this here territory
." Oliver at shot a small smile
Old Today, 02:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime

Twigstep
96 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep layed in the clearing his leg still sore.He hated this camp he missed the golden days of Riverclan he missed his friends he knew he would have a welcome wagon once he got to Starclan though he still had things to do down here. He wasn’t about to go without some form of a bang

As he layed there thinking of all the ways he could make the clan better before to long he felt a poke in in his side he looked over and saw a kit,Primrosekit to be exact he recognized them from the training thing Seabreeze held “Why hello there what’s a youngun like you need?”he
asks

@Oliver.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon