Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
113/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was standing on the Stormcrest and saw Bumblestar announcing something. She quickly jumped onto the ground in surprise. Her breathing quickened as she gazed at the growing crowd. Alpinepaw thought, "Where is Morningpaw? It's been a while since I last talked to him...Alpinepaw, please calm down." Her breathing slowly went back to normal.

(OPEN)

《 Chasmkit 》
44/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moon

Chasmkit skipped to the Stormcrest. She pushed through the crowd while saying, "Excuse me!" It was the polite thing to do. Chasmkit was slightly older. She found an empty space near the front and trotted to it.

(OPEN)
| Hawkthorn |
Male - He/him - 27 moons

Hawkthorn was looking around for Flowernose when he was gently pushed aside. He grumbled and meowed harshly, Watch it! Hawkthorn blinked and saw Chasmkit. Oh. Right. Becoming an apprentice? He meowed sternly, annoyed that he had been woken up from his nap.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898[/B]
Old Today, 01:02 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive waved to Risingstorm [ @Spider.] but his attention was caught by Kestrelpaw. "You look like you're gonna bounce out of your fur!" [ @Rose ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Mountaintalon slid out of the warriors den at his leader's call, looking as cheerful as ever. Which was to say, not at all. He sat down beside his daughter. It would have been a decent enough meeting if a certain voice had not caught his attention.

The glare he shot Wolfhive was venomous enough to kill seven cats in an instant and left little need for words. Mountaintalon's lip curled with distaste as he curled his tail firmly around Kestrelpaw and settled for digging his claws into the grass instead of Wolfhive's muzzle.

[ @Rose @BEAR. ]

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 94/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

It was Wolfhive she spotted first. She hadn’t even stopped to consider that Mountaintalon would be here — somehow, for a brief moment, in her overload of happiness, she’d forgotten her father existed. So when hearing the Head Hornet’s voice directed at her, Kestrelpaw instinctively turned, a wide grin stretching over her face unbidden.

So when a tail snaked around her, Kestrelpaw jolted with surprise, whipping around, smile faltering, expression turning startled before realigning. “Papa, you’re here!” Turquoise eyes sparkled with excitement, maw opening to prattle endlessly, but her voice refused to work as she registered the deadly look her father was giving Wolfhive. For a moment, she was stunned speechless at the raw emotion behind the glance. Very very clear dislike. Hate, dare she think it. It made her feel itchy all over. That couldn’t just be because Wolfhive had stepped on her father’s tail, right..? Come to think of it, she hadn’t ever…

“Papa… why don’t you like Wolfhive?” A soft whisper, for once taking care of her voice level since the cat being spoken of was near. A question she’d never asked before. Actually, oddly enough, Kestrelpaw realized she’d never asked her father a lot of questions. For fear of being shot down, or asking the wrong things that would garner his disapproval.

A few beats later, a familiar anxiety over asking something of her father that he might not approve of swept over her, and the mottled apprentice hurriedly began speaking again. For what, she didn’t know. To turn the tables back in her favor, she supposed. “I’m going to be a warrior this meeting. I think. Hopefully. Maybe.” She spoke rapidly, trying to get the influx of words out. “I mean, I should be but the other day I went to Firefly Cove for hunting with Brackenclaw an’ then I got picked up by an owl and then it dropped me on a tree but I fell on a bird nest and then the birds started attacking me-!” She blinked rapidly and gestured to her face. “They were kestrels! An’ then I killed one and brought it home and I asked Mrs. Star for a new name so I don’t have to be named after silly birds who attacked me!” She let out a breath, deflating visibly once it was all out.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:25 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

An announcement? About new apprentices? How exciting for everyone involved! Fleckpaw steps forward and sits on the ground, smiling, looking up at their clan leader, waiting for them to spill the news.

Tags: Open

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 01:26 AM.
Old Today, 01:39 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
°·. Vinepaw .·°
Female ~ She/her ~ 6 moons
[3/100]

Vinepaw twitched her tail nervously and slowly padded away from Copperpaw. She didn't really know him that well, anyway, and who would want to talk to her? Vinepaw shifted through the crowd to see Morningpaw. She approached him and twitched her tail in greeting. H-hi, Morningpaw. She meowed quietly and adjusted the vines on her legs. Vinepaw pointed her tail at the spot next to him, silently asking if she could sit there.

Copperpaw [ @ophelia ] ~ Morningpaw [ @Oliver ]

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw blinked and suddenly his half daydreaming form was brought down completely to reality as someone spoke to him, albeit nervously, though it wasn't a voice that he was too familiar with as he turned his head to voice them. He couldn't immediately place a name to their face but eventually, after a few long moments, it clicked. This was Vinepaw, right yep, he totally knew that at first glance, of course he did. "Vinepaw." He offered back, a tad bit awkward. Unsure exactly how to converse when it wasn't training orientated. Besides a few here and there of course. "Do you think new medicine cats will be named this meeting?" Or was it too soon? They had only just lost Springlight to such a gruesome ending and that was a bit much. He honestly wouldn't blame the leader and deputy if they decide to wait longer but at the same time, the clan needed someone to go to for healing matters sooner rather than later. Luckily it was Greenleaf and not sick season like leafbare.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

If Mountaintalon thought he was intimidating, he must've been terrorizing newborn kittens. The look he gave Wolfhive didn't faze him in the slightest, and Wolfhive met his with a steely gaze. He wasn't going to give this cat a big reaction - it was Kestrelpaw and Morningpaw's big day, alongside many others.

He did want to reassure Kestrelpaw though - Mountaintalon could stuff it if he had a problem, because the anxiety that oozed from her was palatable. If not for Mountaintalon hovering over her like some obsessive hawk, Wolfhive's instinct would be to tuck her in and comfort her. "She'll call you up, don't you worry. We're just glad you made it out overall okay - lost enough to owls already." The Clan would sorely miss you. "Did you ask her for anything specific or just leave it up to her?"

[ @dino. @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:18 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
45/10

Chasmkit looked back at Hawkthorn, who was sitting a few fox lengths away. She said, "Hello! I'm too young to be promoted. Who you might be?" Chasmkit thought that Hawkthorn had a bad sleep.

Hawkthorn - @Bluest+r~
Old Today, 02:32 AM
no more bagels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw blinked and suddenly his half daydreaming form was brought down completely to reality as someone spoke to him, albeit nervously, though it wasn't a voice that he was too familiar with as he turned his head to voice them. He couldn't immediately place a name to their face but eventually, after a few long moments, it clicked. This was Vinepaw, right yep, he totally knew that at first glance, of course he did. "Vinepaw." He offered back, a tad bit awkward. Unsure exactly how to converse when it wasn't training orientated. Besides a few here and there of course. "Do you think new medicine cats will be named this meeting?" Or was it too soon? They had only just lost Springlight to such a gruesome ending and that was a bit much. He honestly wouldn't blame the leader and deputy if they decide to wait longer but at the same time, the clan needed someone to go to for healing matters sooner rather than later. Luckily it was Greenleaf and not sick season like leafbare.
°·. Vinepaw .·°
Female ~ She/her ~ 6 moons
[4/100]

Vinepaw snorted. With what happened with Risingstorm? Probably. She meowed and looked down at her paws awkwardly.

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 02:34 AM
no more bagels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Chasmkit 》
45/10

Chasmkit looked back at Hawkthorn, who was sitting a few fox lengths away. She said, "Hello! I'm too young to be promoted. Who you might be?" Chasmkit thought that Hawkthorn had a bad sleep.

Hawkthorn - @Bluest+r~
| Hawkthorn |
Male - He/him - 27 moons

Hawkthorn grunted. So you weren't part of the havoc with Risingstorm, then? He meowed and blinked. You're Chasmkit, right?

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations