by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:02 AM
Inky Pawprints
Last post by SilverInky
Today 01:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stepped out from the medicine den after making sure that his apprentice was settled before padding out into the clearing in search for the nearest high rank for the situation and his eyes landed on Fadingstar. The lionheart made his way over to the leader calling out to him gently, but his tone of voice was serious, knowing that this would be his first time needing to actually punish one of his own apprentices. It was scary, but what had just occurred on that patrol warranted at the very least a talking to but he wanted to talk to someone about if more should be done to prevent this from happening again. "Fadingstar, I have something I need to ask you about. I had a situation on the patrol that I was sent on with both my apprentices by Dusklion, and you were the first high rank I saw after getting Covepaw settled in the medicine den, so I am talking with you."

He sighed before kicking off the conversation by explaining everything first and then ending with his question, "While out on a hunting patrol, Covepaw had pounced for a mouse and ended up with a strange, clear thorn-like thing in his paw. It didn't seem to hurt him much more than a regular thorn but I didn't recognize it and so I wanted to be cautious. Going to clean it and get a good look and then decide if I could remove it so we could walk more comfortably to the med den or if it would be better to walk back with it in to get more expert eyes on the matter... though, Duckpaw took my moments of deciding to instead go ahead with playing medicine cat. He ripped the clear thorn from Covepaw's paw and then attempted to throw moss on it, when Covepaw reasonably started to cry out and me panic because things were going very wrong, Duckpaw scolded Covepaw and the attempted to throw more moss and cobwebs on the wound.. I... admittedly lost my temper and told Duckpaw to sit away for a moment while I calmed Covepaw enough to bring him in to the medicine den...."

"All that is to say, I feel that for the act of endangering a clan mate, in both furthering an injury and potentially risking faulty herbal knowledge that could've ended with Covepaw even more hurt, I think some punishment is in order. I just don't know what, I don't have much experience in giving them out, I want your and Dusklion's opinion on the matter."
[ @reiya - Dusklion | Report in | @occultation - Fadingstar | b/c Rei is on hiatus and this situation needs handling | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @PINTO BEAN - Duckpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Yesterday at 11:18 PM.