Today 09:12 PM

Old Today, 06:52 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

So Egretkit wanted to know all of Sneezekit's friends? If she became friends with all of their friends, then they would all have one more friend. Then, it'd be like Sneezekit had done them all a favor. And favors are things you do for your friends! So they would be very Thorough and list all the kits they'd hung out with thus far. "Well, there's Littlekit and Blazingkit, plus my sister, Whisperkit, and my brother, Splashkit. They're all real funny and good at playing! 'Cept that I haven't seen Splashkit in a while, for some reason." Sneezekit paused, Pondering on this for a moment. Eh, he was fine, right? He'd probably taken a few notes from his sibling and was hiding out somewhere around camp, just waiting to prank everyone with a Big Scare! Hopefully he'd do that soon, though, before Sneezekit and Whisperkit became apprentices.

Sneezekit blinked in confusion as Egretkit mentioned EvilClan. "I've never heard of that Clan," they replied in a playful tone. "'Cause I've only ever heard of WindClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, and there was one more... Oh, yeah, and ShadowClan! Plus there's StarClan, 'cept that that one's just for dead cats, I'm pretty sure." Sneezekit nodded with Great Authority. They'd been doing real good, listening to adults' conversations and learning everything they could. 'Cept that they used a lot of big words in weird orders that were hard to understand... But they'd gotten the real Important parts, they were pretty sure.

Egretkit went on to mention how they would get to go on Adventures in the near future. "Do you know a lot of stories?" they questioned, eyes peering curiously at the other kit as they absently bapped the mossball back. "Can you tell me one?" Listening in on adult conversations could be interesting and all, but they barely even talked about fun stuff half the time! Like Incredible Tales of Warriors Past. But maybe Egretkit knew some fun stories, so it'd all be okay!

( @furrensic )