Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by bunsbycinnabon
Today 07:07 PM
Favorite pokemon?...
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:07 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 07:06 PM
To Greater Heights! II
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 07:02 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Mica
Today 06:52 PM

Old Today, 04:05 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

Shrikestorm zoned back into reality, leaving his thoughts behind as he looked over at the tom approaching him. "Hello Oliverat, nothing out of the ordinary I suppose." The feline answered, though one could argue this whole relocation thing was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't about to mention that aloud.

( @HerbalTea )

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; Today at 04:06 PM.
Old Today, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Fadingstar was grooming in a corner of the camp when the scent of blood hit his nose. Alarmed, he was on his paws and rushing over before Brokenstream even got his name out.

The leader's eyes traveled down to Wrenseeker's battered, dead body. Surprise widened his eyes; out of all the warriors in the Clan he'd expect to go off and die, she wasn't one of them.

It was a damn shame; she was one of their most ambitious warriors, and now she was gone. Bowing his head, Fadingstar closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't necessarily believe in StarClan as the Clans described them, but there was some kind of afterlife out there.

Hopefully, Wrenseeker found happiness and peace there.

Opening his eyes, he looked back at Brokenstream again. "Do you know what happened? Obviously she was attacked; she doesn't smell like outsider, so I'm assuming some kind of predator."[/SIZE][/FONT]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

The RiverClan warrior looked grief-stricken and shocked on his leader, but cleared his throat to speak. "I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary regarding any sort or rogue or outsider, but I did see a few feathers scattered about. I believe she must have been attacked by a large bird. We've seen a few of them on patrols but this...it's not like it was even hunting her. Brokenstream shuddered all the way down to his tail, uncertainty gripping his mind like icy talons. "It seemed possible they were fighting for a fish Wrenseeker caught but...I'm not even sure that it took the prey in the end. We need to be vigilant to make sure these birds aren't aggressive to cats by nature." His eyes darted around the camp, concern clear on his face. There were kits and elders here. Surely a massive bird wasn't smart enough to plan an attack on the camp, but what if warriors started to wander off?

The bengal shook his head as if dismissing the thought. "Should I take out a patrol to see if it's still in the area or would you like me to bury her?" He asked, stepping away from the she-cat's now cold body, head bowed.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Today, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Oliverat ran straight at Ravenpaw, hoping he missed her, by a lot.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw heard the pounding of pawsteps before she saw anything, instinctively flinching away and narrowly avoiding Oliverat. "Whoa!" She exclaimed, scrambling backwards. "What in the name of StarClan?!" Before she could really respond, Oliverat was conversing with Shrikestorm. She couldn't help but bristle and stomp over. "What the heck was that about?" She hissed at the blue-gray tom, her eyes narrowed sharply and she was barely keeping a growl from her throat. She knew that Oliverat, however daft he might have been just now, was older than her, and a warrior, and she should show some form of respect for the hierarchy and everything...but none of that really mattered to her. She just couldn't fathom why her clanmate had just tried to run her over like a monster or something. Honestly, there was more she was tempted to say but she bit back harsher words, even she knew better than that and she didn't want to get into trouble like her sister Rainpaw. At least one of us has to stay out of trouble for right now... Not that she liked it, but she'd try her best to stay out of any...serious trouble at least.

[OOC: I'd like to apologize ahead of time for Ravenpaw LOL. She's a bit of a fiesty kitty.]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 05:27 PM.