Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:28 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 03:25 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Today 03:25 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:23 PM
To Greater Heights! II
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:18 PM

Old Today, 01:23 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: To Greater Heights! II

Fawnkit
She/Her / Kit / 4M / ThC

---

Fawnkit let out an 'oof' as Risingstorm got up, taunting them like the sneaky RiverCat he was. Not on her watch! Ingoring the other bickering kittens, she scampered after Willowkit.

"RiverClan will never rule, fishbreath!" She yowled, diving at his leg and chomping down with all her might. "Youf wonf get awaf fromf uffh!" She mumbled with a mouthful of his fur. She wasn't letting go of her prize.

[ @Spider. @Blossom Cry ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Adorable

"No they won't" Spat lionkit.
@Spider.
Old Today, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

" OH no! BumbleStar didn't say anything about TWO RiverClan spies!" Willow saw the molly coming over. The kit punced of the spy's back. She looked at RisingStorm and thought they beat him up enough. She looked at the other spy. " RAHHHH!!" She ran over to the Molly and pounced on her back. " I'm getting tired... I have to keep going to keep Thunderclan safe!" Willowkit nipped at her ears. She lost balance and fell off. "Ahhh!" She mewed. "Wait! I've got a better idea." She thought. She ran to SunflowerSwirl and bites her legs and ankles. @Oliver @Spider. @Aroogi

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 02:24 PM.
Old Today, 02:51 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
"RAHHHHH" Willowkit screeched as she jumped on RisingStorm. She jumped on his back and started scratching. " Why. Won't. It. Work?!" She said huffing. "Hmmmmmm. I've got a better idea." She jumped off his back, and ran to face him. "RiverClan will never rule this forest! If you try, Thunderclan will take you down." She mewed. She pounced onto him and scratched at his face. @Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Sunflowerswirl
So Sunflowerswirl wasn’t exactly sure what she was expecting when walking back into camp with prey in tow from the last patrol she was on… but it wasn’t watching her friend get drowned in a mass of kits. What… what had caused all the kits to shoot for Risingstorm like that… uhh Sunflowerswirl looked around at the surrounding warriors and apprentices and noticed that not too many were reacting. Perhaps it was simply some game that was started and then got to be too much for her poor friend to handle. The warrior dropped her prey at the pile and padded over with a purr.

Oh Risingstorm, how did you like this? No worries, how can I help?” Little did she know was she just painted herself as a second Riverclan spy, attempting to help her fallen comrade. In a storm of a million brilliantly shining thunderclan warriors. Her eyes lit up as he shook off the kits and heard his words. Oh! He was playing pretend Riverclan. “Oh! Yes, Riverclan, how could I have forgotten that I, too, was a Riverclan warrior.” She purred as she leapt to Risingstorm’s side and reached to attempt to take little Willowkit’s scruff, giving plenty of time to let the kit dodge the ‘attack.’
[ @Spider. - Risingstorm | @Blossom Cry - Willowkit | @ All Kits ]
[ Perms for Sunny to ‘rescue’ Rising given by Spider! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Fawnkit
She/Her / Kit / 4M / ThC

---

Fawnkit let out an 'oof' as Risingstorm got up, taunting them like the sneaky RiverCat he was. Not on her watch! Ingoring the other bickering kittens, she scampered after Willowkit.

"RiverClan will never rule, fishbreath!" She yowled, diving at his leg and chomping down with all her might. "Youf wonf get awaf fromf uffh!" She mumbled with a mouthful of his fur. She wasn't letting go of her prize.

[ @Spider. @Blossom Cry ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
"No they won't" Spat lionkit.
@Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
" OH no! BumbleStar didn't say anything about TWO RiverClan spies!" Willow saw the molly coming over. The kit punced of the spy's back. She looked at RisingStorm and thought they beat him up enough. She looked at the other spy. " RAHHHH!!" She ran over to the Molly and pounced on her back. " I'm getting tired... I have to keep going to keep Thunderclan safe!" Willowkit nipped at her ears. She lost balance and fell off. "Ahhh!" She mewed. "Wait! I've got a better idea." She thought. She ran to SunflowerSwirl and bites her legs and ankles. @Oliver @Spider. @Aroogi

Ha sunny came to his rescue but she also was getting into the mess with the kits to risingstorm smiled when he looked at her but he stopped as a kit sharply bit his ankle again he yelped jumping up landing and then having a kit land onto his face above his muzzle he shook them off as gentle as he could

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 02:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Whitekit-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

----------------

Wait, hold on, there's two RiverClanners now!?
And Risingstorm was back up!

UUUGGGGHHH.
Dumb fishfaces.

He went for Risingstorm's ankles and started scratching at them with kit claws.

@Spider.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oof! Just as Risingstorm managed to shake her off her perch on top of him, dust kicking up around the place she fell, Twistedkit was surprised to hear Hollowkit scream retaliation -- and what a retaliation it was! Was she the real RiverClan spy? What an accusation. Still laying back-first on the ground she quirked a confused yet amused brow. Was she? Teehee, maybe she was! She wouldn't know! She didn't know how she got here in the first place after all, but that was a secret for only herself to know. So, she played along. If Hollowkit finally wanted to be fun, then she wouldn't argue! Scrabbling up extra slow she purposely or not-so-purposely let Hollowkit tackle her to the ground with a big puff of air leaving her lungs. A grin spread across her face, letting Hollowkit revel in his success for several seconds before turning around and trying to kick him off, before darting away and trying to head-bud Risingstorm once again with all her might. Take that! All the while trying to avoid the attacks launched on herself.

[ @Neptune. @Spider. ]

Last edited by Estelle; Today at 03:01 PM.
Old Today, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
39/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 moon

Chasmkit fell down onto the ground and soon attacked Sunflowerswirl. She shouted with her mighty voice, "Who are you?! Are you a spy too?!"

@Oliver
@Spider.
Old Today, 03:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Willowkit saw that RisingStorm didn't like it went she bit his ankles. She was happy other kits were coming over and attacking too. The kit chased Rising all around trying to bite his ankles."Hey you! Riverclan scum! Get back here!" She mewed. The kit pounced on his back trying to dig her claws in his back. " You messed with the wrong clan!" She screeched. " We're gonna make BumbleStar punish you." Willowkit scratched his back over, and over. "Guys! We need someone to get BumbleStar so she can decide what to do with these RiverClan scum!" @Dino @Spider. @Oliver