Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Owltalon Relations Finder
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:21 AM
Quiet Mornings [P]
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 11:17 AM
Berries aren't known for...
by Oliver
Last post by silver.
Today 11:12 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by babysith
Today 11:11 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 11:10 AM

Old Today, 09:12 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Secrets Unearthed [P]

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw looked around the camp awkwardly, his mind and heart was still weighed down heavily and he wasn’t sure about this choice completely in the sense that he feared what others would say. That he would lose them but not too death, not like he lost mama. He and Lightningpaw had been beyond close! Closer to Lightningpaw than most of his siblings when they were alive and outside of his family circle he didn’t have as many friends as one would expect. Besides Vinepaw and Lightningpaw, there weren’t many he could call under that title. Strange for a cat that was as social as he had been. Green eyes flitted between the cats in the camp, most unaware of his mom’s tragic death and he frowned. A bitter and almost envious ping in his heart felt foreign to him, but he knew it was only grief talking and that he didn’t seriously wish others to go through what he was right now.

Eventually, his gaze did settle on his friend’s form. Outside of the apprentice den or near it ish at least. Honestly, Rabbitpaw should’ve looked over that way first, his friend was found there often. Now was the hard part, Rabbitpaw wasn’t sure exactly how Lightningpaw would react to the news. The blond would hope that the ginger would be ultimately happy for him… but also, memories from their last serious fight resurfaced. He didn’t want to think that will happy again, but if it does then Rabbitpaw is partly ready for it. He wanted Lightningpaw to know before it was announced at the meeting. With one last big release of breath, the tunneler padded over to Lightningpaw with a nervous gaze, “Lightningpaw! H-how are you?” Look he was anxious! Let Rabbitpaw beat around the bush for at least a little bit to not come right out of the gate with life changing news about himself in more ways than one… because Lightningpaw didn’t know about his mom yet right? Only knew that Rabbitpaw had come home to the den in a panic and crying sobbing mess and refused to talk to anyone about anything. He knows that he likely worried his friend…
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder