Last post by babysith
Today 11:11 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 11:10 AM

Old Today, 09:06 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: LF: Little Bugs

「 ✦ Butterflykit ✦ 」

Butterflykit > Butterflypaw > Butterflyfoot

others, Webkit, Flykit, Monarch

Name progressions

WebKit > Webpaw > Webheart

Flykit > Flypaw > Flytuft

Monarchkit > Monarchpaw > Monarchflight

Caught In The Spiders Web

╔══《✧》══╗

✮Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, Guess I'll Go Eat Worms!✮

╚══《✧》══╝

Basic Info

Butterflykit is a loosely built character. She's open-minded but free willed. She is sometimes controlled by others beliefs or opinions, but always has the option to go back to her own. Her whole premise is feeling as free as flying, until she's caught in someone's web.

⁺˚⋆。°ʚɞ°。⋆˚⁺

Her traits are compromised of...

POSITIVE, to me this is anything I think could come off in a positive way. I will explain. NEUTRAL, traits that are not really too positive or too negative. NEGATIVE, traits are traits that are not neutral at all. For example, manipulative or neglectful.

Traits

Open-minded, she's adaptable to change but also flexible to a small change in schedule. She also takes bad news a lot better than some cats.

Extroverted, she's constantly asking cats questions! She can't even think of the word "draining" to explain any interaction she has. How could she? She loves talking to others!

Free-willed, this is both a positive and a negative trait. Her free will can get her into trouble sometimes when she's careless.

Annoying, the reason why I'm not putting this in negative is because it's more of a positive nagging. Though any characters she interacts with and she does this are free to act as annoyed as they want Lol

Childish, though she might be flexible, she has childish tendencies. Sometimes when she does something she didn't mean to and gets, reasonably, scolded, she'll burst into tears!

Not a Think-twice kind of gal. She often doesn't think about what comes out of her mouth, adding a bit to her childishness, and can offend cats.

Name Meaning's

Butterfly/Monarch;

I chose this name reflecting on what kinds of bugs got caught in spider's webs. I thought it could be used as a metaphor in two ways, one, well to illude to Spider being her "father" and two, to build her character from there on out. She isn't going to be manipulated into anything, just deceived by somethings.

Fly;

Fly would mean the same as above, still following the bug-theme but making a different option. If this one were to be approved I would probably make her more annoying towards her "father." Meaning she would be a like a fly buzzing by your ear, 'cept you can't really get rid of it.

Web;

Again, same kind of traits as in "Butterfly" but this is one is a more obvious nod to Spider. She would essentially just be removed from the whole "more annoying" thing, not that she won't be. She would be more based on the idea of accidentally weaving people into her web. Like getting them into things that she caused kind of thing.

Personal

AFAB, will remain as a female

Does not have an orientation yet

Uses She/her

Will never leave ThunderClan

╔══《✧》══╗
✮I'm a dumb teen boy girl
I eat sticks and rocks and mud✮
╚══《✧》══╝

Description

Butterflykit is a mostly orange colored cat, with slight hints of a brown/black among the patches. She has an awful alot of white, making her spots smaller. She has amber eyes with a yellowish undertone.

Possible images to go off of

(I really want to incorporate the 2nd ones facial markings. I think it looks a lot like a monarch butterfly, which is what I'm kind of trying to do with the design )

╔══《✧》══╗
✮Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be mean?
Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?✮
╚══《✧》══╝

Mischief 101!

Her plans consist of, daily pestering and being like a little annoyance to Spider. It's all in a perfectly consistent schedule in her mind of course! Wake up, talk to "dad", go back to bed, play, annoy "dad", go talk to mom, play some more, socialize, then, of course, go annoy "dad" again!!

Pretty much just like a little pain to Spider for all of eternity /silly

⁺˚⋆。°ʚɞ°。⋆˚⁺

If you would like to know anything else, feel free to VM/PM me! This was very fun to make >: D

song's which lyrics were used are, Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me (Think I'll Go Eat Worms), Boys Will Be Bugs, Evil Like Me

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 09:47 AM.