LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:57 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Lightningpaw had already known about Rabbitpaw becoming the new Medicine Cat Apprentice but for some reason hearing Twilightstar made it more real. And while Lightningpaw didn't agree with the decision he would at least not rain on Rabbitpaws parade. Instead he would simply walk away towards the Apprentices den. However, he then just remembered Twilightstar wanted to know what he knew so far. And he almost didn't want to approach her and reveal how little he knew. But he knew Twilightstar wouldn't be upset with him. He waited to see if Twilightstar wanted to talk first. @Oliver (Rabbitpaw mention.) @Moonraven (sorry if I shouldn't post it here didn't know where to post this.)
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
70 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Dapplebreeze's attendance to the meeting had been more so a means to stay busy than anything else. Much as she hated to admit it, her mind was elsewhere today. Her daughter's illness was feeling ever more similar with each passing day, and even with Lightningstorm's care, she was faltering. The knowledge of how this story ended did not have the senior warrior feeling much better about the whole ordeal. She did not blame the medicine cat. StarClan knew she had been doing everything in her power to keep the queen alive. If anything, the illness had seemed to at the very least be more... manageable for some time. She had almost dared hope. But now she knew. Call it a mother's intuition.

She was going to be burying her darling bird for a second time. Forced to lose her for a third. Of the three kits the lieutenant had birthed and raised, she had lost four... soon to be five. Sometimes the proud molly couldn't help but wonder if this was some sort of cruel joke played upon her by StarClan. A way to test her resolve in some way. And she would be lying if she didn't admit to feeling it crumble. Waver. If only slightly. Stars knew she tried to be strong, but if she could change it all. If she could swap places with her darling bird and have StarClan claim her life instead... why, she would trade places in a heartbeat.

Mismatched ears perked up as she heard her name. Oh dear... she'd just missed an apprentice's ceremony, had she not? Shame on her for not paying more attention. And yet, it seemed as if she hadn't been assigned to the new paw to train. It was a reassignment. Of course it was. She was always given the poor darlings who'd had their training neglected in some way... only to have said darlings vanish mere days away from her suggesting an assessment to the leader. Would this one vanish on her as well? Would her streak of nothing but loss resume with Birchpaw as well?

Spotting her newest charge, the patched she-cat raised to her feet, rounded paws moving through the crowd with ease until she reached the yellow eyed tom. Offering a polite smile that couldn't quite reach her emotionally drained eyes, Dapplebreeze dipped her head politely, greeting the apprentice as Twilightstar took a momentary pause within the ceremonies to speak to her own young paw. This had been... Sunpaw's apprentice, if she was not mistaken. Well, before the tom had gone and gotten himself demoted, that was. She wondered just how much training she had gotten already, but decided to wait until later for that conversation. Even though the lilac molly had taken a breather, it would be impolite to make such plans before the meeting was so much as over, after all.

"Greetings, my dear. It seems I am to be your new
mentor. Let's get well acquainted after the meeting, shall we?"

@Aroogi [Birchpaw]

Birchpaw
He/Him / Apprentice / 7M / WC

---

A she-cat padded up to him - he assumed she was Dapplebreeze - and introduced herself. He noticed Twilightstar was done with the meeting and he gave the molly a shy and nervous smile.

"Hello.. I'm Birchpaw." He mewed, touching his nose to hers. "I.. um.. have only done one hunting lesson with Sunburst.. I-I'm not behind am I?"

He shuffled his paws anxiously. He hoped he wasn't behind on training. That would be awful.

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 04:10 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 1 moons
The Stowaway Child
Cottonkit felt the relief wash over him. His chest swelled with pride and the last of the tears were quickly blinked away and he noticed a small smile perk the warriors lips. Watching in amazement as Owlpaw bumped noses with the scary warrior.

Something in him burned with determination, he wanted to be just like Owlpaw soon enough, getting a mentor and growing strong. Proving his worth to the clan with all of his might.

”T..Thank you, I’ll definitely ask more questions. I’ll be an a..apprentice in no time.” He shot a beaming smile at them both feeling much more assured that he wasn’t about to be eaten or kicked out of Windclan. He couldn’t wait to tell mama what he’d seen today, his very first clan meeting. Cottonkit hoped that she’d be proud of him.

”Thanks b..big cat! Cottonkit squeaked, he had to tell the other kittens about this brave warrior. Feeling truly emboldened, ready to take on the entire world.

His small tuft of a tail twitched now with excitement as he bobbed away back into the crowd.

Cottonkit One! World Nil!

[​​ @Undertaker @Blaaze - Slight Mention ]

[Sedgekit]
Kit|1 moon|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Sedgekit hears this. Seeing that it was all a misunderstanding, and Cottonkit was fine and not being bullied by the big other cat; Sedgekit flicks his tail in greeting, stands up, and pads away to the medicine cat den. His sister Whistlekit was waiting for him to give him the news.