catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

"That's right! Will be here soon enough!" Palekit stood tall with smile. He couldn't wait for his ceremony, to meet his mentor and to start everything. Palekit watched Pigeonpaw flail around with exaggerated motions and gave a soft laugh and jokes, "Come on! Better learn faster or else you'll still be 9 moons when I become a warrior!"

"Oh! How would you find a good nest-place?" Palekit looked staring at the already taken spots. Some neat, other messy. Curiously, Palekit sniffs around the den while answering Pigeonpaw.

"I'm sure it's great! You get to learn more about your mentor. Learn their battle moves, secret hunting locations and much more!" Palekit mewed enthusiastically. Though he is a slow learner, he still loved learning more than anything. Oh, but he understood the feeling of wanting to have free-roam of the forest. Afterall, the kits couldn't leave even with a warrior. Pigeonpaw would know, it hasn't been too long since she left the nursery. Before apprenticeship, their whole world is just ShadowClan camp. Palekit smiled with a suggestion, "Learning too fast?"

Perhaps Pigeonpaw had already learn all there was to be an apprentice. Hunting...fighting... the territory... other clans...and the Gathering! Palekit was curious to know, his eyes widen as he asked, "Oh! Have you gone to a gathering?"

[ @Luminous ]

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes
The collector - Heightened perception (smell) - Hulk SMASH

She was in fact pretty darn close to being a warrior, since despite being young she had done a rather good job of going to bug warriors to train her. But would she tell Palekit that? Nah, better let him be surprised when she was called forward to get her full name - whenever that would be.

"RIght," Nestplacemants. "so I personally think you'll want to be like close to the entrance so you can go in and out without worrying about stepping on others, but not right in front of the entrance because then they'll be stepping on you. And in leafbare-" wait, when was Palekit born now again? "-that's the time of the year when everything is colder, like you know how it's been getting warmer since you were first born, well it's gonna get colder again, anyway, so when that happens you don't want to be right at the edge of the den or right by the entrance since it won't be as warm-" she began to motion to where her nest was placed (aka where she had begun moving it after realizing her mistakes when first placing it down) "So I chose to have mine here, so that it's easy to get out but still warm at night and I'm out of the way of others!"

Pigeonpaw looked around for a moment, checking if she could use someone else's nest as an example to further backup her theory, but her cheeks became a bit redder and ears less purked up. "But I don't think most apprentices care that much about that, come to think of it." No nononono, smile. She still had more to tell Palekit about, and turned back to him. "Too fast?" She puffed up her chest and tilted her head to peer down at the kit from the corner of her eye. "There is no such thing when you're planning to become the greatest warrior Shadowclan has ever seen."

"I've been to gatherings yeah!" She had been to one but she would not admit to Palekit that she may or may not have slept through the second one she could have attended. "And oh buddy let me tell you -like you've been to meetings, but you think Shadowclan has a lot of cats? Wait until you're gathered in the clearing with four times that many cats! Like it is an absolutely massive crowd, and like you can go around and talk to whoever because they're not allowed tp bite you or be mean since it's the fullmoon. Plus, while you're chatting, you can look towards this big rock with all of the leaders, deputies, medicine cats and their apprentices on them, and the leader will announce all of the news from the last month, like also all of the new apprentices and warriors!!" She would not miss the gathering where her name was called out in front of the entire forest!

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 01:08 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Ah, leafbare. The season that Palekit has yet to experience. Pale was born at the change of the season, he was rather too small to even remember the feeling of the frost. Perhaps rain in the new-leaf, but he couldn't remember seeing the snow. Palekit's little legs followed Pigeonpaw around and looking for a nice spot. Of course amidst summer, the outer edge den would've been a better choice, but Palekit was already used to the warm spot at the back of the nursery. Pale smiled, "Oohh! I see. I'll make sure to grab a spot as soon as I can become an apprentice. Then, definitely...the middle. Or the near the back. Hmm, I'm not too sure."

Palekit was sure he'll figure it out when the time comes.

Too fast? The question ringed inside his ears. Of course, his thoughts couldn't catch up. He was still thinking of nest placement before Pigeonpaw began moving on. Palekit gave an exaggerated mew, "Oh come on, Shadowclan's greatest would still need to think before the best sleeping spot!"

He was thinking of Owlthroat, who had the best spot in during Green-leaf, warm and slightly breezy. Palekit would definitely like something like that.

"Really!? That's so cool!" Palekit's ears stood up hearing of the word gathering. He had always been curious what the other clans were like. To imagine a place with 4 times as much cats ShadowClan had was almost unbelievable to him. He couldn't wait to talk to the other cats, almost a little too curious how the other clans function. Were they the same as us, or completely different? He heard of stories of how big ThunderClan cats were, or how agile the WindClan cats and don't forget, the otter-like RiverClan.

"Have you been able to talk to them? What were they like?" Palekit asked, almost hammering away Pigeonpaw with all the questions.

[ @Luminous ]