Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:44 PM
To Greater Heights! II
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:44 PM

Old Today, 06:24 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default ੈ✩‧₊˚ Admiring The Stars

‧₊˚✧Thrushkit and the Cult of the Stareater✧˚₊‧

Accepting until August 21st

Section guide

Section 1, info on Thrushkit and the cult

Section 2, explanation of the plot I have for Thrushkit

Section 3, information on the kind of cats i'm looking for

Section 4, sign-ups!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

INFO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The link to the sign ups + info on the cult made by @/OBigBrainO !

Thrushkit's info !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT OVERVIEW

Thrushkit is directly invited to join Ashkit into the Cult of the Stareater through many weeks of manipulation and acting. Thrushkit doesn't know anything about the underlying evil within it. He just wants to support his friend after all! But as he attends more and more of these ... meetings, he doesn't exactly trust his mind anymore. Nor Ashkit, as he slowly realizes what's really going on. Through this journey of discovery, he has other cats informing him of the danger he is in, staying by his side despite constant ignorance.

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺

After his previous misstep, he isn't easily trusting anymore. Well, in better words, he doesn't trust anyone, not even his friends. This is where you come in! As his friends you constantly try to help him, showing acts of true friendship and trying to guide him along the right path. All of this is going on at the same time he's being trained by Lionflop in the dark forest.

How will your cat fare against his growing trust issues?

QUALITIES

Here is what I am looking for in this finder:

- Character's you are devoted to. Sense this plot will be going on from now until his early apprentice hood (when he leaves the cult, and a bit after that as well) I need active kitties! It is fine if you submit new characters (like characters you haven't made yet) to this plot, as long as you are going to maintain their activity!

- NO mean characters. By this I mean cats that will demean Thrushkit for his wrong-doings. I need characters that will be supportive and help Thrush through his dilemma! I don't mind if your character is rude in a joking way, as long as it is made clear in their tone, or any gestures they make! ^^

- NO cats part of the cult. The reason for this is he most likely will never trust your cat. When Thrush dislikes something, he will dislike any cat associated with it. (for example, if he hated ThunderClan he would probably be turned off of making friends with any.) Also because he's trying to get away from the cult! He's not trying to get inside information, he's not a double agent!! /silly

- NO warriors and up! The reason why it'd be no warriors is because Thrush respects them way to much to consider them a comforting type of friend. (This is excluding Lionflop as he sees him more of an older brother) Please only submit Kits (preferably not younger than him) and apprentices<3 (his current age in moons in 5 going on 6 very soon.)

- Supportive cats that will aide Thrush in his time of need. I really need cats with a good mental stability. (meaning they'll be able to care for thrush in his state of need) I would hate for Thrush to not be able to comfort your character because of his situation! I also need supportive cats because Thrush is going to need a lot of support before he's got a better trusting situation.

- Cats that will not take offense easily! Thrush will probably not be the nicest in this era, and I don't want cats getting TOO mad at him for that. Of course when he's crossed a line your character can react however you like ^^! Thrushkit will probably say nothing more than interact, so I need cats that also won't be put off by that behavior. A lot of these interactions are your cats initiating things, so preferably also an extroverted cat! Or something on the spectrum of extroverted, and somewhat optimistic! (doesn't have to be a "sunshine and rainbows" character, just one that give him the daily optimism he needs)

APPLICATION

Be creative with your application! I need to know that you like your character and are devoted to them<3 There is no actual form, but I do need these things in there!

Their name, age, and traits are a must! Please do not just include those, again, I want to know what you know about your characters! ^^

Other than that have fun! I'm very hyped to see what you guys come up with! And this is very heavily influenced on the way @/OBigBrainO's plot goes! So just know things might change or be adjusted to what it going on

(just silly little prompts for your characters interactions with thrushkit)

"Let's look at the stars,"

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

"It's too silent, I can hear crickets!"

"Leaves in the wind, huh?"

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 09:55 PM.
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ੈ✩‧₊˚ Admiring The Stars

I'm gonna throw Nettlepaw at you. He's one of my main characters, and doesn't have many friends his self. He is a very kind and gentle cat, and has gone through a lot in his life. This includes his mother dying and his father going missing. He provides a lot of support to his loved ones, but he also needs support sometimes b/c he suffers depression. Even though he is going through tough times like thrush, He will still be able to comfort thrush.
@rubberRatroom

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Today, 09:50 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ੈ✩‧₊˚ Admiring The Stars

YOUR MOUTH, A CONSTELLATION
THE STARS ARE IN YOUR EYES
I'LL TAKE A SPACESHIP AND TRY AND GO AND FIND YOU
┊͙✧┊͙

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
"Promise somethin'? Uh, sure. I mean maybe. Sorry, that sounded mean. Uhm. Promise what?" His voice is low, as non-disruptive a whisper as he can manage. He's intrigued, but a promise is a heavy thing. Mosquitokit's sure there are some he isn't strong enough to carry yet. He'll try, though; that's what you do for friends.
"I Won't Hurt You” | “The West Coast Pop Experimental Band”
0:50 ────●─────────── 02:24

⇆ ↻ ◁ ▷ ↺ ♡

@rubberRatroom

mosquitokit is five moons old, teetering on the brink of apprenticeship. he's timid, awkward, and strange, but extremely motivated to learn about and connect with others. at his core he's a gentle and compassionate creature, already prone to worrying his heart out for the sake of others. he's due to undergo stressful developments during his training that might test his patience and empathy for others. he'll never stop caring; he'll just have a harder time keeping the energy to express it.

thrushkit would strike him as someone interesting to learn about. mosquitokit may also pick up information about the cult through him (mosquitokit's reached a point in his development that i doubt he'd be susceptible to joining, himself, but he would still be intrigued) and, through all this, he'd likely try to establish himself as an angel-on-the-other-shoulder. he wouldn't want to berate thrushkit for falling in with this group, or make him feel less than for the other cats he hangs around, but he'd try his best to be a consistent breath of fresh air and a better influence than what thrushkit's been exposed to thus far.

this li'l guy may be facing his own darkness soon enough, but through it all he's ride or die for his friends.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 09:55 PM. Reason: me and formatting duking it out