Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dogs have Claws?[P]
Last post by Kaida
Today 07:12 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:54 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:51 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:49 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:49 PM

Old Today, 02:19 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

"I ain't glowering at people," Eveningthaw snorted, his eyes closing as he tilted his chin up in indignation. "I'm glowerin' at you 'cause you get on my nerves, prettyboy." The massive tom snarked with a flick of his tail. How Ryesong managed to pry wit out of him was a sight to behold.

Then there was the proposition of a challenge, and a dark glitter sparked up behind verdant eyes, head lowering slightly in determination. "You love pickin' fights, dontcha?" mused the black-and-white motion picture of a warrior, muzzle twitching upwards in the ghost of a grin.

With that, however, the powerful tom sprung forwards and out of camp, more than willing to indulge his annoying friend in his teasings.

[eveningthaw's roll to beat: 9]
Ryesong didn't take it to heart when Eveningthaw was harsh. If he really found Rye truly annoying, he wouldn't be so willing to hang out. Hell, he might straight up kill him. Joking, of course.

(Rolled a 12)

Ryesong mostly terrorised Eveningthaw because he knew his friend secretly enjoyed the banter and competition. And winning. Ryesong usually let him win since he could tell it made him happy. This time, though, he decided Eveningthaw's ego was getting too big for the warriors' den, and he put his own competitive spirit to use, dashing past Eveningthaw and moving act length before him. He eventually reached where they were going, halting himself with extra effort to make sure he didn't roll forward from the inertia and spoil his victory with an embarrassing landing.

"Out of shape?" he teased.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

covepaw

APPRENTICE | Male | 9 moons

"Can you feel it? The ocean has a profound healing energy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw's eyes widened as he yelped, wincing in agony. That did NOT feel at all what he imagined. He shook his paw profusely, ignoring the "keep still," from Duckpaw. His ears pinned against his head as he yowled, not daring to look at his paw. Even with the, which the texture he beloathed, wet moss clinging to his pad, it still felt like a centipede was crawling along it. It was actually even worse now.

"I'm gonna lose my paw!"

Covepaw yowled again, his head back, going into a loud caterwaul. It hurt, it really hurt. This definitely wasn't a thorn. He could still feel little pieces stuck in his paw, a bad kind of tingling he wasn't ready for. He looked over at Seabreeze, a deep pain in his light-blue eyes. He was almost squinting, fighting back the stinging in his eyes. He could tell the bleeding was worse, sure that weird thorn was the source of stopping it all. He'd never really been good at witnessing blood of any extremity, and this made him feel sick to his core. Cove clenched his teeth, refusing the urge to just numb his pad, get rid of the sizzling feeling.

"Seabreeze what do I do?"

His voice cracked, a sense of urgency in his words. He really didn't know what to do. Duckpaw had ripped the clear thorn from his paw, quite visiciously in his opinion, but not all of it was gone. He could feel... mini thorns? Mini thorns, like teeth nibbling between his toe beans. It was more than uncomfortable, way more uncomfortable than something just sticking out of his paw! Covepaw sniffled, sweeping his tail over his three paws, his one still up, moss knocked off. The cold didn't help at all, it just seemed to slow the rush of a centipede.

"It hurts"

He grumbled, voice low but not in a moody way. In no way was he moody, just in pain. It felt like a big glob of red on his paw, saying this is what's wrong. It must've been a stark different against the white of his paw. He wondered, without making a move, as he feared it would upset his pad even more, if this would ever stop. He knew he was being dramatic. But in all fairness, Covepaw had never even had a wound! Sure, the occasionally poke of something in his bedding, but nothing had anything ever been pulled out of his PAW PAD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Oliver - Seabreeze

@PINTO BEAN - Duckpaw

(We can go back to camp now, he did catch a vole! All up to ya Oliver, you can VM me if you want : D /gen)

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 04:42 PM.
Old Today, 05:23 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

duckpaw stared in agony, why the hell did covepaw knock the moss off of his foot. "What the actual hell covepaw!!! keep the moss on! It helps ur paw!!!!!!!!" he yowled out to covepaw angrily. So he grabbed some cobwebs he found and wrapped covepaw's paw with moss tightly then cobwebs where it would stick to him. He looked up at covepaw approvingly. "Now you better not knock this the hell off!"

@rubberRatroom @Oliver