Today 03:11 PM
The Cult of The Stareater
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:05 PM

Old Today, 12:47 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
ShadowClan ◇Bristle’Thorn Relations Finder◇

Bristle’Thorn is a harsh yet devoted member of ShadowClan. She can definitely be sharp-tongued and snappy and sarcastic at times but goodness is she really a sweetheart. Her bio is here for more about her!

Some Basics
She/Her [AFAB] | Warrior | 29M | Sassy, Determined, Hardworking

RELATIONS

friends: she’d still have her playful-sass side with these cats but she would also try to be more polite with them. they would have a more respectful friendship, at least if it’s up to Bristle. these cats could have really any personality to get close to bristle but a more senior/respectful/friendly cat would fit best!

best friends: these are cats that would best be matching her personality. these are cats she would cut more loose around and have more playful/sassy banter with. she would trust these cats to be great friends and reliable as she is a bit picky about who she lets in! these cats would be a sort of sibling figure for her, as her siblings are not in ShadowClan. the best personality types for her would be cats that sort of match her own or sweeter cats that she feels she has to protect their innocence forever so their sort of like a sibling, only Bristle feels she can be playfully-rude to them but the second another cat joins in it is game over

enemies: these are cats that just constantly would challenge her but not in a play-challenge way. they would have to constantly make sly-comments about her or cats she’s close to while she’s with them. the personality for this cat would just be more sly and rude.

adoptive siblings/kits: these are young cats that are either abandoned and were found into the clan or their parents passed, or for siblings any cat she’s gotten close with, preferably younger like kit -apprentice age would work, though some cats around her age could work. she has a very motherly side to her and has always wanted kits if her own so she likes taking cats under her wing. personalities fir these cats could be anything though she would absolutely not allow them to grow up to be too rude or big bullies!

love interests/flings!: I am open to multiple tropes/ways this can happen for her—whether those may me a friends-lovers or enemies-lovers, whatever you like! if the cat would join ShadowClan once they become a bit more official of mates I will accept outsiders or other clan cats! I will be especially picky for this as Bristle’Thorn is very dear to me! this cat would have to sort of match her personality but also perhaps a calmer more mellow cat that calms her down and is a good listener for her inner-secrets??? for similar personalities I could see them having some rough patches as mates but at the end of the day they truly love each other and the arguments slowly stop.
for flings it would be more short-term relationships that don’t work out, whether they agree to split or it ends off in a bad note!
She is straight so tom’s only!

There is no set form but I would like some information about your cats! You may create cats for her but I would like interactions (for ANYONE!) before they get close or become enemies!

You may create your own forms and the more detailed the better! I am a bit picky for her as she is 1/3 of my mains and probably my favorite! Especially for the role of love interest I want work put into it as that cat will be dear to her! (Detailed and pretty forms tickle my fancy. I love them. So much.)

Basic Information I Need: Name/Gender/Age/Personality/Role/Plot Ideas/Mention Me
While that’s the information I require, feel free to go above and beyond!

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 01:07 PM.
Old Today, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ◇Bristle’Thorn Relations Finder◇

Boop