Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 17
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She was positions lying down with her front legs crossed in a sunny patch that the overgrowth hadn’t blocked. She was scanning around the camp with the ‘don’t bother me’ attitude printed all over her. But would she really mind social interaction right now? Probably not. She was a bit lonelier these days, though it didn’t bother her much. No close friends—hell no friends in general. And her immediate family wasn’t even in her clan. She shouldn’t miss them then right? But she did. She missed them like hell. Her sister and brother… cats like that she felt like they should be closest to her. But they weren’t.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Foxglovesting, SHC warrior. He/him
[CENTER]Foxglovesting approached the other warrior, politely meowing “Greetings, you appear to be lonely. Care for some company?" He waited patiently for a response.
Old Today, 10:46 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 18
Interaction For: @HerbalTea

The sass queen had just started to daydream as she saw paws approaching her. She flicked her gaze up to the tom, first her gaze neutral and unchanging then turned to a small smile as she realized that’s what was polite. She wasn’t polite though, and it felt weird to be. “Ah. Company wound be nice.” She pushed herself up to a sitting position and shook her fur out. “I’m BristleThorn,” she introduced herself, “and who may you be?” She questioned the cat. The clan felt so large and it felt awkward not knowing all her clan mates names but…great StarClan it was a lot for her already busy mind! Who could blame her?

Old Today, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

BristleThorn

The sass queen had just started to daydream as she saw paws approaching her. She flicked her gaze up to the tom, first her gaze neutral and unchanging then turned to a small smile as she realized that’s what was polite. She wasn’t polite though, and it felt weird to be. “Ah. Company wound be nice.” She pushed herself up to a sitting position and shook her fur out. “I’m BristleThorn,” she introduced herself, “and who may you be?” She questioned the cat. The clan felt so large and it felt awkward not knowing all her clan mates names but…great StarClan it was a lot for her already busy mind! Who could blame her?

“Wonderful." Foxglovestingg took a seat, bit of distance not to make the she uncomfy, upon his name being pondered, the russet tom introduced himself. “Foxglovesting, pleased to meet you." He gave a smile.
Old Today, 11:30 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

The recent rulings that no one was to leave camp without two other accompaniment, plus the permission of an enforcer (or an enforcer being on the patrol itself), Petalrot had found bug's days to be rather... boring for lack of a better word. There was only so much a cat could wander around the clearing and check there were no weaknesses in the different den walls. So, when Dawnstar returns to camp followed by an unfamiliar young cat, Petalrot finds bug's curiosity piqued. So, with a quick stretch, bug makes bug's way over to the young molly and dips bug's head in greeting.

"Hello there," bug greets, "my name is Petalrot, but I don't recognize you. Has Dawnstar accepted you into our clan? I saw her leading you in just now."

She/her - 7 moons
Lean, brown molly with dark orange spots, lighter belly, and green eyes
Dreamwalker

It didn't take long before she noted a cat approaching. An adult tortoiseshell introducing bugself as "Petalrot" --not one of the high ranks that Adderpaw had been told about. The new apprentice mirrored the dip of her head as a greeting. "I'm... Adderpaw." It wasn't like she often introduced herself, so shifting to calling herself by her new name was not fighting any habits of hers, still it felt unfamiliar.

"And yes, I joined just now." She caught herself wishing that she still had the pelt and two pieces of prey that she had brought as offerings --something to show that she would not be dead weight-- but those had of course been taken by Dawnstar to wherever trophies and prey were kept. "Petalrot." It sounded like a clanname for sure, if a rather unpleasant one. "So you're a warrior, I assume?" Not one of the two medicine cats or the deputy at least since none of them were named Petalrot, but maybe an enforcer? Likely a warrior though, but Adderpaw wanted to scope everyone's position within the clan before starting to build her connections.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 11:45 AM

BristleThorn

She listened to the tom speak. Interesting name to say the least. She didn’t think she’d ever heard of one like that. “Well FoxgloveSting, nice to meetcha’ too.” She stated kindly. Then the silence rang. Why did this always happen to her—the awkward silence? She went through this with her brother too. It was a pain for her personally.

Goodness think BristleThorn! Well…some activity would be good. Something she could use. “Wanna maybe go for a walk or huntin’? Since we’re allowed in the territory now?” she offered. At least she thought they were allowed.

Old Today, 12:12 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 7 moons
Dreamwalker

It didn't take long before she noted a cat approaching. An adult tortoiseshell introducing bugself as "Petalrot" --not one of the high ranks that Adderpaw had been told about. The new apprentice mirrored the dip of her head as a greeting. "I'm... Adderpaw." It wasn't like she often introduced herself, so shifting to calling herself by her new name was not fighting any habits of hers, still it felt unfamiliar.

"And yes, I joined just now." She caught herself wishing that she still had the pelt and two pieces of prey that she had brought as offerings --something to show that she would not be dead weight-- but those had of course been taken by Dawnstar to wherever trophies and prey were kept. "Petalrot." It sounded like a clanname for sure, if a rather unpleasant one. "So you're a warrior, I assume?" Not one of the two medicine cats or the deputy at least since none of them were named Petalrot, but maybe an enforcer? Likely a warrior though, but Adderpaw wanted to scope everyone's position within the clan before starting to build her connections.

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShadowClan Warrior

"I am," bug affirms, "it's good to have a fresh face in ShadowClan, Adderpaw." Offering her a polite smile, Petalrot tilts his head, trying to get a feel for this new face and where she might slot into clan life. "Where were you before coming to us? Did you live with two-legs?" Maybe if she did, she might have seen what became of Mirepaw... that particular kidnapping still left the warrior feeling uneasy.
Old Today, 12:24 PM

Quote:

BristleThorn

She listened to the tom speak. Interesting name to say the least. She didn’t think she’d ever heard of one like that. “Well FoxgloveSting, nice to meetcha’ too.” She stated kindly. Then the silence rang. Why did this always happen to her—the awkward silence? She went through this with her brother too. It was a pain for her personally.

Goodness think BristleThorn! Well…some activity would be good. Something she could use. “Wanna maybe go for a walk or huntin’? Since we’re allowed in the territory now?” she offered. At least she thought they were allowed.

After a bit of awkward silence, Bristlethorn asked to go hunting ]“Yes, some hunting would be splendid, shall we start now?" Foxglovesting questioned.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShadowClan Warrior

"I am," bug affirms, "it's good to have a fresh face in ShadowClan, Adderpaw." Offering her a polite smile, Petalrot tilts his head, trying to get a feel for this new face and where she might slot into clan life. "Where were you before coming to us? Did you live with two-legs?" Maybe if she did, she might have seen what became of Mirepaw... that particular kidnapping still left the warrior feeling uneasy.

She/her - 7 moons
Dreamwalker

The spotted molly had been unsure of how cats here would react to a newcomer --whether they would be thrilled to get to know her or completely reject someone who was not one of their own-- but Petalrot seemed friendly enough. Just a warrior, but still good to build the connection, she supposed.

Then her expression turned perplexed. Two... twoelgs? It took her a moment before she realized that Petalrot was probably referring to humans. It was a strange term for them, but fitting she supposed. "No, I lived in the city" hopefully that was the word clancats used for them, anyways "with my family --mother, father, grandfather, and littermates-- and mother wanted us to continue our lives in a clan, but she stayed behind." It was... difficult to try and explain her past, even briefly, without directly jumping into the (still rather sensitive) topic of the bloodshed. "I assume your family is here in Shadowclan though?" It steered the conversation away from her past and into Petalrot's, plus Adderpaw could get some more info on the social network of the clan.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 12:34 PM

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 19

Why not.” she shrugged. It would be a nice start to the day anyway. He padded towards the entrance, simply assuming the tom would follow her. “Ya know any good spots? Anywhere ya wanna go in specific?” he questioned him, deciding to give him the first choice.

Old Today, 12:53 PM

Quote:

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 19

Why not.” she shrugged. It would be a nice start to the day anyway. He padded towards the entrance, simply assuming the tom would follow her. “Ya know any good spots? Anywhere ya wanna go in specific?” he questioned him, deciding to give him the first choice.

“I hear Dawning Woods is excellent this time of moon, shall we head there?" Foxglovesting purred following behind them.