Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
◆ Floodsight
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:27 AM
Kittens play-ball!
Today 09:25 AM
LF: spring art
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 09:11 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:08 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 09:04 AM

Old Today, 06:05 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
ShadowClan The snake and singing bird

She/her - 7 moons
Lean, brown molly with dark orange spots, lighter belly, and green eyes
Dreamwalker

She had spent the first evening sleeping out in the open, comfortably tucked in a corner of the clearing as she studied everyone dripping back to the camp, taking a meal for themselves, some chatting quietly amongst themselves before everyone went to their respective dens. It was a good and quick way to figure out what all of the dens were. Only Dawnstar had gone into the large cave at the far side of the camp, so she could assume that was the leader's den and no one else's, a nursing mother had ushered her litter into the grass-covered burrow so that must be where they slept, apprentices entered the den under the stump, warriors slipped in under the fallen cedar log, and a few old-looking cats kept to the den right across from it.

Adderpaw allowed night to properly fall, laying quietly and watching the moon climb over the partially clouded sky and reaching half way up before she rose from her spot and headed for the apprentices' den. It would be needless trouble to lie down in spot that someone already called theirs, so green hues glanced over the gloomy lit nest before she picked a spot near the edge but not too far from the entrance and curled up there to sleep, bushy tail settling over her muzzle.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 06:31 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: The snake and singing bird

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes
The collector - Heightened perception (smell) - Hulk SMASH

It usually took nothing more than laying down, closing her eyes, and forcing her tail to stop twitching, for sleep to whisk her away, but she was usually pretty tired from a long day of training or practising. This day had been different, however, and apart from a few chats with her clanmates, Pigeonpaw had not done much. She hadn't been able to find a warrior to teach her new things or been placed on any patrols. Should she consider herself lucky? Pigeonpaw was sure that many other apprentices would have rolled their eyes if they heard her complain about having too little to do, but her energy tank had not been emptied enough for her to sleep properly.

The grey apprentice had been trying to just keep her eyes shut and wait for sleep to come, but the amber eyes fluttered open as she felt something enter the den. A brown and dark orange figure danced past her, with paws light as feathers, brushing by and settling to rest almost right beside her. Their green eyes passed over her seemingly without even taking note of Pigeonpaw, but the grey apprentice could feel her breath catch in her throat.

She had seen that fur-pattern before, she remembered those delicate steps... she had gazed into those eyes before. "I dreamt about you..." Was she speaking to herself or to the other cat? Good question --no idea! "Not,,, now, but a while ago."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨