silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

80/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

A warrior naming ceremony never failed to make him jealous. How he longed to be up there with the clan calling his name and Dawnstar looking down upon him with fondness in her gaze. One day, Bittern, you must be patient...

"Midnightpath, Midnightpath!" He calls quietly amongst the cacophony of his clan mates, too reserved to make his voice heard above it.

-----

batpaw
he/him // 17 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn

---

As much as he was grinning deviously at the newly named Midnightpath, he resisted the overwhelming urge to make his way over to her in front of everyone and make a fool of her. If she wouldn't hate him forever for doing so then he absolutely would have done it! But he decides he'll behave and chant along with the crowd, though his expression and tone is entirely teasing.

There was a pang of pride in his chest. She had worked hard. Stayed diligent and now found herself amongst the rank of bloodthirsty killers that the clans deemed worthy of battle. Part of him worries, too, because this meant that she could go off into battle and never return. But the doubt is swept away faster than it had appeared. There was no way anyone would be able to take Midleaf away from him. He simply wouldn't allow it. He would annoy her until her dying breath and only then would she be allowed to pass on.

He would swear his life on it.

midnightpath | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider cheered happily as apprentices were named. He leaned over to nudge Ravendude as Wildpaw was assigned to them. "Hey, first apprentice! We should do joint training sometime, my dude!" How exciting!!! He was pretty sure Fogwatcher also had an apprentice, and it seemed like Rookfire did now too! Maybe they could all go training together. From his experience, training as a group was helpful for both the apprentices and mentors.

Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

"Hillstrider," they greeted. His friendly nature was growing on them. "I agree. With our combined powers, we'll train the best warriors in Shadowclan."

An exaggeration, but Ravenheart did have high hopes for themself. Leadership, especially to an unruly young cat, was not their strong suit, but this was a chance to change that. Ravenheart, a strong and dependable member of Shadowclan. Ravenheart, a trusted mentor. Ravenheart, not a trembling coward who backed away from a fight.

"Shall we head out?"
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Wow, a single new warrior. Yellowtwist barely knew this cat existed, even then it was only because they were in his clan. Anyway, coming to these meeting were kind of getting pointless. At the moment, there wasn't a chance his rank wouldn't go up so why come? 'but yellowtwist, thunderclan war,' but actually no. for some reason ratstar wasn't going around killing people. This must've meant something was wrong with thunderclan. YAY!

and the reassessments. why did these have to happen every meeting? lazy ass clan.

Ooo, he was gonna do a battle assessment? That was cool. Apparently cryingelk was still training? Yeah actually that tracks.Oh and more outsiders. Most of them weren't fish. Most. Adderpaw was going to be very evil. you know, a long time ago windclan would've been his least favorite clan, but now that Thunderclan had wronged him 3 times and some idiot (no seriously, like they were stupid) had clawed his shoulder, somehow windclan would be the last clan he would attack. He didn't trust them to keep it that way, though.
[ @ChaosBringer. if you want to respond ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Today, 03:45 AM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripepaw

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe (Aka Hazelpaw but she would never call herself thus) came to the meeting late. Honestly, she hadn’t planned on showing up at all. After her demotion, she kept a low profile, glaring at anyone who would dare speak to her and going so far as to sleep out in the clearing to avoid being caught within the apprentice’s den. Honestly and truthfully, she was in a horrible mood.

Despite this mood, she decided to suck it up in hang out among the fringes of the meeting so she could at the very least hear of any new information. It just so happened that Runt had been called to the forefront after the kits were apprenticed. She didn’t care to cheer their names, it was beneath her. Her perfect legacy was stained with the punishment she had received, and she wouldn’t dare take further actions to compromise herself.

After Dawnstar finished the new apprentice’s ceremonies, the Queen of Mean began the familiar formalities of a warrior ceremony. Runt, her first and only apprentice was becoming a warrior. She… didn’t know how to feel. Her heart was beating, and she couldn’t help but feel butterflies in her stomach even though she wasn’t the one receiving their warrior name. She had to get closer, she had to—

All former hesitation thrown out of the window, Hazelpaw worked her way through the crowd with silent steps. As she made her way through the mass of cats, a loud, all too familiar voice caught her attention. Hillstrider! She knew him! Slowly, she eased her way to his free side, leaning in to gently rub her face against his shoulder. ”Hey there, Hilly ~” She cooed softly. The handsome tom, though annoying as all hell, brought her an odd sense of comfort and made her feel stupid (she was still definitely pissed with him for finding that ThunderClan apprentice but that was neither here nor there).

The moment didn’t last long, however, as she watched with pride as her apprentice was given her warrior name. Midnightpath! A fitting name! Then the cheers erupted and the newly named warrior was quickly approached by Nightshiver. Hazelstripe had been in the process of removing herself from Hilly’s side when she saw this. She stopped. She… she shouldn’t. The wide smile that had plastered itself on her face unbeknownst to her had started to fade as her amber eyes looked on. Runt looked so… happy. Though she was generally selfish, she couldn’t help but want to give her former apprentice some time to enjoy the moment. After all, it was what she owed her after their sometimes tension-filled moments together. The happy feeling she felt was then replaced by a sense of unease, a squeezing sensation within her chest.

She was jealous.

She wanted to be the first one to congratulate Midnightpath. She wanted to be the first to cheer her name. She wanted to the one her apprentice looked to for comfort in this moment. She wanted to be by the new warrior’s side.

They were taking her away from her.

They were taking what was hers.

Ears flattening against her head, she whipped her head away from Runt, whom she had been staring at for some time now. An ugly, imperfect emotion was starting to itch and prickle and scratch its way through her tricolored pelt. She hated it.

It was in this moment her amber orbs locked onto Rookfire. Irritation and anger flashed behind her eyes as she took note of the enforcer. She had taken what was hers as well. Hazelstripe had worked so hard to get Mossfreckle to give her attention, and here comes this RiverClan fish-muncher to steal him away from her. How dare she!? How dare that stupid new cat take what was rightfully hers? She hadn’t minded sharing Mossfreckle with Fogwatcher, and she was getting used to the idea that Hillstrider would have to be there as well, but Rookfire? They weren’t even a ShadowClan cat! They were the enemy!

As she glared at the former RiverClan cat through narrowed eyes, her fur began bristling with barely concealed anger — shaking in her spot next to the orange tom (Hillstrider). She was not happy.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Today at 04:08 AM.