Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:24 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:21 AM
"middle name's snake,"...
Last post by Fish
Today 01:14 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 01:05 AM
Heya! Yet another newbie!
Last post by SilverInky
Today 01:04 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: "Youre an adult now? teach me!"

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes
The collector - Heightened perception (smell) - Hulk SMASH

She did as Squirrels told her, tasting the air and sniffing around until she could make out a familiar scent that also seemed strong enough to follow. She could remember it from the freshkill pile just fine, and the association with feathers came to mind, but she wasn't experienced enough to know the exact sort of prey that she was smelling yet, but it was clear that it was there.

[rolled a 3]
She began to sneak after it, sinking into the crouch again. It was a robin, and Pigeonpaw was about to prepare for her mighty leap, but the dang thing wouldn't stay still. For a heartbeat it poked at something in the ground, but the next it had hoped to the side and was looking at something else. She tried to follow it, so get close enough to pounce without being noticed, but after a minute that felt like much longer, the little bird seemed to have gotten bored or somehow been alerted of her presence, because it flew off.

[rolled a 10]
Alright, no, she could catch something! It wasn't hard to find another scent, it never seemed to be. This one didn't remind her of feathers, and she instead associated it with brown fur. She managed to locate the shrew fairly quickly, snaking towards it and trying to remember both what Squirrels and Thorats had said.
Then she pounced... and slammed a paw down at the shrew!

"Squirrels! I did it! I cau- AHH" it almost squirmed out from under her paw before she remembered to kill and quickly ducked to give it a good bite before hopping up again and rushing towards Squirrels. "Look look!"
@furrensic
no worries! just kinda getting quickly through this since it is the last thing she needs lol

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: "Youre an adult now? teach me!"

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise decides to stick to the sidelines, not wanting to risk pigeonpaw losing focus. she watches the younger molly closely, noticing that she's caught a scent. the first attempt seems to go wrong, a conclusion she comes to after she catches the light sound of wings flapping and a robin flying overhead a few moments later. she's fully prepared to comfort the apprentice, but is pleased to see pigeonpaw stalking away in the distance, assuming she's following another scent.

she stands upon hearing her name (or, nickname, really) called. a smile forms when she hears pigeonpaw calling that she's done it. yet, her smile completely drops at the yell, mind immediately assuming the worst. was it a rat that she caught? did it bite her? did a snake come from a bush?! oh stars!! she frets, anxiety holding her in a tight grip as she races towards the apprentice. her hearts already sinking to her stomach, chest tightening. she'll never forgive herself if pigeons gotten hurt under her watch!

oh.

"..oh." she croaks, coming to a stop when she notices pigeonpaw racing towards her with a shrew in tow. nothing bad happened, she reassures herself with a small sigh, a smile appearing. "good job..pigeonpaw..!! you did gr-great." she meows. pigeon was, or at least appeared, much less nervous than she did when she'd caught her first prey. something that feels like it happened so long ago."l-let's head..back to..camp..okay? I'm s-sure your..mentor will be v-very..impressed."

she turns once pigeonspaw agrees, leading the apprentice back to camp.

[ @Luminous figured we could wrap this up here ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; Yesterday at 11:43 PM.