Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:26 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:25 AM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:23 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 10:20 AM
the spring's light and the...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:18 AM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:10 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default leech [p]

ULYSSES
he/him. 7.5 moons. black bengal with lighter brown-grey markings; grey eyes, scar running down left eye.
[ heightened perception (hearing), ultimate predator ]

once again, ulysses is away from the safety of his home. which, in all fairness, he doesn't really consider his den his home. not with that meathead he calls an older sibling there. there's always tension so thick he's sure even his claws couldn't puncture it, and that's saying something. considering he's the strongest, after all. something's gotta be real tough if even the strongest can't destroy it.

he pads through an open field, one he's named 'field with big tree'. very creative, he knows. though, that's exactly what it is. it's a huge, vast field and right in the center is a tall, strong oak tree. the tall grasses are occupied with mice and other little rodents, along with the occasional squirrel near the tree. he's not picky, food is food – and all food is good for growing. he thinks he wants to get as big as the oak tree, one day. anyways.

jaws parting, ulysses drops into a crouch as soon as he catches the scent of a mole. ears swiveling to catch any small noises, he creeps through the tall grass of the field until he catches sight of the mole. it's a plump one, and it's made the grave mistake of shuffling out of the opening of a small tunnel. in one swift movement, the bengal propels himself forward and catches the mole between his paws, putting an end to its life quickly. a wide grin appears on his features, the young tom snickering under his breath.

picking up the mole, he looks around, then heads towards the tall oak tree. sitting down, chest swelled with pride, he prepares to eat his meal.

[ @Rose ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 4th, 2024, 08:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: leech [p]

Fawn
She/Her

Growling. That was the sounds she was making. Not on purpose though - never on purpose! Oh my, never would she growl at someone on purpose! Or at least, not in the mean way! Cuz that was mean!!! It was Fawn's seemingly never-ending stomach that was making grumbly noises, making her the least stealthiest cat in the forest right now. No worries, though! That was what her friend Ulyssssss was for. Ulysses. Ulysssessssss. He loved sharing his food with her, definitely. That's why he came here every day to see her! To share his food, yeah! (It was totally not the other way around and Fawn had stole his most-frequented spot just because he visited here often).

But today Fawn didn't sit at her daily perch at the base of Ulysses' totally favorite oak tree (or at least, she was guessing it was his favorite). No, she had quite literally found a perch for herself, having clambered up the oak tree earlier in her boredom. Safe to say she was kind of stuck now, too afraid to get down again and not really learned in the art of tree climbing. All her worries and trepidation were forgotten, however, when she peered out from the foliage of leafy greens and spotted none other than her bestest companion in the world (read: her only source of interaction nowadays).

"ULY!! HIIIII!!!" She gasped with glee, head sticking over the branch she was sitting on, claws digging into bark, her front half leaning waaay too far out to be safe. "You brought me food! Again! Yay!"

[ @furrensic - Ulysses ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.

Last edited by Rose; July 4th, 2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 02:37 AM
floyd leech my beloved

ULYSSES
he/him. 7.5 moons. black bengal with lighter brown-grey markings; grey eyes, scar running down left eye.

just as ulysses is about to bite into the mole, a voice from somewhere surprises him. the poor thing almost jumps out of his pelt, leaping a few pawsteps away from the trunk of the tree. his claws unsheathe instinctively as he peers up through the branches only to spot..oh, her. he's pretty sure the molly's name is dawn or lawn or something like that, but to him? she's leech. wha...how'd she get up there?! he wonders, frowning.

"you weirdo! the hell you doin' all the way up there?! tell me!" he demands, stepping towards the base of the oak tree once again. how did someone like the leech manage to climb the big oak? even he hasn't tried that! what the heck! his claws sheath once more. his brows furrow, face morphing into a scowl as he glowers at fawn. at the mention of food, he quickly swiped his mole close to him. keyword: his. not hers!

"this is my food, I caught it!" he snaps, pride laced within the venomous tone. with how fawn is leaning over the branches, he's expecting her to topple over at any second, so he takes a step back. "I didn't even know you were here! if I did, I woulda went hunting somewhere else." ulysses grunts.

[ @Rose hi yes I love fawn, she's adorable ]

Old July 5th, 2024, 10:19 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her

Fawn's tail thumped excitedly against the tree bark as Uly noticed her. Yay! "WHAT'S A WEIRDO?" She yelled back curiously, probably too loudly considering he was right below her. Canting her head at her friend, Fawn giggled at the scowl on his face. "Your face looks funny when you do that!" She informed him matter-of-factly, and then her brown eyes sharpened, gauging the distance between them in a new light. Aha! A way to get down!

"Catch me!" Fawn yelled down, and then with barely another second of warning, leaped. Either he would move away and she would hit the ground, or they were both going sprawling. Afterward, Fawn just lay there, stunned for a moment, before she perked up, head lifting, a grin stretching over her maw. "That was fun! Let's do it again!"

She got distracted, a moment later, at the sight of his food. "Oh! I nearly forgot! You brought food!" Again she surged forward, this time in an attempt to hug him (read: cling to him like a koala). "You're the best friend ever! Thank you, Ulyssessssssssssssssss!"

Between one moment and the next, she was sitting a little ways away and hugging the mole to her chest. "I'll make sure to share it with you." Fawn said, brown eyes wide with the sincerity of a toddler, tone solemn as she bit into the piece of prey and then set it down, beaming as she patted the empty spot beside her.

[ @furrensic - Ulysses ]

Old July 7th, 2024, 04:30 PM
floyd leech my beloved

ULYSSES

ulysses is fully convinced he's never met a more annoying cat in his whole almost eight moons of living. his ears twitch at the piercing tone of fawn's yell. if looks could kill, the poor molly would be six feet under right now.

he glanced away for not even a second before fawn is yowling once more. he doesn't even have time to fully process her words before he looks up and sees her falling towards him. not given enough time to react, he's squished underneath her with a groan. "get OFF o' me!!" he barks, wiggling out from underneath her, shaking his pelt once he's finally able to stand. luckily, he's clearly very strong, so he's not fazed by the ache in his body after being landed on.

fortunately, he's able to dodge fawn's attempt at hugging him, swiftly side stepping her. "huh?! since when are ..- listen, we aren't friends!" he protests, cringing just at the thought. someone as cool as him didn't need friends. all he needs is a few sidekicks, and no offense to fawn, but she isn't sidekick material in his opinion. her speed is a little freaky though, because in what seems like mere seconds, she's across from him and has the mole close to her.

"hey, leech!! that's mine, you hear me? my mole! give it back!" the bengal glowers as he hurries over. it's too late, though - she's already taken a bite of it. he's pretty sure that at any minute, he might explode. as soon as she sets it down, he snatches it away and places it in front of him. "you want food - you catch it yourself! that's how ya survive and get strong. you don't know that?" he questions, pointing a paw at the molly. he seriously wonders how she's lasted this long.

[ @Rose ]

Old July 10th, 2024, 05:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her

Ulysses is staring at her funny. Like she was getting on every one of his already frayed nerves... oh, pshaw! Who was she kidding? That was just his resting face, he totally wasn't very very very annoyed with her. "We are friends!" She piped up insistently, brown eyes round and sparkly with happiness at the prospect of having a pal.

She yipped and scurried back as she looks up and spots Uly marching over, smile wavering slightly for a moment as he snatched the mole away. "Uly, my name is Fawn, remember?" She asked earnestly, genuinely thinking he just had bad memory. That was okay! She didn't judge him for always forgetting her name! He couldn't help it!

Fawn blinked doe eyes at her companion's paw as it was pointed at her in an accusatory manner, and then tilted her head curiously. "But I do want food, Uly. Look! I'm getting taller!"[/b] She hopped up onto short legs and stretched onto her tiptoes in a futile attempt to prove her point. "I'm growing! Soon I'll be taller and stronger-est than you! Ha!"

She paused as she processed the rest of his words, ears lowering slightly. "Nobody ever taught'ed me how to hunt. But you can hunt! You hunt the best food, yeah!" The brown and white tabby perked up again. "Wait, can you teach me how to hunt? I'm your best friend, right! Come on!" That said, Fawn scampered down the hill and stared expectantly up at him.

[ @furrensic - Ulysess ]

Old July 30th, 2024, 09:44 PM
floyd leech my beloved

ULYSSES

ulysses is fully convinced that fawn has fluffy for brains. she's insistent that they're friends which they definitely aren't. how does she not get that?! "well you act like a leech, so your names leech." he retorts with a small huff, "and don't call me uly. it's ulysses." ugh, uly. first he has to deal with his older sibling calling him that, and now fawn too. isn't that just Swell? capital S for sarcasm.

"if you want food, then catch it yourself!" he exasperates, watching as fawn stands on her tippy-toes. and she seriously thinks she's going to get stronger than him? yeah, no, she definitely has a rock in her head. "as if!" he snorts, just a tad amused, surprisingly.

his eyes widen in disbelief. she seriously doesn't know how to hunt? that's crazy! ulysses had to teach himself how to hunt, he's surprised fawn hasn't taught herself, either. or her family, if she's got any. "I know I can hunt the best food, you don't gotta tell me." he snorts, sticking his nose up and a prideful grin on his maw. his moment of glory is cut short though, replaced by utter annoyance and shock at fawn's suggestion.

"wha - huh?! do I look like a teacher to you?" he frowns, getting ready to pick up the mole and walk off somewhere else. but then, he realizes something. aha! if he teaches her, then she won't steal his prey anymore! with that in mind, he's moseying down the hill. "fine, I'll teach you. but you gotta listen and do what I say, got it? or else you can figure it out yourself!" he announces.

then, he drops into a crouch. "copy this, exactly how I'm doin' it." he instructs. a master plan, truly. after this, he'll be able to keep all his prey for himself!

[ @Rose ]

Old August 5th, 2024, 10:20 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

ULYSSES

ulysses is fully convinced that fawn has fluffy for brains. she's insistent that they're friends which they definitely aren't. how does she not get that?! "well you act like a leech, so your names leech." he retorts with a small huff, "and don't call me uly. it's ulysses." ugh, uly. first he has to deal with his older sibling calling him that, and now fawn too. isn't that just Swell? capital S for sarcasm.

"if you want food, then catch it yourself!" he exasperates, watching as fawn stands on her tippy-toes. and she seriously thinks she's going to get stronger than him? yeah, no, she definitely has a rock in her head. "as if!" he snorts, just a tad amused, surprisingly.

his eyes widen in disbelief. she seriously doesn't know how to hunt? that's crazy! ulysses had to teach himself how to hunt, he's surprised fawn hasn't taught herself, either. or her family, if she's got any. "I know I can hunt the best food, you don't gotta tell me." he snorts, sticking his nose up and a prideful grin on his maw. his moment of glory is cut short though, replaced by utter annoyance and shock at fawn's suggestion.

"wha - huh?! do I look like a teacher to you?" he frowns, getting ready to pick up the mole and walk off somewhere else. but then, he realizes something. aha! if he teaches her, then she won't steal his prey anymore! with that in mind, he's moseying down the hill. "fine, I'll teach you. but you gotta listen and do what I say, got it? or else you can figure it out yourself!" he announces.

then, he drops into a crouch. "copy this, exactly how I'm doin' it." he instructs. a master plan, truly. after this, he'll be able to keep all his prey for himself!

[ @Rose ]
She/Her

LEECH? Fawn would be offended if she knew what that was. Or, well, she kinda knew (only after hearing it from Uly), but she'd never seen one on her own. Hm. Fawn wondered if they looked like her.

Fawn pouted, slumping as Ulysses tells her to catch her own food, and readies to leave as if he doesn't wish to teach her how to hunt. "But you could be a tea-" She had begun to whine, when her companion did a full u-turn and drops into a crouch which as her scrambling to her paws so she can copy. Gone are the almost-puppy-eyes Ulysses had been about to be subjected to.

"I'm doing it, I'm doing it!" Fawn exclaimed, wriggling her haunches as she pressed herself flat against the ground. "Look at me! Uly, lookit!"