Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
age question
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 06:57 AM
LF Deadmoon Rp's!
by gs29513
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:54 AM
Monthly Kudos (October...
Last post by anika
Today 06:54 AM
Windkit Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2024, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duckpaw smiled at seabreeze's approval, but that smile slowly faded as he saw covepaw's paw bleeding like crazy, he sprang into action, all he knew was that herbs helped with wounds, well he thinks so, but there was no time to think, he ran off, searching for some moss, going deep into the woods, not close to seabreeze and covepaw but he knew his way back.

As he looked around he spotted a pile of moss, he went over to it and touched it with his nose, feeling that it was wet he grabbed a mouth full and sprinted back over to covepaw and seabreeze, as he got closer he headed straight for covepaw, and set the moss down. "Stay still, this might hurt but you will power through." he said as he gently lifted up covepaw's paw to see a peice of glass, he then gripped it with his mouth and yanked it out, no countdown, he saw that it was deep in there and it bled more, so he put the glass down beside him and grabbed the moss, still holding covepaw's paw and wrapped it up, the best he could, he had never done this before so it was a bit messy but good enough. "Is that better?" he said with some softness in his voice.

@rubberRatroom @Oliver

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 30th, 2024, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Garlicfish, Frogdew Bubblesong will rp, I promise (closed)

Last edited by HerbalTea; July 30th, 2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old July 30th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

covepaw

APPRENTICE | Male | 9 moons

"Can you feel it? The ocean has a profound healing energy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I-"

Covepaw sighed, letting the lionheart examine his paw. He was a little taken back at how serious the situation seemed to have gotten. He took a little peek at his own paw, as he had before. It stung awfully bad, and he wondered if he'd somehow discovered a new kind of thorn? Wouldn't that be cool! He'd name it... Cove uh, Cove clear! That didn't sound that good of a title though.

"I leapt on this mouse-thingy and then I guess I caught something in my paw? I dunno really, it was all so quick!"

Covepaw had a small, though pained, smile on his face. It really wasn't the worst thing in the world. More uncomfortable than anything else. He took a moment to look around the forest they were in. It was better than remembering his clear thorn, after all! It was well, green. Green everywhere, not a sight of light blue, no yellow, no orange. It was a stark difference from any flower field he'd ever heard of. And it most certainly was not a flower field in anyway. It had an odd soothing effect on him. Covepaw stared for a couple more moments before turning his head abruptly to answering Seabreeze's question.

"Oh! Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea, the quicker the better!"

He said as enthusiastically as he could. It still felt a lot like a centipede crawling on his paw pad, even if he saw the real problem already. Getting it out now would mean quicker, and he wasn't about to turn that down, no way!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Oliver - Seabreeze

@PINTO BEAN - Duckpaw

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 30th, 2024 at 05:01 PM.
Old July 30th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Bump Policy: [Info deleted by administrator CYN]
My Mood: Dead

Wolfkit laid behind the nursery, watching the her clanmates go about their business. She enjoyed this spot because no one seemed to notice her there, just how she liked it. She didn’t hate her clanmates or anything, she just was too nervous to go up and start a conservation with anyone. I must look so weird to everyone else, she thought. What type of kit spends her whole day hiding instead of playing. She sighed and closed her eyes, quickly dozing off.

Last edited by -darkXwolf17; July 30th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 30th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
They stopped fidgeting with their paws and dipped their head as soon as the russet warrior arrived. In all honesty, Sunsetgleam has never tried to go near the border. Though..they haven’t heard anything bad about the nearby group or anything like that and they can’t seem to find a reason on why the group would try to randomly cause chaos all of a sudden. Unless they also had some cats that like to bring trouble. That could be possible. But if that’s the case, Dusklion could’ve possibly gotten injured. And that’s even worst than simply going missing. Oh, Seabreeze! He’s here now “right” they followed near the lionheart.

They kept their eyes out for any signs of the deputy on the way there; any scraps of fur or signs of a trail that may give a hint to Dusklion’s disappearance. But they didn’t spot anything, so it was all left to the border for them to find anything. A giant split in the ground. There’s not a lot of vegetation to cover it up so they had some hope that it’ll make clue-searching slightly easier.

They split apart from the group, closely eyeing along the border’s split. Nothing there… So Dusklion probably didn’t fall in there. At least she didn’t fall where they were searching. Dusklion Dusklion Dusklion. Where could she have gone..? They scanned the area, but there wasn’t any trace of the deputy. Not even any hints of scent lying around. Odd. There wasn’t any signs of a border fight around here either. It all seems pretty peaceful. There wasn’t any cats on the other side of the border yet. Urgh, if Dusklion wasn’t anywhere near there then where else could she have been? She just didn’t seem like the type to just randomly get lost. Or at least that easily; so they knew something must’ve happened. They gave a small glance at their patrolmates for a second, silently wishing that at least one of them found some sort of trace

[ @Oliver | Sea ] [ @Bean | Russet ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze raised his head with a huff of anger. Why the hell was there nothing? Nothing at all to suggest anything. Stars, he really hopes that some of the patrols were luckier than them because as he turned to look over at his patrol mates he spotted Sunsetgleam metaphorically empty pawed as they seemed to not call out anything suggesting otherwise and Russetnose... where in the hell is that squirrel?! What was Fadingstar thinking sending him on such an important patrol, he's Thunderclan, his clan just attacked their own... if anything the tom couldn't handle Riverclan and turned to run back to Thunderclan with his tail tucked in between his legs...

No, that wasn't fair Seabreeze. That was just rude, you're angry, no reason to take that out on someone who didn't do anything but be a disappointment, albeit a suspicious one. The lionheart made a note to tell the leader, before calling out to the other warrior who bothered to keep up and focused. "Sunsetgleam, let's move up the rift a bit, I want to be thorough and I haven't caught anything. Find anything curious?" Blue eyes shifted to stare down the rift and up along the border, maybe they were just in the wrong spot. They would search up and down for a bit but there hasn't been any fighting between Riverclan and the other cats... still.
[ @Bean - Russethowl ]
[ So sorry about Seab's words, he's just frustrated and paranoia and annoyance is starting to flare. Feel free to say that Russethowl caught something potentially and went to investigate and fell back a bit or something like that! Though Seab will make note of his small disappearance <333 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 30th, 2024, 09:49 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

The silver tabby warrior lounged in the sunlight.

{ Activity Post | Closed }

MOONFROST
54 Moons | She/Her | Heightened Perception (Hearing)

The dark warrior gave herself a thorough grooming as she watched the others go about their days.

{ Activity Post | Closed }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; July 30th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old July 31st, 2024, 12:53 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Spiraltail-
26 Moons-
Former Windclan son Vinepaw
He/Him
Terrible father

Spiraltail was sitting in the camp thinking of a new skill to learn if he was a riverclan cat now he needed to learn how to swim while there was a river on the mountain it was to rapid he knew he would most likely drown if he tried to swim in it.While he knew how to hunt,fight and tunnel he felt like he was lacking.Hmm maybe Seabreeze and him could do a knowledge swap at some point. He got to his paws and looked around he had helped a few apprentices here and there but if he wanted to belong here he would have to prove himself.

Open

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 31st, 2024, 02:07 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam turned towards the lionheart and…wherever…Russethowl was…where was him? He couldn’t have possibly left all of a sudden. Could he? Seabreeze had made it clear to stay within eyesight and it doesn’t look like he sees the former thunderclanner either. So it wasn’t just them, huh? The young warrior just silently wished he just went off to search somewhere and accidentally went off trail. Who knows, maybe he found something and decided to investigate further. Wait, no, if he did then why didn’t he say anything? That just doesn’t make sense at all. “You’re right, we probably should to check up there. Can’t find anything here. Everything seems pretty quiet; so far the cats over the border seems innocent” they paused. Fadingstar told them to check the border on the far down…so that probably means there’s another patrol being sent for the other part of the border. The other patrols were checking the territory or the forest so it’s most likely Fadingstar’s patrol going to the border

they walked back towards Seabreeze, still no sight of Russethowl. Did he even follow the patrol to the border? Their eyes slowly drifted away ever so slightly. They saw him earlier back at camp so they knew he was probably following along with the patrol. Did he fall back? No, that’s unlikely. They didn’t want to think bad of anyone or suspect anyone but with Dusklion missing anything could’ve happened as much as they’d hate to ponder over the possibility of a traitor among the clan. They can’t be sure about it “Russethowl…so neither of us knew where he went just now or what happened to him…” they aimed that to themselves, not really expecting a response before their gaze went over towards Seabreeze again “Let’s get going then

[ @Oliver | Sea ] [ @Bean | Russet ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 31st, 2024, 02:19 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

"I ain't glowering at people," Eveningthaw snorted, his eyes closing as he tilted his chin up in indignation. "I'm glowerin' at you 'cause you get on my nerves, prettyboy." The massive tom snarked with a flick of his tail. How Ryesong managed to pry wit out of him was a sight to behold.

Then there was the proposition of a challenge, and a dark glitter sparked up behind verdant eyes, head lowering slightly in determination. "You love pickin' fights, dontcha?" mused the black-and-white motion picture of a warrior, muzzle twitching upwards in the ghost of a grin.

With that, however, the powerful tom sprung forwards and out of camp, more than willing to indulge his annoying friend in his teasings.

[eveningthaw's roll to beat: 9]
Ryesong didn't take it to heart when Eveningthaw was harsh. If he really found Rye truly annoying, he wouldn't be so willing to hang out. Hell, he might straight up kill him. Joking, of course.

(Rolled a 12)

Ryesong mostly terrorised Eveningthaw because he knew his friend secretly enjoyed the banter and competition. And winning. Ryesong usually let him win since he could tell it made him happy. This time, though, he decided Eveningthaw's ego was getting too big for the warriors' den, and he put his own competitive spirit to use, dashing past Eveningthaw and moving act length before him. He eventually reached where they were going, halting himself with extra effort to make sure he didn't roll forward from the inertia and spoil his victory with an embarrassing landing.

"Out of shape?" he teased.
Old July 31st, 2024, 11:07 AM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw
{ 7 moons | She/her }
Fishpaw was still waiting for her patrol members, they never came and now she would get in trouble, it's all their fault. So she walked over mistyshard. "Um miss, my patrol m-members didn't show up." she said in an disappointed and angry tone.

@starry {idk what happened but I was never notified in any posts of them if there was, fishpaw was waiting and no one came for some reason <3 }

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Closed Thread