Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowkit finder
Last post by Kix
Today 01:21 PM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:21 PM
flickering remnants [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:20 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 01:20 PM
Mint-fresh training (P)
Last post by Snivellus
Today 01:17 PM

Old Today, 10:25 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

@Daragca - Cottonkit @Blaaze - Owlpaw
Oops, Leechscar often forgot how intimidating he could come off to kits. Not that it was his problem to deal with, but he did feel a little bit of guilt when he saw the tears swelling in the kitten's eyes.

Please don't cry.

Leechscar pinned his ears back faintly wondering if he should lower himself closer to the ground. He was not looking forward to facing a pissed-off queen. The warrior generally disliked most cats, but that didn't mean he couldn't respect them. Queens, of course, were often given a wide berth as any queen should be held in the highest esteem even if he disliked them. Being a mother was no easy task.

His green eyes widened just a fraction and his head hung a tad lower after hearing who his mom was. He didn't know why he thought it'd be anyone else. That was the last queen he wanted on his case.

"You're not in trouble. I was just wondering why you were on your own." Leechscar huffed, softening his voice. He straightened up and glanced at the nursery and then back to the little cloud when he exclaimed about being a great warrior. Wasn't that every kit's dream? Leechscar didn't care for it, but he wouldn't stomp on a baby's dream. Er, okay that's a lie he wouldn't stomp on Leopardsong's baby's dreams.

"You've got the bravery down, Cottonkit." The tiniest of smiles appeared on the grumpy cat's face. "You should ask more questions curiosity and knowledge will help you as you grow. Don't apologize if you don't know what you did is wrong. You can say sorry once you know that whatever you are doing is not right." Leechscar would never understand why cats apologize when they don't even know what they are doing is worth one.

He's never felt the compulsive need to say sorry to anyone without knowing what he did was wrong. A flash of ginger had him shifting slightly to block Cottonkit, not wanting the runt to get stepped on. What the hell was this?

Aw! Seriously! He had somehow missed Twilightstar calling his name for an apprentice. He did not appreciate--- Oh, hold on a second did she say Owlpaw? He leaned down to accept the nose boop and twitched it a second after it was done.

"You're Owlbait. The fuzzball Twilightstar had to save because she was taunting an owl." Leechscar had been rather fascinated after hearing that story. His green eyes lit up. The kid's personality would take getting used to but he understood why Twilightstar assigned her to him.

"If you're not terrified of raptors, it might be fun, teaching you how to hunt them." Leechscar mused and waved his tail when he saw she was looking at Deadmoon. "You can sit with her if you want." He didn't need the new apprentice at the moment so she could do as she wanted for now. "Come back when the meeting is over, Owlbait, we'll have to start your training. If you make me wait, you're cleaning out the apprentice's den instead of getting a tour around the territory." He added sternly. He was totally using this kit as bait now. She had a nice brightly colored pelt and everything.

He turned back to Cottonkit. "You can go with your friends if you'd like." He nodded towards Ashkit and Sedgekit. He was done with his inquiry, the little cloud could drift off with the others if he'd like.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar smiled gently after the apprentice touched noses with her. She sighed internally and slowly headed to the Galewood as her clanmates greeted their apprentices. She tensed her lean muscles and leaped back onto her branch in two quick bounds. She settled comfortably once the swaying stopped and called attention to herself after the commotion below quieted down.

"We got some new additions to our clan. Cottonkit and Ashkit are former outsiders who have settled into our nursery. I hope you'll welcome them warmly."

"For those of you who weren't at the gathering, ThunderClan has a few new exiles. A ginger tom and a gray and golden-eyed tom that go by the names of Bravestripe and Rubblecrash. They are to be chased off or killed if seen around WindClan. However, that doesn't mean I want you attacking every cat that looks like them. You issue your warning, if they're not hostile, and then move to action. Bumblestar has also warned about rouges who killed a ThunderClan apprentice. Mentors and warriors keep an eye on your apprentices and apprentices do not leave camp without a trustworthy warrior." Some of this stuff she thought was common sense, but with some of her cats, she couldn't help but second-guess herself.

"Dawnstar stated that she found the cat kill that killed Kestrelsoar and executed him. I still want vigilance around ShadowClan's border for the next moon. You can't be too careful with ShadowClan. For those of you who aren't aware, we also lost Wolffang to a coyote. The coyote has since been dealt with but we mourn the loss of a great warrior. He can be visited at the Starry Meadow where he's buried."

"Finally, after careful consideration, WindClan has a new medicine cat apprentice, Rabbitpaw."Twilightstar announced delightful. She had been hoping that would dig his roots into tunneling, but she couldn't be upset with the new medicine cat apprentice. Rabbitpaw's caring and nurturing nature will make him a wonderful medicine cat. Cowtuft would have loved him. She was glad Lightningstorm would finally have someone to help her look after the clan and be there for her.

"I trust you'll serve your clan to the best of your abilities." Twilightstar purred to the new medicine cat apprentice. The Clan rose to her paws and ended the meeting with her next cry. "Meeting Dismissed."

#wcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 01:08 PM.
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

[SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER: ACTIVATED]

Soft brown tinted paws were there. Slowly, slowly, yes. She had faded into the world. She was here, and she was watching her son. Her beloved Rabbitbaby. She hadn't seen him since she had died, since massive talons had dug brutally into her flanks and sticky crimson had drained from her limp form. Since sickness had slowed her down, and the already faint eyes dulled, never to brighten again. But now, in starclan, her white pelt was silky and soft, and the ragdoll looked strong again, young again, real again. Soon she would be a spirit again, but for now she was sitting, hidden in the crowd, behind Rabbitpaw and the cats who she had entrusted to help her blonde kitten and his younger brother cope. Her tail was curled neatly around her paws, and stars emanated around her relaxed form, speckled her snowy pelt and making her look younger and happier than she had ever been before. It felt miraculous, like a miracle, to be here for his moment. For his time of his announcement, and Quailheart couldn't be prouder. She couldn't feel more happiness choking down her words and restraining her tears of joy. How she wanted to speak, to congratulate him, tell him how she loved him! No doubt many other cats could see her. No doubt she would get stunned stares and gaping maws. "My baby. Congratulations, Rabbitpaw." She said, speaking suddenly and staring at him ever so fondly. With the joy and tender care for a mother. Her gaze then Flicked to Vixenpaw for a moment. "My baby boys." Her serious look melted into an uncontrollable, loving smile. Her adorarion for her kits was clear,, and her pride was bursting bursting like lightning in in expression. The last time she had been seen was in the horrible clutches of an owl. But now, she was safe. She was free, she was home. With her lost adoptees. With her children. She wished they were here. Perhaps one of them would be curious enough to come.
@Dolomedes @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani @phantom @Tallstar @Neptune. [I remembered haha] [ @Kaida -- if you would like to buy spiritual encounter for Wispkit! I wouldn't mind funding either if you would like her to be here but lack the kk, as Wisp was one of Quails kits who died. ]
[Open for anyone to notice Quail!!]

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 01:18 PM.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintpaw - A colorpoint gray-blue genderfluid with blue eyes - 9 moons - Glow/glowself

Oh, so Lighting has an apprentice now? Well, that certainly were good news, Mintpaw thought, even if glow outwardly didn't show or say anything.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old Today, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him
Anxious,kind

Vinepaw looked up at lichen paw and smiled while nodding “Yep doing pretty well you?”he asked while turning his attention back to the task of grooming when he heard Twilightstars announcement ah Lichenpaw was getting reassigned to Crowtooth.Did she want to learn tunneling aswell hmm.He looked over towards Lightningstorm and nodded politely.Ge was slightly scared of Miss lightning storm not due to the fact she was older than him but because of her demeanor though it could just have been his usual jumpy self.When rabbitpaw finally answered his question it just sparked more within him though he knew the last thing the blonde apprentice wanted was more questions so he decided to shut his trap.Ah Owlkit was now Owlpaw! He raised his voice “Owlpaw! Owlpaw! Owlpaw!” He chanted next things next ah a exhiled cat he shuddered the last thing he wanted was to run into that cat.He waited patiently expecting rabbit paw to have a announcement and oh boy Vinepaw was not expecting what he heard next.Medicine cat apprentice..did he not want to be a tunneler anymore..? He turned his gaze to Rabbitpaw a mix of happiness for his friend and a mix of sadness.He decided to be proud and happy for Rabbitpaw he could mope around later besides if this is what rabbitpaw wanted to do with his clan life who was he to say anything he didn’t want to be like how his father was a dictator of dreams.”Ah so this is what the supprise was!Well you definitely supprised me congratulations friend”he says while attempting a grin. In the back of his mind he wondered how Vixenpaw felt about this he had become a tunnelers apprentice aswell which maybe he was also hopping to tunnel with rabbitpaw
@Oliver.
@Rani
@Neptune.
@Alchemist Kitsune
@phantom

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 01:20 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 1 moons
The Stowaway Child
Cottonkit felt the relief wash over him. His chest swelled with pride and the last of the tears were quickly blinked away and he noticed a small smile perk the warriors lips. Watching in amazement as Owlpaw bumped noses with the scary warrior.

Something in him burned with determination, he wanted to be just like Owlpaw soon enough, getting a mentor and growing strong. Proving his worth to the clan with all of his might.

”T..Thank you, I’ll definitely ask more questions. I’ll be an a..apprentice in no time.” He shot a beaming smile at them both feeling much more assured that he wasn’t about to be eaten or kicked out of Windclan. He couldn’t wait to tell mama what he’d seen today, his very first clan meeting. Cottonkit hoped that she’d be proud of him.

”Thanks b..big cat! Cottonkit squeaked, he had to tell the other kittens about this brave warrior. Feeling truly emboldened, ready to take on the entire world.

His small tuft of a tail twitched now with excitement as he bobbed away back into the crowd.

Cottonkit One! World Nil!

[​​ @Undertaker @Blaaze - Slight Mention ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3