by reiya
Last post by Oliver
Today 08:57 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

The wind hadn't been blowing back to Wolfhive, so he'd completely missed the scent until Alpinepaw had moved away from him and caught a whiff of it.

Rot....

It made him tense, hackles raised as he moved to follow her. More importantly, to pass her to see what was ahead.

Past the worst of the trees, he spotted him - a familiar gray and white form sunken against the earth. Around him, grisly dark birds pecked at his remains, tearing chunks of stale flesh from their former host.

The scent was more sickening to Wolfhive than anything. It reminded him of Acornkit, her corpse mangled and left to rot under the heat of the sun.

A low, feral growl rumbled in his throat. "Stay back, don't look." Not like this, not when it was so gruesome. "... Just stay back."

They hadn't noticed them, or perhaps didn't care. Regardless, Wolfhive knew this creatures needed to leave... and they'd need to bury the remains. What was left of them, though he wasn't sure bringing them to the graveyard was the best option in their current condition. "I'm going to drive them off." It was stiff, what needed to be done. "I don't expect you to get close, you aren't trained if they fight back. But I do need you to listen - if something goes wrong, can you make it back to camp?"

He doesn't, for the record, plan on being defeated by some birds. But Wolfhive didn't want his apprentice being completely stranded if things did go awry.

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
92/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw stopped in her tracks and cautiously looked around. The rotten carrion scent was getting to her. Her nose scrunched up as she tried not to gag. Alpinepaw backed away as she meowed, "Yep, I can make it back to camp!"

@BEAR.
Old Today, 07:26 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

The Bronze Knight was mostly silent on the walk to Willow's Rise. On occasion he would point out something. Some prey, a pretty rock, a flower he didn't recognize and didn't want to pick because it smelled funny an he was want to poison anyone. But when they finally reached their destination Sproutfleck immediately began dutifully peaking around rocks and moving some over. He remembered that they were entirely out of moss, so he made it his duty to grab as muxh as he could. As a skilled Collector he was able to grab quite a few solid scrapes of moss, but he took the time to knead them all together into one lump to make it easier to carry. With that accomplished he had begun making his way over to the tree to look for cobwebs before running into something he hadnt expected. A kit. The kit lacked clan scent as far as he could tell but he may be mistaken. So he looked over his shoulder toward the nearest cat. "Hey, come here." he called out, before turning back to the kitten he didnt recognize. "You're Featherkit, aren't you? You shouldn't shouldn't outside of camp, kid. There's an owl about, and you're lucky I found you," A small glare at the kit, for they should know better than that.

He was Secretly very relieved that the kit had been caught now instead of later. It may be too late later on. So he set his moss down and looked the kit over. "You look fine enough. Bumblestar and Spiderthroat are not going to be pleased a little fuzzy all is roaming around at a time like this." His voice lowered to a small growl mostly to himself. "After the patrol you will be taken back to camp. But for now i expect you to sit your ass down and wait." Sproutflecks voice took on a more scolding, frustrated tone before shaking his head to himself. Now he had to babysit some kid. Why was he always babysitting? Pinepaw, Wolfpaw, Kes.. the list is apparently only growing.
@dino. @Spider. @redshiftreign @FeatherKit_AteUrFood [Hey there! Kits are strictly prohibited from exiting camp and Featherkit may receive some In Character punishments for this. Sproutfleck will take them back to camp to Spiderthroat and Bumblestar after their current herb patrol is finished ]

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:55 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@dino. @Blaaze @redshiftreign

Risingstorm turned his head to sproutfleek and the kit great a kit was out he sighed his head was hurting today with this kit it just added extra stuff to do on their paws the tabby and white warrior looked for more herbs cause sproutfleek had the kit under control and such

(patrol is due tomorrow so just a simple post and we can head back)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)