Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:00 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:01 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:27 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:22 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

For her... Rather unwell state, despite there seemingly being no physical injury or sickness, Silverrose would not put aside the chance to go on patrol. It was the least she could do, and she could take this as a moment to go over hunting with Barleypaw once again, and see where Lightningpaw was at in that aspect. And refresh the border, naturally, their main priority. Her ear flickered along with a nod towards Crowtooth before she began seeking out the two apprentices meant to accompany her on this patrol.
"I am here, Barleypaw. Perhaps we can use this patrol to refine your hunting, if time permits. As well as yours, Lightningpaw."
Assuming the apprentice had already gotten a hunting lesson.

[ @Madelaine @Lightningpaw666 ]

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 07:56 PM.
Old Today, 02:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Perhaps his temper was a bit.... frayed by the current situation given Crowtooth wouldve usually handled this with more grace but he noticeable twitched and raised a single eyebrow at Fleetsmokes rambled, almost confused. "Yeeees(?) Id say yer right given that sounds exactly like what lightnin'storm just described the herbs ta be like. Maybe ya missed that though." He forced his unwarranted emotions down though and settled in to wait for his apprentice, reminding himself that this was to be a nice outing and he'd be back soon to make sure Bravebird wasnt alone, not that Hawkfur was leaving her side at all.

The tunneler couldnt help but grin at the apprentices enthusiasm, Rabbitpaw rambling off herb theories Crowtooth had frankly no clue about, head half tilted.
"Dunno who yer askin' that question ta but I assure ya kiddo I know nothin' about plants so I couldnt tell ya if riverclans are different. Suppose yer gonna have ta find out though while we're there, lets git goin'."

The tom stood, shaking himself and with a flick of the tail guided the two to the border, by this point more then familiar with that border and how to cross it with the other clan gone.

@isla @Oliver

Gesturing for Vinepaw to sit beside him while they waited for Vixenpaw the toms ears dipped a bit, musing "No, I aint seen Vixenpaw since his mother died," and Crowtooth wasnt going to force the kid near him given he himself blamed himself for not being able to save Quailheart. "But I think Rabbitpaw's been watchin' him. I trust he'll be ok though, kids are resilient an' Vixenpaw in particular is strong. Stars if this moons not been real rough on us all though....."

The tunneler might not know the details but he was to interconnected with Vinepaw not to be unaware the apprentice had his own pain.

He jolted a bit as Lightningpaw came up and asked a question that jolted pain through the fury's heart, ears dipping a bit as he nevertheless answered. "Ah, sorry kid I guess ya just got lost in the chaos. Ya shouldve been told.

Well ya know Bravebird just had her kittens? Well it was gonna take some time fer her ta be up an' about after, frankly ya shouldve had a temporary reassignment as soon as she was retired ta the nursery but I think Brave pitched a fit. Further.... Well she's taken a bit poorly after the birth but Ive faith she'll recover." She had to or Crowtooth's heart would break. "If ya wanna see her an' visit the kittens (theyre pretty damn cute) just ask Hawkfur, but after the patrol. Chop chop kiddo, git."

Of course the great tragedy was that Lightningpaw would not have a chance to ever meet his mentor alive again, with how fast she was declining. Crowtooth was lying to himself in desperation here but in truth even he was breaking under the reality.

That was later though, for now he waited for Vixenpaw.

@Tallstar @Lightningpaw666 @phantom
Old Today, 04:22 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

mallowflash

windclan || she/her || pansexual

@Desert Rain Frog @Aroogi

The sleek Windclanner glanced around and noticed the two other cats that would be patrolling with her. She strode over to them and faced the apprentice. 'You're Birchpaw, correct?' she asked, looking over her shoulder at the other cat. Amberbone, or somethin' like that. 'Are we ready to get goin'? I don't want to waste any time.'

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me