Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:02 AM
Hello Mr Pats! [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:12 AM
Yippee, more...
by gs29513
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:08 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Yesterday 11:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Former power-haver Drizzlecloud waltzed her way right over to where Hollowkit was messing around. Seriously, who invited her? Hollowkit certainly didn't. Whatever, she had complimented him, and she was right! He was pretty good at this. Really, though, all he'd done was watch some spiders and kinda... mimic their weaving.

"Dunno what they are," he tells the cat-who-gave-up-power (seriously, why did she do that????), nudging the woven grass-and-feather trinket toward her. "I don't want it, so I guess you can take it if you'd like," his voice is nonchalant, but he's still watching with interest.

[ @Omari ]
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
90/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She continued digging until she was stuck and could not get out. It took her about fifteen minutes to become stuck. Alpinepaw tried to crawl her way out but she fell onto her back. Alpinepaw looked up at Flameheart.

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

Flameheart looked at the cat. "would you like some help?" she mewed trying to hold back her giggle. @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Goldenkit
~Post-2~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He quickly noticed her distress. "Don't worry I'm fine I just.. No actually I didn't really fall" He came up with a quick and not very believable lie. "I uhh.. wanted to sit for a second... And there was a wet spot here so thats why i got up so quickly." He nodded to himself hoping that would fool her.

His tumble still embarrassed him But Slugkits words of encouragement made him feel better. I cant be this clumsy if I want to be an apprentice! At this rate nobody will want to be my mentor. He thought to himself

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 3
Her ears perked up. He was ok! He was just sitting! How silly of her to jump to conclusions so fast. "Oooooh! I should have known! My bad!" She grinned at him. Now that that ordeal was taken care of her mind snapped back to the adventure she was currently on. It was time for exploration. And now she had the perfect unharmed victim to be her side kick. Her grin widened. The amount of ground they could cover together would be astronomical! Slugkit was pretty sure that with both of them working together they could see more of the camp then any cat ever! And then when Riverclan attacked them they could save all their classmates by bringing them to safety and be heroes! This was a perfect plan. She loved this plan! It was way better than her old plan.
"Gooooooldenkiiiiiiit,"She blinked innocently at him, "Since you're feeling oh so good. Doyouwannaexplore!" She all but shouted the last sentence in his face. She smashed her forehead against his so she could properly lay the pressure on him. She wanted him to feel her excitement. She wanted him to taste it! If he knew how much she wanted this and how fun it would be there was no way he'd say no. Say yes, say yes, say yes! She all but said the words for him as she willed them out of his mouth.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
91/100

She was in a deep pit and the walls were basically vertical. There was practically no way for Alpinepaw to escape. Although a 6 moon old cat like her cannot get out, a fully-grown cat could jump out with ease. The young cat shouted, "Yes, please!"

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Flameheart picked Alpinepaw up and took her out of the hole. "There you go" she mewed. @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Letsa RolePlay!!

Bump Policy: Every 2 days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 3
Her ears perked up. He was ok! He was just sitting! How silly of her to jump to conclusions so fast. "Oooooh! I should have known! My bad!" She grinned at him. Now that that ordeal was taken care of her mind snapped back to the adventure she was currently on. It was time for exploration. And now she had the perfect unharmed victim to be her side kick. Her grin widened. The amount of ground they could cover together would be astronomical! Slugkit was pretty sure that with both of them working together they could see more of the camp then any cat ever! And then when Riverclan attacked them they could save all their classmates by bringing them to safety and be heroes! This was a perfect plan. She loved this plan! It was way better than her old plan.
"Gooooooldenkiiiiiiit,"She blinked innocently at him, "Since you're feeling oh so good. Doyouwannaexplore!" She all but shouted the last sentence in his face. She smashed her forehead against his so she could properly lay the pressure on him. She wanted him to feel her excitement. She wanted him to taste it! If he knew how much she wanted this and how fun it would be there was no way he'd say no. Say yes, say yes, say yes! She all but said the words for him as she willed them out of his mouth.

Goldenkit
~Post-3~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He took a step back reeling from her intensity. He could almost smell how much she wanted this. "Of course I'll explore with you." He was slightly surprised she had bought his unskillfully crafted lie Then he remembered who he was talking to.

He looked around there wasn't much of the Thunderclan camp he hadn't seen. ""Where do you want to go first." He was slightly intimidated by the amount of cats walking around, but he would brave his fears for Slugkit. He curled his tail around his feet which was something he often did to comfort himself.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
93/100

Alpinepaw stumbled and fell into the hole. She landed on her tail. Thump! "Ow! That hurt." Alpinepaw mumbled to herself. "Maybe, I shouldn't dig this deep." Fortunately, help was nearby. She then got up on all four legs, bent down, and leaped into the wall hard. Oh no. Pain flooded into her muzzle.

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Flameheart helped Alpinepaw out again. "stay away from the hole goof ball" she mewed in a playful tone.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn