Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Heard it through the...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:21 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:14 PM
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:12 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Naila
Today 11:07 PM

Old Today, 07:59 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: N/A | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS

Foggymask positioned himself at the entrance to the camp. Someone had to defend the camp, after all. Plus, Dawnstar said she'd reward anyone who worked alongside the Enforcers, and while he didn't know what that reward was, if it was even praise from Dawnstar he'd take it. That would be amazing if that happened. A simple 'good job' from her would change his day. He sighed, shifting to make himself comfortable. He wouldn't be moving from this spot for a while.

[open for any Enforcers who want to chat w/ him]

->> rookfire <<-
[ shadowclan enforcer | 17moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookfire was still not entirely sure what to think of dawnstars new rules, and especially the bit about rewarding warriors who worked alongside the enforcers, because, in his opinion, that was exactly what being promoted to enforcer was. you work well, you get promoted to enforcer. youre a warrior and do the bare minimum? congrats, you remain a warrior. and he really did not feel like having some wanna be enforcer get in the way. at least he could be sure that hawkbite, dawnstar and mistlewhisker wouldnt let any complete idiots into their rank.
however, that was exactly the reason why, when he parted from the medicine den for once (he got the feeling his anxiety about leaving either of the medicine cats out of his sight was getting annoying) to take his guard in camp, he met the warrior sitting by the camp entrance with narrowed eyes. foggymask, he remembered the toms name to be, was one of the few cats he had recently noted as 'annoying but no risk' now however, the tom was risking sliding over into 'annoying, frame if necesarry', taking 'guard' at the camp entrance like there wasnt still a murderer on the lose and he could very well be them. tension visible on his dark frame, why should he bother hide it right now, rookfire settled a good foxlength away from foggymask to alternate between staring out into the territory and keeping an eye on camp.

[im so glad no one can read his thoughts hes so irrational.]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 12:14 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

RushingKit
Static/Spark/It
2/100
— — —

The kit sat in horror as it listened to the rules of the game… Rushing facepalmed. Good starclan. Once again wild was up to no good. Hitting us with rocks. That was so smart of wild, she might be the smartest kit in all of shadowclan. ”This is a stupid game! What if one of us getting a seriously hurt. What are we gonna tell the medicine cat?” Spark was distancing itself from the group of kits, little steps at a time. Now static was sitting this one out for good. ”You guys can have fun playing! I’ll just stand back here so I don’t get hit by a rock! Thanks!!” The kit exclaimed in a scared but happy tone.

// @fenrir // @carmen // @elaif

Old Today, 12:49 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

Tigerpaw stretched out and grabbed a bunny from the kill pile and she walked over to a sunny spot. (OPEN)
Old Today, 03:56 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
She had no idea what was up with this cat. "Ugh, don't you know dead cats don't talk after they die? At least just twitch sporadically, that'd be a MUCH better fit!" She shook the last bits of dust from her fur revealing the odd colors than strung along her pelt. It seemed the Willowpaw blanked for a moment. Scratch that, a really LONG AND BORING moment. Gee, maybe there was a reason Sage didn't have many friends.

Then she started to speak again, what joy! Oh, a nickname. Magpiepaw perked up, her caramel brown eyes widening just a smidge as she waited somewhat patiently for whatever name Willowpaw would deem her worthy of. There was a lot of weight in names, they were practically first impressions, so whenever she got her full name, her warrior name, she wanted it to be intimidating and scary. If a warrior was fighting her in battle and she figured out their name was Bunnyfluff, Magpiepaw would be too busy laughing to take that nut job seriously.

It had been decided. Her nickname. Magpiepaw tried to ignore the excitement welling up in her paws. Stop that, bad, bad! And the result was...!

Wow. That was beyond disappointing.

Magpiepaw flattened her ears against her head in frustration then watched with bubbling amusement as Willowpaw full on BOWED. I mean, Magpiepaw was certainly worthy of it, especially after the silly name Sage gave her. Like, come on! She could've picked ANYTHING. But noooooo... Let's just freak Magpiepaw out until she dies from utter bewilderment! Funny right? Ahem... Right? WRONG.

"Yeah, I'm definitely drowning you in the nearest river." Magpiepaw said, her voice strangely monotone. "What. Kind. Of. Name. Is. THAT? WHAT THE HECK IS A 'FUNNEH!?'"

(this was legit so fun to write. Willowpaw, never change :3)

~Willow'Paw Sage "wait so can i get my name back now? no?~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

"...

Wh-What?"

Pure agony and shock was written across her face. Magpiepaw didn't like the name she'd given her... "B-But i though it was alright? I-I tr-tried really real-really hard....." Willo- Sage sniffled. "W-Well y-yo-you see, h-h-highness.... funneh mea-means.... uh-uhm...." Little did Willowpaw know, it was Myling trying to morph the word "Funny", unknowing to that it was a youtuber. Great job Myling, mission failed. "I-Its li-like funny? Y-You know? Y-Yeah!! B-But of cou-course if you'd like a-a new n-name..." Willowpaw shuffled her paws. Well.... AHHH WHAT DID SHE NAME MAGPIEPAW??????? UHH THINK OF A RANDOM SEQUENCE OF LETTERS, QUICK! "Uhhmm... P...DJS...LHSD.....Z" Yeah!! Magpiepaw would like that!!

Who wouldn't want their name to be a random sequence of letter? SHE for one would love that! Like, may as well call her ZLOORZSDZ am i right? hahahahahahaha willowpaw ur so guud at jokes can we hire u for standup comedy? yez u get free prey... yes? it settles then!

**TWELVE IMAGINARY REAL HOURS LATER - AT THE STANDUP COMEDY**

Oh golly gosh!!! She sure was nervous!

Willowpaw watched the other cats go up on stage and say their jokes while the crowd - before the sentence even finished - cheered and laughed jubilantly. She soon heard the number "27" be called, which was her cue. Willowpaw took a deep, semi-kinda-not-calming-tbh breath, before awkwardly scrambling over to get up on the imaginary very real stage. Dead silence had met her as she'd made her way up here, and now she stared out into the crowd of cats, on top of the Shadowledge, in front of dozens upon dozens of cats. She gulped, fumbling in her mind for the jokes she's prepared. "Er.... soo! Hel-Hello everyone! I am Willowpaw, the funny-magician!" She made a display of a backflip, taking extra caution not to get paralyzed. Willowpaw looked out to expect at least one cheer, but again, silence. One cat began whispering to another, and her heat wrenched. Uhh. "Well well well! Look here, look here! This one singular stick can drill through even the toughest of stone!... Huh? What do you mean you can read its expression? Its scared? But i thought it looks rather stone faced!" Willowpaw laughed. Nothing. "Sigh, i tried to make a joke about stone, but it was rather boulder-ing. Now! Onto the show!" She took a stick from her long tail, and did some epic cool tricks her imagination didn't really pay much attention to, before finally pointing it to the stone below her paws. Suddenly her paws were shaking, and it seemed so far from the ground up here. Willowpaw shook her head to clear the dim thoughts. She pointed the stick to the tip of the Shadowledge, and said the words "Drilliosa enoughiosa greatiosa lovewillowpawiosa!" in a chant under her breath. And after saying it ten times, she tapped it to the tip of the large, slanted rock. Instantly, it burst into miniature shards. Willowpaw looked up expectantly, eager for praise at her excellent performance. Nobody was wowed. Nobody was cheering, screaming and yowling their approval as they had before. Nobody even whispered this time. 'D-Do they want jokes?? This is a joke-show after all... but if they don't even stir at what i just did, then that certainly won't be near enough to what i need to become the loved, confident apprentice with a bright future of ShadowClan!' Her worried imaginary thoughts said. "I-I..... uhm........s-so... a slug walks up to the-the apple.... an-and he says... he says..... uhm.... he says.....!" She let a bit of desperation into her voice. The audience was still for just a moment, before they roared and began storming over to swarm the Shadowledge, yowling with disapproval that didn't only hurt her eardrums the entire time. Fish were being thrown and boo's were being shouted. A paw caught her fur as she was looking around frantically for an escape, and threw her off the Shadowledge. Willowpaw screamed. She was getting executed for cheesy puns! Oh god she should've never accepted that offer. WHYYYY DID SHE ACCEPT THAT OFFER-

**FINALLY BACK IN THE REAL WORLD OH MY GOD THE CHILD FINALLY WOKE UP I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN**

Willowpaw woke from her little daydream with a startle. Huh? Where was the Shadowledge? Was she still getting executed?? WAS SHE ALLOWED TO LIVE??? Willowpaw glanced around as though she'd woken up from a bajillion year coma and cats had invented cat-metropolis. She deflated. She wasn't at the stand-up comedy show anymore. 'No you dummy, we're here. At "camp". Not the old one, and there was never any joking around in the first place. Grow up.' And she only now realized: AKJDFKAL MAGPIEPAW IS THERE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID SHE HAVE TO ZONE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SOCIAL INTERACTION FLOOBBLELLAIJFHIAFJAOJKLFLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR.

Willowpaw shoved as much of the AUURUGHGHHAURGHHHHHHHHH into one internal sigh as she could, and faced PDJSLHSDZ with a big ol grin of happiness and a touch of unintentional creepy.

[ fun fact: magpiepaw's new name is actually just her name but in cesar code! c: ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Today, 09:30 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well yeah!"

Thrush squeaked, agreeing with Palekit. It made sense! ThunderClan could well, climb trees and stuff, RiverClan could swim, WindClan could run, but ShadowClan could hide! Thrushkit thought that was a better quality then all of the others. Sure, you could run from a fire, but wasn't that just adrenaline? And swimming was something he thought was rather useless. Why would you need to swim? Rivers flooded, and sometimes you couldn't swim in them at all! And climbing trees was only good for getting away. He laughed a bit at the others kits play-fighting.

"Of course we're the strongest! ShadowClan cats are big!"

Thrushkit puffed out his short chest fluff, a big grin on his face. He also wanted to mention Dawnstar, their leader. She seemed like a scary, very scary, cat, that no other ones would want to mess with!

"We'll be the best apprentice's ShadowClan's ever seen!"

He gave another enthusiastic huff before leaping forward, tail swaying from side to side. He was no-longer trying to imitate a warrior, his stature dipping as he wavered. Thrushkit smiled even wider, perking up again, perking his ears to make them look taller. He didn't quite feel like an apprentice yet ... but he knew he'd make a good one! Or at least he hoped he would.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@goodacacia - Palekit (they can already know eachother, though either is fine by me! ^^)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 09:31 PM.