Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Heard it through the...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:21 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:14 PM
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:12 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Naila
Today 11:07 PM

Old Today, 07:44 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

A new warrior was always a happy event in the clan, and Owlwing chanted along with the rest of them as Midnightpath became a fully fledged warrior of ShadowClan.
His smile disappeared into a more formal expression as Dawnstar began listing reassignments for some of the cats.
As Owlwing's name was called, he looked around for his new apprentice, Lostpaw.

Owlwing
/Warrior/35 moons/funny boy

Last edited by TheElasticBandit; Today at 07:48 PM.
Old Today, 07:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider cheered happily as apprentices were named. He leaned over to nudge Ravendude as Wildpaw was assigned to them. "Hey, first apprentice! We should do joint training sometime, my dude!" How exciting!!! He was pretty sure Fogwatcher also had an apprentice, and it seemed like Rookfire did now too! Maybe they could all go training together. From his experience, training as a group was helpful for both the apprentices and mentors.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 07:46 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Adderpaw

Green eyes studied Dawnstar from where Adderpaw (she tasted the name... and she found herself liking it) had settled down at the edge of the gathered crowd. They were a strange bunch, but she would be one of them now.

It seemed like what she was not witnessing were those apprentice and warrior ceremonies she'd been told about, and she had to admit... that there was a strange tingle in her chest as Dawnstar roared Midnightpath's name. So that was a warrior ceremony. Much more glorious than the apprentice ceremonies had been, but of course it would be harder to earn as well. She would have her name shouted out like that once she had proved herself.

Some reassignments, then the newcomers, Adderpaw among them, but also Foxfury who she'd already run into, as well as someone named Springbrust from another clan. Both of them were old enough to be warriors, but Adderpaw's ears pricked up at the mention of her and her mentor. Hawkbite. Not a name that had been mentioned to her prior to this, and while Adderpaw followed the leader's gaze towards the general direction of her new mentor, she couldn't be sure who exactly it was.

Super open to anyone who wants to interact with or just take note of her <3
looking forward to getting her more active

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 07:48 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Midnightpath! Shrewstep joined the crowd cheering for the new warrior, and then listened as apprentices were reassigned and new members of Shadowclan were introduced. It seemed like there were quite a few former fish still lurking around the territories of the other three clans, given how many Dawnstar had allowed in lately. She was a stringent judge too, so he had to assume just as many had been turned away. Riverclan seemed to be truly falling apart, not that he particularly cared. Anything damaging a rival clan was good news for them, especially if they grew stronger at their expense. Hopefully the new additions would prove useful.

He also took note of the new restriction, a lessened version of the old one, along with the unspoken directive for enforcers to, well, enforce it. Keep an eye on the territory, and spot anyone not following the rule. Seemed easy enough to him, though he wasn't as stealthy in the shadows as some of his fellows. He was small, and that was helpful, but his pelt didn't blend in perfectly and he was a bit too clumsy to walk unheard. Regardless, he decided that he would take a few strolls around the territory himself. Maybe stop by a border or two, just to make sure nothing untoward was happening.
Old Today, 08:15 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fishkit|shadowclan kit|one moon

Fishkit padded out of the nursery she wondered what everyone was cheering about so she decided to investigate she looked around the camp cats were every where wow wow so many of the clan all together what was going on ... was her mom there she picked up pace to looked around with her big green eyes as she saw her mothers white pelt and ran over tripping a bit under her small kit legs "Hi mama" she smiled looking up at her sitting close "why is everyone here?" she asked but changed her question "mama why are you sad?" fishkit asked turning to the other cat Infront of her did she make mama cry? fishkit thought moving Infront of her mom puffing up her fur "why did you make mama cry" she hissed the best she could trying to look intimidating

@Estelle @Omari

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

She had been given the apprentice she'd asked for. Flashpaw. Silverlark's apprentice. The thought of her late mentor's grandson made her heart lurch for a moment, thumping a couple times with uncertainty before resuming at a normal pace. Lostspark intended for the apprentice to be a warrior by next meeting. She didn't care what it took - Flashpaw would be a warrior. Silverlark would want that, and who was Lostspark to deny the former Enforcer's wishes?

Walking over to the orange feline, Lostspark settled beside her. "Hello. I'll be your mentor now." She could never replace Silverlark.

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 09:14 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

TW: Mentions of death and emotional distress.
It felt nice, being comforted. Cared about. Flashpaw had forgotten that there were more cats that liked her than just.. Silverlark. That there were more cat that would feel concerned for her. But sometimes she was only certain that Cinderpaw would miss her if she had died. Or left shadowclan. Or forgot everything. It made her feel loved, noticing the dislike for the situation the black and white feline clearly displayed. At the small gesture, she almost crumbled. Almost lost her tight, desperate grip on reality. On her Feelings, on her control. Not at a meeting. She lost the grip too often. The Lost Melody didn't want to lose it again. Not here Not now Not ever. A silent movement, but a very grateful one, Flashpaw attempted to rest her head on Cinderpaw's. Just for a moment. Two, three. Then she would pull away, as Dawnstar began to speak. Ceremonies. Mintkit and Wildkit would be apprentices. That was nice. Kits were always a sight to her, they had no idea about the dangers and death and hatred of life. Alright, whats next? Oh. Her announcement.

Eyes. Eyes on her. Dawnstar's cold yellow eyes. Others eyes. Green blue brown hazel amber yellow. All on her for a moment. What were they thinking? Anger? Fear? Pity? She didn't want to be pitied. Pity made her want to scream, "look! I'm here! I'm alive, it's okay! Im okay!" Even when she wasn't and an invisible weight crushed her with every breath. Pity wasn't welcome. It was for the weak. Flashpaw would not. Be. Weak. Her ginger furred shoulders tensed at the gazes. Was she expected to react? All she could seemingly do was meet Dawnstar's eyes. So she did. But then the massive tabby had changed to some other topic. Sort of, but it was enough for the scorching eyes to be directed elsewhere. Restrictions of leaving camp. Only pairs and bigger were allowed. Thay brought an intense detail back from the assassin. It scared her. Flashpaw remembered why she wasn't running quickly back to camp. She had wanted to get a rabbit. Give the fur to Cinderpaw as the first gift since she had been caught in the act of delivering one. Ha. How horribly things could turn. "Surprise.. I-I'm a m-murderer." She said softly, tightly, to her companion. Imagining blood on her paws. The blood of her enemy. She hadnt thought shecwas capable of murder. Yet another surprise for Cinderpaw.

She killed Starrypelt.

And she didnt feel bad about it. She felt
p
r
i
d
e

Cinderpaw
~<>~
56/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

At Dawnstar's announcement of the attempted murder of Flashpaw, Cinderpaw feels body go rigid, eyes blown wide as she whips her head around to look at her friend, drinking in her appearance with new clarity. The new wounds were from an attempt on her life... Disbelief and horror war in the black feline's mind as she processes this.

Someone tried to kill Flashpaw, but they ended up dead instead. Cinderpaw wants to say something now more than ever, she wants to open her mouth and promise Flashpaw that everything was ok. That she didn't blame her. But she couldn't. All she could do was open her mouth and let out a hoarse sounding breath as she strained to find her words again. Instead, she settles for sidling closer to the ginger molly's side, the best comfort she could offer.

Midnightpaw gets her warrior name next, now she is Midnightpath. She cannot cheer, so instead Cinderpaw taps one of her paws halfheartedly on the ground. And, following Midnightpath's ceremony, were the reassignments. Flashpaw went to Lostspark, and Cinderpaw herself went to Rookfire. Well... maybe this would speed her training along a little bit. It's customary for new mentors and apprentices to greet each other... but Cinderpaw doesn't want to leave Flashpaw alone right now, too worried that maybe there was more than just Starrypelt set on killing her friend for no reason, so Cinderpaw stayed where she was, uncaring if it was rude.

After reassignments were new ranks, but Cinderpaw couldn't find it in herself to care very much about them.

[ i feel like this post reads so sloppy fnjkadnf sorry guys </3 ]
[ @alec - rook ]
Old Today, 10:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Flytail/39 Moons/ He Him/
Analytical,Harsh/Shadowclan Warrior

Flytail nodded at the enforcers words murders seemed to be increasing rapidly.While he did enjoy a little bloodshed here and there he only wanted that for other clans with this happening in shadowclan it would only weaken them.”Yeah I bet hmm do you have any siblings Tuftedtusk?”he asked while ficking his tail.He was brought from his thoughts when Dawnstar made another announcement ah he was getting an apprentice Batpaw was it?..Oh and Owlthroat too though it seems like he’s getting a warrior. “Looks like weve got some training to do”he says while tilting his head over towards his brother.He picked up a weird vibe from tuftedtusk something he wasn’t familiar with..weird

@Aroogi (Tuftedtusk)
@Daragca (Owlthroat)
@silver. (Batpaw)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 10:42 PM.