Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by dino.
Today 09:41 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
September Gathering
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:37 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:37 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:30 PM

Old July 29th, 2024, 01:51 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated | Two Left Paws (Exp 7/29)

As he padded out of the warrior's den and into the sunlight, the maine coon leaned back into a deep stretch, cringing slightly at the stiffness in his shoulders.
I wonder if there's anyone around who can tell me how I got these scars...
Moosecrash padded off to the side of the clearing, his dizziness still affecting him slightly as he stumbled over his paws. He sat with a soft thud and let his hazel eyes wander around the clearing, hoping to find a familiar face or two.

{ Open }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 29th, 2024, 03:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
86/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She felt a little nudge and thought nothing of it. Her thoughts would slowly consume Alpinepaw if nobody shook or pushed her. Her trembling stopped but she started to breathe heavily. Alpinepaw thought, "Help...I don't want to end up like Springlight! What are the chances of getting picked up by a bird? Stop, Alpinepaw! Stop! Snap out of it..." She looked up at the sky and saw nothing except clear skies.

@---Bluestar---
Old July 29th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flameheart looked at Alpinepaw. "are you ok what happened?" she mewed feeling worried for the poor apprentice. @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old July 29th, 2024, 06:47 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime past 3:00pm EST
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Slugkit
~*~
Post - 1
OPEN

She poked her head out of the nursery, giggling with excitement. She was going to get to go outside! Today was already the bestest ever! She crouched bunching up her paws underneath her and sprang forward into the clearing. She let out a little purr, as the sun hit her back. Of course the bestest day ever would have plenty of sun! Even if it was a little nippy. Who was Slugkit to judge? She had nipped plenty of cats!

She bounced out to make to most of her day. Today was extremely huge. Today she was exploring EVER INCH of the camp! No stone unturned! She wouldn't rest until she found every bug, rock, and flower her home had to offer! She was all giggles and squeaks as she got started on her super duper hard and brave project.

Golden Kit
~Post-1~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He opened his eyes and tried to blink the sleep away. looked out the opening of the nursery watching Slugkit bounce around. He yawned, smiled faintly watching her, and streched. He took a couple of steps to the opening of the nursery deciding to join her.

His paws were stiff from his unconventional sleeping position. when he got out into the clearing he tripped on a pebble due to the aforementioned paw condition. He quickly got up and surveyed the camp hoping no one noticed his cheeks burning.
Old July 29th, 2024, 07:30 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Golden Kit
~Post-1~

He opened his eyes and tried to blink the sleep away. looked out the opening of the nursery watching Slugkit bounce around. He yawned, smiled faintly watching her, and streched. He took a couple of steps to the opening of the nursery deciding to join her.

His paws were stiff from his unconventional sleeping position. when he got out into the clearing he tripped on a pebble due to the aforementioned paw condition. He quickly got up and surveyed the camp hoping no one noticed his cheeks burning.

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 2
She was completely in her own head. The little white molly bounced towards the prey pile, which was the obvious place to start her adventure! Where else would a cat start things? The warriors den? That would be ridiculous! Thunk! She whirled around, just in time to see Goldenkit getting up. Had he fallen? New adventure acquired. All thoughts of her original scheme flew straight from her mind. She bounded back over to him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do we need to take you to Bumblestar?" Her brown eyes widened in concern. Springlight wasn't around right now, if Goldenkit was hurt, was that going to be a problem? She hoped not! Goldenkit was her friend! She didn't want him to be hurt! The thought made her tail all droopy.
The tom looked like he was about to burst with embarrassment. She purred to reassure him. "It's ok! No cat saw but me! Plus I've fallen plenty of times! No cat has ever been mean to me about it. Not even one time!" She had no idea if any cat else had seen, she hadn't taken the time to look around! She had just hurried straight to Goldenkit. But she was sure no cat cared! And if they did she could take them!!

Characters Roleplay Info Duck's Plot Finder
Old July 29th, 2024, 07:47 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime past 3:00pm EST
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 2
She was completely in her own head. The little white molly bounced towards the prey pile, which was the obvious place to start her adventure! Where else would a cat start things? The warriors den? That would be ridiculous! Thunk! She whirled around, just in time to see Goldenkit getting up. Had he fallen? New adventure acquired. All thoughts of her original scheme flew straight from her mind. She bounded back over to him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do we need to take you to Bumblestar?" Her brown eyes widened in concern. Springlight wasn't around right now, if Goldenkit was hurt, was that going to be a problem? She hoped not! Goldenkit was her friend! She didn't want him to be hurt! The thought made her tail all droopy.
The tom looked like he was about to burst with embarrassment. She purred to reassure him. "It's ok! No cat saw but me! Plus I've fallen plenty of times! No cat has ever been mean to me about it. Not even one time!" She had no idea if any cat else had seen, she hadn't taken the time to look around! She had just hurried straight to Goldenkit. But she was sure no cat cared! And if they did she could take them!!

Goldenkit
~Post-2~

He quickly noticed her distress. "Don't worry I'm fine I just.. No actually I didn't really fall" He came up with a quick and not very believable lie. "I uhh.. wanted to sit for a second... And there was a wet spot here so thats why i got up so quickly." He nodded to himself hoping that would fool her.

His tumble still embarrassed him But Slugkits words of encouragement made him feel better. I cant be this clumsy if I want to be an apprentice! At this rate nobody will want to be my mentor. He thought to himself
Old July 29th, 2024, 08:19 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
87/100

Alpinepaw heard a muffled voice coming from beside her. She quickly looked to her side and spotted Flameheart. She stopped thinking and just looked at her blankly. The young cat unconsciously held her breath until she realized that she was going to faint. Alpinepaw started to breathe again. Thankfully, her breathing was normal.

Alpinepaw's body tensed since she was still afraid. "Who is this cat? They look concerned." She thought. "Why are they here?"

@---Bluestar---
Old July 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Im fine

flameheart looks at the cat. "uh.. do you want me to leave?" @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old July 29th, 2024, 08:36 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
88/100

Alpinepaw heard Flameheart clearly and responded straight away, "Please don't leave." She attempted to smile, but it was futile.

@---Bluestar---
Old July 29th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Im fine

"Uh.. ok" Flameheart started getting nervouse she never had conversations with anyone but herself. @Highsnow of Matterhorn