Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 01:24 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:23 PM
Rising sun
Last post by Kix
Hi! New here!
Last post by occultation
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:22 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite prowled back into the camp with more apprentices than he had left with when Grousepaw assigned him the patrol. His mouthful of herbs were dropped at the medicine cat apprentices paws and he waited for the rest to follow suit before his tail would land gently on Marshypaw's shoulders.

"Your herbs were collected and so was this solo apprentice. Marshypaw claims Bristlethorn was taking him out, but the warrior was nowhere to be found. I think Marshypaw needs some chores to do for the next half-moon and Bristlethorn or his actual mentor need reminded to stay by the apprentices their training. Your thoughts?" Hawkbite would inquire, his gaze resting emotionlessly on Grousepaw.

[+3 watermint, +2 coltsfoot]

@elio - Mossfreckle [if he's around] | @redshiftreign - Grousepaw | @Rani - Bleedingpaw | @Weekend-Wondering - Marshypaw | @Kix - Wispypaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 09:22 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The patrol hadnt been that bad and Bleedingpaw hadnt run afoul of deathberries or the mire itself, and he'd been worried he'd fall in a fair bit but it hadnt come to pass. Nope, all had gone well despite the one divergence with finding Marshypaw and though he was a little tired by the outing Bleedingpaw had returned triumphant with a mouthful of herbs and a bounce in his wobbly steps.

Which led him here, having kept close to Wispypaw on the trip back, dogging Hawkbites heels contentedly.

"Heya Grouse! I brought you plants! Wispypaw did too, we were very successful!"
Hopefully the tom would be happy and this'd help the clan if something went wrong (though the bengal didnt know if coltsfoot and watermint were sickness herbs or injury ones so he didnt know what situation would warrent the herbs). Still, he supposed that if it wasnt enough Grouse could send them out again, the little tom wouldnt mind, he'd enjoy spending more time with his sister. Suppose Marshypaw could come too he guessed.

@redshiftreign @Weekend-Wondering @Kix @SuspiciousMindz
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

77/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Ah, a hunting patrol. Wonderful. Making his way over to the only other apprentice that's gathered-- Wispypaw, he remembers her well from that run in with that rude molly the other day-- he takes a seat nearby so he can meow a greeting.

"Hello. Hopefully we can set out soon."

After he finishes speaking he glances about the space for the final two patrol members. The leader and another one that he had heard of but never spoken to. Hopefully they would be as dutiful as he and this Wispypaw seemed to be.

@Kix // @Mica //@redshiftreign

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 04:31 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Rose @redshiftreign @Luminous
Well. No one had really made much of a comment about the strange thing wrapped around its neck. Gutspaw figured that was permission if bite ever heard it. The colors would look wonderful in bite's nest. The texture was also smooth and soothing, though teeth would likely weave it in the sides of its nest. Perhaps it could find actual lavender to go with its nest .. It would smell good.

The apprentice trotted into camp, following after Pigeonpaw and heading straight to Grousepaw with a mouthful of herbs. After the younger molly had gone, it stepped forward and dropped the herbs it was holding. "Yo, delivery."

[ +3 chickweed, +2 tormentil ]

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Today, 08:04 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

returning from the patrol, squirrelrise slips back into camp. approaching her mother former mentor, she dips her head in a greeting. "hi, mi-mistlewhisker." okay, all she has to do is report. what is she supposed to say, exactly..? she supposes it's best to keep it simple. "everything..went well..," she begins, the tiniest bit of a grin showing. this is her second patrol she's led and it's also been successful. "n-no trouble..from windclan." in fact, the border was barren save from her own patrol, which she's thankful for.

[ @Mica ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 10:56 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Marshypaw
Male / 6 Moons / ShadowClan / Pansexual
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

✽❀✽

The young apprentice was certainly embarresed to find himself caught up in a situation like this, but in spite of this humiliation, he found himself making constant desperate attempts to reassure himself that he shared the fault with Bristlethorn, and was not solely his own problem to deal with. Paws dragging awkwardly across the ShadowClan soil, with coltsfoot clutched tightly in his jaws, Marshypaw hurried after the herb patrol, careful to keep the clog of herbs from slipping fork his teeth as he walked. He had purposely snatched as many plants as he could manage before following the patrol back home, holding onto whatever he could successfully carry. The entrance to ShadowClan’s camp faded into view, and glancing up with wide, waiting eyes, Marshypaw began to consider the possible punishments he could be given, as well as their levels realism. Suppose Mossfreckle and/or Grousepaw decides to hold a grudge against me the moment they catch a glimpse of me, I might even earn myself a demotion… but there’s a decently high chance that the… authorities, you could call them, might take note of the fact that I had originally been convinced that I was not alone. Worst comes to worst, I… well, truly I am not sure, ShadowClan’s punishments seem tot end to vary in severity like mad, so we’ll just have to see. Unrealistically, I might not even get a punishment, but that’s awfully unlikely, so there really isn’t any point to considering it, now is there? Sniffing, Marshypaw tripped over his own paws as he reached the entrance, quietly snapping at himself as he did. Once he had recovered, he kept on thinking. I suppose they might simply give me some chores to complete… at least, for the time being. But I cannot say, especially with somebody like Hawkbite. Unfortunately, I don’t no much about Grousepaw yet, so there’s a half-and-half chance that they will take pleasure in watching me struggle. Who’s to say, I’ll just have to watch, wait, and listen. Respectfully, of course- can’t go making it worse for myself here.

Their patrol entered the clearing fully, and Marshypaw shifted his head to get a good look around, as if confirming that nobody was paying too much attention to the fact that they had come with more apprentices than they had left with. He did not notice anything out of the ordinary immediately, so brightening, Marshypaw stumbled after the enforcer leading them. He watched stiffly as Hawkbite dropped a mouthful of herbs at the entrance to the Medicine Den, before stepping forward to stand slightly back behind the rest of the patrol. Marhsypaw waited for instruction before setting any herbs down, and because of this, he was stuck silent until he felt comfortable letting go of them. The small tabby tom-cat winced as Hawkbite’s tail came his way, glancing in the opposite direction when it landed gently over his shoulders. Yes, time for the… shame, He told himself, grudgingly. Well, at least I brought the medicine cats herbs. Gotta give me SOME credit, I suppose. As Hawkbite began to explain their situation, Marshypaw perked his ears and shifted his yellow-blue gaze to land on the enforcer as he spoke, catching his breath. Hawkbite explained that he had been ‘collected’ alongside the herbs, and he had claimed that Bristlethorn had been taking him out, but the warrior had been nowhere to be found. Marshypaw felt a sting of irritation Pearce through his chest at the sound of that. It made it sound as if he was a liar, and this, of all things, was quite the opposite of what he strives to be. It took some effort to avoid snapping the herbs cradled in his jaws right here and there, and Marshypaw was genuinely grateful for the fact that they were preventing him from tossing out some passive aggressive remark about their whole situation. He needed to stay shut up at the moment, despite the fact that he had almost been sure that Bristlethorn stuck with him as he led her to the spot that he had originally decided to host their training session. This trouble made him feel stupid, stupid and forgetful, but nonetheless, he stayed quiet. As Hawkbite began to suggest certain punishments, Marshypaw’s main interests were snatched, and the normally dramatic apprentice’s eyes flashed with curiosity. Attentively, he listened carefully as Hawkbite said that he thought they should just give him some chores o do for the next half-moon. The russet and cream apprentice felt his heart twist with unease and relief at the sound of this. It could certainly be worse… chores weren’t anything terrible. In the end, the humiliation was punishment enough, and chores would be a fun cherry on top. When Hawkbite asked ShadowClan’s Medicine Apprentice for his thoughts, Marshypaw felt his stare turn to Grousepaw, tense and unblinking. He found it mildly annoying how the main decision here was going to be made by an apprentice, but seeing as Grousepaw was more than your average apprentice, he stayed shut up, tightening his grip on the coltsfoot slightly as he waited.

At some point or another, Bleedingpaw spoke, and Marshypaw could not help but feel slightly glad to hear the sound of a voice that wasn’t drenched in disappointment and pessimism. The Bengal apprentice greeted Grousepaw decently casually, and told him that they had brought him plants. Marshypaw found his gaze drifting down to the ground beneath his paws as Bleedingpaw told Grousepaw that his patrol had proved to be very successful, and grumpily the young tabby tom thought to himself, Excluding the stray apprentice, but otherwise, yes, seems to be the case. I’d like to apologize, but that’s a bit troublesome through a giant mouthful of… herb. Slowly and hesitantly, Marshypaw dipped his head, and gently, he set five coltsfoot on the ground in front of him, before gagging instinctively as he truly noticed the bitter taste of leaf flooding through his mouth. Stretching his jaw to get rid of the new soreness, he glanced around at the patrol, debating with himself about whether or not he should try and say anything. Then finally, he decided for himself that without herbs preventing him from saying anything, he had any right to say something, just so long as it was nice and respectful. So quietly, he sighed, “I apologize for any inconvenience, truly. Quite embarrassing, but at least I found you some leaves, yes?” For once in his life, Marshypaw was not smiling, and instead, with unhappiness hopping along through his gaze, he looked around at Bleedingpaw, Hawkbite, and supposedly Wispypaw. Looking on the bright side in this darkness, he could have been found by a meaner patrol, at least. This was ShadowClan, and he was lucky to have stumbled upon a group of cats as generous as these.

✽❀✽

~ @SuspiciousMindz { Hawkbite } ~
~ @Rani { Bleedingpaw } ~
~ @Kix { Wispypaw } ~
~ @redshiftreign { Grousepaw } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 11:16 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 9 moons | 53/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Burningnight - @redshiftreign ] [Wispypaw - @Kix ] [Bitternpaw - @silver. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
HOORAY!! Another patrol!! Birdpaw bounded through the crowd, poking her grey and white head over cats taller than she as she searched for her patrolmates. Her sister and another apprentice--Bitternpaw... sounded familiar. Did she have their voice in her arsenal yet?--and Burningnight! She hadn't met Burningnight before, but she hoped they were fun! Finally seeing the two apprentices, Birdpaw trotted over and gave them both great big beaming smiles. "Hello!" She purred, emulating Lostspark's voice today. As Birdpaw got older, she had slowly built up a sense of self-awareness. Slower than most cats, but she was getting there. At this point, she knew that her uncanny ability to talk like other cats weirded many of her clanmates out. Magpiepaw's hissed words stuck out in her mind. She'd love to speak in her own voice, honest! But she didn't know what her own voice even sounded like. She had used it maybe once or twice, and even then only for one or two words at a time. Every time she tried to find it in her chest, she came up with someone else's voice instead. Birdpaw internally shook her head. That was a thought for later.

Besides, she didn't really mind other cats being weired out by her. She had Freckle and Mama and Papa. That was all she needed. But... it would be nice to have some friends her own age. Birdpaw glanced sidelong at Bitternpaw. How would he react, she wondered?

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 11:17 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Mica @Rowlet
Another?? patrol?? The apprentice was not complaining. Any chance to get out of this camp especially with the restrictions Dawnstar put in place was welcomed. Still, Mistlewhisker was spreading slander. "I can hunt just fine y'know!" It barked back at the deputy, shaking its head back and forth. Sure, there session had been a bit uh, mixed instead of solely focused on hunting but really - Gutspaw had managed to catch something the last time it had been sent on a patrol. Bit embarrassing to have a high rank doubt your own capabilities.

.. maybe mistle will wake up with a gift inside her nest for that.

Gutspaw's ears perked up at the sound of Hillrider's voice. Right, patrol. Patrol. It trotted towards the camp entrance, tail swishing back and forth. "Yo."

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]
@Mica

Ravenheart padded up to Hillstrider and Gutspaw. They'd been sitting around camp with nothing to do for far too long. Getting out would do them a bit of good, and besides, Hillstrider was there. He was becoming a friendly face, though Ravenheart had no idea what they did to spur on this kindness. They decided not to question it. Hillstrider was kind, and this was something to accept with a warm heart.

"There's nothing wrong with brushing up on your skills," Ravenheart meowed with amusement at Gutspaw's complaints. "You never stop learning. Still, this can be a chance to prove just how good you are at hunting."

Might as well make it a challenge. That always spurred Ravenheart on back when they were an apprentice. That competitive flame had dimmed lately, but it could easily be reignited. They just needed spurring.