Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Joint Training - Cardinal,...
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 01:18 PM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:17 PM
Design help!! Mooncatcher...
by Oliver
Last post by ollie
Today 01:12 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 01:11 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Wildpaw looks a Mosquitokit. "Um.... breath your kinda out of breath and also I promise but I need you to promise me something." she mewes looking at her friend. Then she scans the crowed for her mentor then back at her friend. @nyme @Rowlet
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw didn't get a chance to throw some sort of retort or say a few more words, grandma spoke. They stared blankly ahead of them listening to her speak, first calling up names. Ew, why, did they really need more warm bodies in the apprentice's den, it was already full as it was. They had taken to sleeping out in camp, somewhere in the corner where the shadows overtook the space. The paw had made a nest and everything just to show where they slept, they already had felt crowded in the den. The only somewhat bright side of this was that someone was being made a warrior already but it was only one paw, how sad. Wispy didn't need one apprentice moving on, now they needed about maybe half the den to be moving onto to warriorhood. "Why are there so few apprentices completing their training" the dark feline grumbled beside her father.

Lo and behold their educated guess was the correct answer, someone had gone dumb already. Naturally, the one good thing they were about to get got snatched away just as quickly thanks to that one action performed by one fool. This all left them feeling frustrated at the actions of that failed warrior, why couldn't they have one thing to themselves? If the paw was capable of sight, they would have sought out where Flashpaw was sitting to give them a nod of their own. Even if they got restricted again, they were surprised to hear a paw was capable of handling themselves. Even if they shouldn't have to do so in the first place. Wispypaw flicked an ear to listen to him as he spoke once more, to agree that they were right. "Heh, of course, I'm right, these imbeciles here are easy to read even if I can't even see them" they gave a huff as they wrapped their tail around her paws.

Wispypaw hadn't noticed their father waving over two other siblings, hard to hear when no words were exchanged it seems. They hadn't even noticed that the two were nearby at all, their attention either on Pa or on Grandma, no one else had mattered at the moment. So they were truly surprised when they heard a new voice up close and personal close by. "Welcome sister" was their simple greeting, wispy was only able to know it was Birdpaw by their scent otherwise the voice was no good to her. Deep blue eyes glanced over in the general direction the voice came from to see if they could scent another cat. A few moments was all it took for them to realize it was their older sibling, who became a warrior and an enforcer at the last meeting. "Welcome Sleepy" maybe when they became a warrior they could accomplish the same move as their older sibling.

@Dark @Mica @Estelle

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The tom kept his voice quiet as he addressed Rookfire. He even took moments in-between Dawnstar speaking to continue their small chat. It appeared Rookfire wasn't just going to go away, so he supposed he would endure the conversation. Little did the tom know, they'd be knowing each other much better soon enough with Mossy's interest piquing. "Ah, Birdpaw. Kid's funny, I like her, think her training's going fine," Fogwatcher spoke with false confidence. To be honest, he hadn't been the best mentor. He'd been so preoccupied in his recent hyperfixation -- Mossfreckle -- that he'd been neglecting Birdpaw. They'd only done a hunting lesson and he was certain the she-cat was getting training from others now. That was okay, especially since he'd been confided to the Medicine Cat den for so long now. He'd only recently gotten the okay to leave. Speaking of, "And my neck is doing better. I don't think it was as bad as Mossy- Mossfreckle was telling me," Fogwatcher cleared his throat when he corrected himself. Rarely did he let anyone see that soft little side to him.

His gaze shifted to search for Midnightpaw who appeared to be getting her warrior name.

@alec - Rookfire

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 04:25 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Wildpaw looks a Mosquitokit. "Um.... breath your kinda out of breath and also I promise but I need you to promise me something." she mewes looking at her friend. Then she scans the crowed for her mentor then back at her friend. @nyme @Rowlet
Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

Ravenheart padded up to Wildpaw and the others, attempting to keep the amprehensive stiffness in their walk at bay. There was nothing to be nervous about, they reminded themself. They could do this.

"Wildpaw," they greeted, "I'm excited to work with you."

That was alright, wasn't it? This was not coming naturally. At least Hillstrider was there too, so they wouldn't be going into this completely alone. They only hoped their voice carried some form of warmth. Ravenheart remembered their rattling nerves on their first day of training, the apprehension in their every movement. If they could help Wildpaw feel at ease, then that was something.
Old Today, 05:57 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

Wildpaw looked up at Ravenheart. "Me too I'm glad your my mentor" she mewed happily.
@Rowlet
Old Today, 11:06 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat’s tail twitched slightly with agitation as his brother answered for him. He didn’t want his new friendship being pushed over the edge. Knowing dealing with himself was bad enough, let alone him and his brothers sardonic remarks. Shooting an open smile towards Tuftedtusk, as he gestured towards his brother. ”I should’ve introduced you before, he’s the last remaining sibling”, the tom jested and chuckled darkly.

It wasn’t that it didn’t bother him deeply, just that his persona was so much more important to him in a twisted sort of way. Ravenkit, his younger brother didn’t sting quite as bad as they were only young, it was a blurred memory. But Olivepaw, his sister always cut him deeply. It wasn’t fair how she’d been snatched right out from under them, such a sweet cat. With so much promise, unlike himself and Flytail. They were always stained, two sides of the same bloodied coin.

He shook away the thoughts, warmth returning back into his usually clouded yellow eyes. Flickering his gaze around the Grimpeak. Something caught his eye, Dawnstar. She didn’t look quite like she typically did but he couldn’t place his paw entirely on it. Then it clicked, she was pudgy, belly swelled. Dawnstar certainly wasn’t one for a bit of lazy weight gain. She must be pregnant, an internal groan rocked through his body. Another horde of baby terrors, walking around the place thinking they owned Shadowclan just because of their all powerful mother. This would be nightmarish, a hormonal leader and squealing menaces. He wasn’t fond of her current lineage any way, yet more fuel was added to the fire.

”Is she pregnant?’ Owlthroat rumbled, not caring if other cats heard. Maybe she’d take his tongue for blurting it outloud, especially his thoughts on her offspring. The thought didn’t bother him too much, that would be an entertaining fight the tom mused. Not that he’d stand much of a chance, as competent of a fighter as he was, not many held a light to their leader.

It would certainly be interesting how they turned out. Blood thirsty maniacs? Or reasonable diplomats? The latter being highly unlikely. Owlthroat seemed ignorant of his own claw lust and head spinning ego, after all it was permissible when it came to him. Always holding the belief he could just do it better. Wasn’t that inspiring.

[​​ @Tallstar @Aroogi ]

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 29M / ShC

---

The tom would dip his head at Flytail. "Indeed. Not an easy job. With all the murders and starsdamned fluff-brains."

When Owlthroat spoke next, his eyes scanned his figure - he hoped discreetly enough. He was having feelings for Owlthroat, he knew he loved him and wanted to be mates someday, but he'd have to ask Owlthroat when he got the chance. Very discreetly to sniff out whether he liked him that way too. "Last remaining, eh? I assume its a touchy subject, so I won't ask too many probing questions. I respect you so I won't pry, Owl."

[ @Daragca @Tallstar ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 11:07 AM.