Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:51 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 02:22 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:15 AM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Pensive
Default Re: In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

@Bonsai

katie
9 moons - kittypet - she/her

“There’s some cats at the wooden bridge! Apparently they’re good at healing!” Katie chimed in.

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Yesterday at 04:16 AM.
Old Today, 01:58 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

Rhiannon
Kittypet Queen | She/Her

It.... Rhiannon felt herself futilily digging claws into the pavement as she watched the inferno that was her home for most her life. Her husband was in there, her baby, her little white Snowdrop was in there and she curled around Ginger like she was the one named Snakeheart, clinging to reassure herself she had something. The whine of pain and heartbreak in her throat felt like agony, her heat scorched watering eyes felt like agony, her smoke charred lungs felt like agony, her barely even bleeding burn marred chest felt like agony. And every moment only felt worse as hope felt more and more childish against a force of nature cats had no hope against.

All Rhiannon could do was curl around her kitten, trying to shield the horrible sights from Ginger with her body and force down her building wails as her world burned.

It was Casket, Rushwater as he'd been increasingly reclaiming, that broke her out of the ringing horror that'd overtaken her senses, the tom blocking out the savage orange glow that'd be hypnotizing the queen like some vile magician. He- he was right, she couldnt linger, not with Ginger to think of and not with the pain rapidly waning her strength as the horror waned her mental faculties. The tom didnt linger, sprinting into the blaze and Rhiannon sent up a desperate prayer to the stars her ancestors did not dwell in that he'd find the two left within and get out safe. However she didnt stick around to watch.

"R-right. Youre so strong darling Im so proud of you. W-well get to the park and it'll be safe, once your Papa is out he'll fix everything. I-I dont think I can carry you so youre going to have to be strong and walk with me. I know you can do it, I believe in you baby."
It was only like four blocks, a trek the kittens had made before easily but in the current situation even for the full grown queen it felt like a horrible odyssey. Twolegs were still running everywhere, fearing for their life just as much as the cats did, rogues and kittypet neighbors alike injured scattered and alone each in their personal hell. Between that there was the few twolegs fighting back against the fires, some slowly starting to gain ground with their water spraying monsters and strange clothing that protected them from the blaze, allowing them to enter the burning homes and retrieve the people trapped inside.

It was a riot of colors and sounds and pain, and so the two could find themself lost easily on a path they'd taken several times. Sometimes Rhiannon needed Gingers help, stinging eyes too blurry to determine the right path in the changed landscape, and sometimes the queen was forced to pick up the molly and bolt across a high traffic or ashen landscape, uncaring of the ember scorching her paws. She couldnt carry the older kitten long however, and the sight of the unburned park and bridge was a relief.

"Eaglepaw!" Thready, weak from the smoke "Eaglepaw! Over here we-" They were there, they were safe, please help, I cant carry on. So many things unsaid as Rhiannons legs finally gave out beneath her, collapsing to the ground as the wound on the untested soft house cat overwhelmed her, strength gone now that she was assured Ginger was to safety and the molly consciousness fled, leaving her in blackness.

@Morrigan @Mica

Last edited by Rani; Today at 01:59 AM.