Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
New here! Hello hello!
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:13 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 02:47 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:46 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Willowtail nodded, "I'm sure you've learned a bit about Starclan already. It's basically where all the bad cats go, murderers, some exiled cats depending on what they did."
"Oh...." that would explain why the elders didn't talk want to talk about Dark Forest in front of Wolfkit. "And also, do kits have to stay in camp, or can they go out with an older cat? I got told to stay in camp for a bit because I was out of camp with some kits. I'm confused. Why was the kit out of camp anyways, if they weren't supposed to be? And how did they get out anyways, without anyone bothering to question them?"

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Oh...." that would explain why the elders didn't talk want to talk about Dark Forest in front of Wolfkit. "And also, do kits have to stay in camp, or can they go out with an older cat? I got told to stay in camp for a bit because I was out of camp with some kits. I'm confused. Why was the kit out of camp anyways, if they weren't supposed to be? And how did they get out anyways, without anyone bothering to question them?"
Willowtail's eyes narrowed. "As long as the cat has the suffix kit there not supposed to be out of camp, if you ever see it again bring them back regardless of there protests and tell Fadingstar or some cat who can handle it." Willowtail meowed, "it's dangerous for them to be out of camp, sometimes warriors arent around and kits sneak out, I did as a kit." Willowtail admitted, regardless of the loyal and rule bidden cat she was now, she was very bad as a kit.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Quote:

Willowtail's eyes narrowed. "As long as the cat has the suffix kit there not supposed to be out of camp, if you ever see it again bring them back regardless of there protests and tell Fadingstar or some cat who can handle it." Willowtail meowed, "it's dangerous for them to be out of camp, sometimes warriors arent around and kits sneak out, I did as a kit." Willowtail admitted, regardless of the loyal and rule bidden cat she was now, she was very bad as a kit.
"So that's why I got told to stay in camp for a bit? Because I should have known better?"

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
"So that's why I got told to stay in camp for a bit? Because I should have known better?"
"Well if you went out a kit then yes, as an apprentice you can go as you please unless Fadingstar issues otherwise." willowtail meowed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Quote:

"Well if you went out a kit then yes, as an apprentice you can go as you please unless Fadingstar issues otherwise." willowtail meowed
"Oh." Starrypaw frowned at this. "I feel like I don't belong," said Starrypaw, glumly. "I Don't know anything about requirements, and I didn't know about Dark Forest, or Starclan, until you told me. I'm useless, if I can't figure out anything!"

Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
"Oh." Starrypaw frowned at this. "I feel like I don't belong," said Starrypaw, glumly. "I Don't know anything about requirements, and I didn't know about Dark Forest, or Starclan, until you told me. I'm useless, if I can't figure out anything!"
Willowtail meowed gently, "I'm a clan cat and I didn't know about Starclan until I was 10 moons. I promise you, you learn with time and patience. Starclan is easy once it gets babied down. All cats die, those who don't believe in Starclan.... only stars knows where they go, cats who do believe in Starclan and don't do horrible things go to Starclan, cats who murder or get exiled for a bad enough reason, betray there clan etc. They get sent to the Dark forest." Willowtail, "I think I met a kittypet before she mentioned it sounding like Heaven or hell? something like that."

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM

Quote:

Willowtail meowed gently, "I'm a clan cat and I didn't know about Starclan until I was 10 moons. I promise you, you learn with time and patience. Starclan is easy once it gets babied down. All cats die, those who don't believe in Starclan.... only stars knows where they go, cats who do believe in Starclan and don't do horrible things go to Starclan, cats who murder or get exiled for a bad enough reason, betray there clan etc. They get sent to the Dark forest." Willowtail, "I think I met a kittypet before she mentioned it sounding like Heaven or hell? something like that."
Well, Starrypaw knew about that. "Oh, Twolegs are weird. My Twolegs, they'd go to a big den and howl, and they'd come back and take out some kinda small thing that was a rectangle, and opened, and it had little black markings in them, and some of them where read. Then they'd go howling again after that. I learned to understand a bit, and they 'sung'. That was the howling. The stuff they said from the rectangle think, which the called a 'bible', was 'verses'. Lot about 'god' ,'love' and other stuff. But heaven was for good folks, and and hell was for bad folks. That's al I really know. It's confusing, and weird, like Twolegs." Starrypaw shrugged.

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
Well, Starrypaw knew about that. "Oh, Twolegs are weird. My Twolegs, they'd go to a big den and howl, and they'd come back and take out some kinda small thing that was a rectangle, and opened, and it had little black markings in them, and some of them where read. Then they'd go howling again after that. I learned to understand a bit, and they 'sung'. That was the howling. The stuff they said from the rectangle think, which the called a 'bible', was 'verses'. Lot about 'god' ,'love' and other stuff. But heaven was for good folks, and and hell was for bad folks. That's al I really know. It's confusing, and weird, like Twolegs." Starrypaw shrugged.
Willowtail's ears flicked in confusion. "Love and God....... maybe this god is like the maker or love? a symbol maybe?"

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep and sharkhail jumped