Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:28 PM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by Fish
Today 11:23 PM
"middle name's snake,"...
Last post by Fish
Today 11:15 PM
◆ Meet Palekit |...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:14 PM
Nosy Neighbors [p]
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:05 PM

Old Today, 08:09 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Heathernose
Heathernose's ears perked up when she heard her name. She turned and found a young white she-cat calling her, and assumed this was Snowpaw. For a heartbeat, she froze. Her heart pounding as she realized fully that this was now her apprentice. Her actions, and the way she mentored this young cat, would shape the kind of warrior they grew into being. The weight of her responsibility seemed to come crashing down on her shoulders like an enemy, but she forced herself to keep her composure and her fur to lie flat as she walked over to Snowpaw.

She touched noses with her apprentice, and gave her a small smile. "Hello, Snowpaw. I guess we'll be working together now." She meowed. Her voice smooth as calm water. "First, you'll have to show me what you've learned from Hawkfur. And we can go from there. Sound fair?"

Um, what the heck was this cat all about? She acted so nervous. Must be her first, because she didn't act like she knew much about it. And asking her, sound fair? Okay, this cat was no doubt quite easy to trick. Snowpaw smiled inwardly, but not showing her thoughts at all. "Yeah, that sounds fine!" she said cheerfully. "Hawkfur taught me hunting, and showed me the territory. But I only did mouse hunting." Snowpaw did her best not to start laughing, because she didn't think that was very polite. Even though this cat was just so nervous and eager to please, and had no clue how to talk to her apprentice without sounding like she was trying to talk to a kit. At least, that's what Snowpaw was seeing. Her smile was one of, 'hi, nice to meet you,' although this cat clearly knew nothing about her, and Snowpaw had already found something about this cat just by watching and talking to her. Snowpaw, however, continued to keep her less-than-flattering thoughts on her new mentor to herself. Snowpaw had respected Hawkfur more than this cat! (OOC sorry if Snowpaw is mean. Your cat is great, really nice and considerate, although Snowpaw will have a hard time respecting her. Silver Tongue purrk in use! So I'm not outwardly rude to Heathernose.)

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 10 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw flicked an ear as he was suddenly pulled from his thoughts by the words of one of his friends. Vinepaw... oh no, he looks worried! Was Rabbitpaw so obvious about his anxiety that someone took notice. He really didn't want to worry anyone, he was... mostly okay, just overthinking. Normal Rabbitpaw things. He opens his mouth to speak when suddenly the voice of his mentor cuts him off. Calling both him and Vinepaw over... oh. His friend was already padding over and Rabbitpaw was quick to follow, sitting down in front of his mentor and looked up at the taller tom as he allowed him to clean his fur as he wished. It made his chest burn, and he felt like he wanted to cry... but it wasn't in a bad way, well not all the way bad way. It just reminded him of his mom cleaning up his fur from his first apprentice ceremony. No, not right now Rabbitpaw, not right now.

The next to appear, because there were many, was his brother. Vixenpaw, cheerful as he approached. Was it a facade? No. It seemed genuine, but how was he... after mom. Rabbitpaw blinked and leaned down a bit with a small half purr noise that fell kind of flat after a moment, "I love you too, Vixenpaw. Though you're cooler." He smiled... Vinepaw spoke again, and Rabbitpaw looked at him with a look of confusion. His warrior name? No... but, now that he was thinking about it, that was the most logical conclusion about everything. Rabbitpaw gave Vinepaw a smaller, slightly more smile, before answering vaguely, "Something like that."

Luckily, before Rabbitpaw would be forced to explain the strange answer, yet another feline joined the small forming party around the blonde apprentice. Not that he truly minded, he was just getting a little bit overwhelmed with everything that was happening all at once, hopefully after the meeting truly started, it would calm a little bit. He blinked, it was Miss Lightningstorm. Rabbitpaw offered the feline... his future mentor, a smile. "Hello, Miss Lightningstorm." Then before he could properly welcome her to join him and everyone else for the meeting, Miss Twilightstar started off. A new apprentice, Owlkit... and oh right, Rabbitpaw hadn't actually seen the apprentice and kit, but he remembered hearing about it certainly.

"Owlpaw! Owlpaw! Owlpaw!" Rabbitpaw hated that word though. Owl. He hated owls. But he didn't want to start bawling so he's going to pretend that he never even thought about them right now. Lichenpaw with Crowtooth? That was the cat that his mentor was talking to earlier, and the one he asked to help him clean Rabbitpaw's eternally messy fur. Oh. It felt different to when Winterpaw was assigned to Crowtooth, maybe it was because Rabbitpaw knew he was leaving his apprenticeship with him... It felt more like replacing but that was endlessly silly. Crowtooth wouldn't replace Rabbitpaw, at least... not soon. Not now. Rabbitpaw couldn't handle that right now.

On the brighter side of things, Lightningpaw was reassigned to Miss Twilightstar! That made sense, Miss Bravebird had kits recently right? So she probably wouldn't be able to train him until they get older or something? Rabbitpaw didn't know kits and queen stuff very well. Though... Lightningpaw, hadn't been happy with Rabbitpaw's news. It hurt kind of, but it made sense, they were supposed to be named together as warriors- well warrior/tunneler and warrior- but that couldn't happen anymore. But they've been through worst fights. They would repair from this! Rabbitpaw was sure.

Rabbitpaw allowed the light brushing Lichenpaw did, it wasn't like they intended to be assigned to Crowtooth and even if they were, they weren't replacing Rabbitpaw. His emotions were just all out of sorts because of mom and everything and his mind was going to the worse possible scenario which was Crowtooth leaves Rabbitpaw forever and ever and never looks back. Rabbitpaw turned to Crowtooth and offered a small purr and if the older tom allowed, Rabbitpaw would press his head against his chest, "Thank you... for everything. I hope you won't mind but... I'll be pestering you after this anyways." Crowtooth was like his dad, and he didn't want Crowtooth to think that Rabbitpaw was replacing him or anything like that.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Tallstar - Vinepaw | @phantom - Vixenpaw | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @Neptune. - Lichenpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post

Ashkit nodded and then saw Cottonkit talking to an older cat. Then Twilightstar started to speak and he didn’t pay more attention.

{ @Daragca - you might want to change your header info, it says that Sedgekit is 0 moons old. Except if he lied }
(Oops, I got Sedgekit mixed up with another kit I have from Thunderclan. He's actually not even a moon old yet. Retconned.)

Sedgekit also notices Cottonkit talking to an older cat. Were they on friendly terms with one another? For that to be the case, the older cat looked strangely aggressive. Sedgekit tenses and watches on their conversation, padding a bit closer to Cottonkit despite himself. If anything happened, he was rushing to the queens asap.

Tags: @Daragca /Cottonkit @Undertaker /Leechscar

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 09:24 PM.
Old Today, 10:35 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Why’s everyone getting reassigned?” Asked Ashkit. He noticed Sedgekit was paying more attention to Cottonkit. So he looked at what was happening. Everything seemed fine… wait no, actually Cottonkit looked anxious… Ashkit looked at the cat he was talking to. He looked… aggressive. Plus, he was covered in scars. Ashkit trodded towards Cottonkit, curious.

{ @Undertaker || @Daragca || @bigbxdwolfz - oh okay haha}

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki