Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 09:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:22 PM
Seashells!! [Mentor finder]
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:19 PM
RiverClan Camp
Today 09:07 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Today 09:04 PM

Old Today, 01:56 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | 83/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Dulled blue eyes peered inquisitively at her latest subject of study. Kestrelpaw hadn't interacted much with anyone before, so now she made it a point to be up in everyone's personal space lately. Making up for lost time!, was her excuse. "Whatcha starin' at, Miss?"
Alpinedawn shook her head nervously “N-nothing, nothing at all, just thinking." Well not entirely the truth but not a lie either
Old Today, 04:05 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Leading the patrol back to camp, he sets down the flowers in his maw and faces the other two to speak.

"I'll go and report to Bumblestar. You two can go ahead and put your herbs in the medicine cat den, alright? Good work today."

And off he goes toward the leader's den.

( patrol and supplies are submitted in the patrol menu!! <3 )
acornfall | @Luna16 // sunpaw | @Kix

Acornfall
Acornfall felt his chest puff out slightly at Yarrowcrest's praise. He dipped his head, careful not to spill his cargo, and trotted over to the medicine dent where he deposited his sticks and moss.

Old Today, 07:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Alpinedawn shook her head nervously “N-nothing, nothing at all, just thinking." Well not entirely the truth but not a lie either

She/Her | 85/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

This cat was um... kinda odd, to be honest. What was so stutter-worthy about her question? And she seemed... nervous? Huh. "Oookaaaay..." Kestrelpaw edged away. "You want me to go, or..?"

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 07:25 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ S K Y L A R K ↞
27 moons ~ ThunderClan ~ she/her
"and i'd rather be too loud than never speak at all"

Giving Moonbay another odd sidelong glance, Skylark got to her paws with a lazy stretch. This Moonbay character was very odd. She didn't understand half the things she was talking about. Sighing she rolled her eyes, This is what happens when I try to be nice once in a while. Being snippy with every cat was just easier because then she didn't have to deal with all their emotions.
@Myling
Old Today, 09:07 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Interacting!||

============

autumnheart sat in the clearing. The large ginger tom sat alone by himself, he liked socializing but he didn't wanna make anyone feel awkward. He himself is awkward so That could lead to an unfriendly interaction. He though raised and born in this clan didn't know anyone too personally. Maybe he should try talking to someone? that couldn't be too hard "Yeah bout as easy as uh..giving a kit a feather, socializing with everyone who grew up round'..." he spoke awkwardly staring "But uh... who.." he sighed his fluffy tail wrapped around his paws.

Autumnheart gazed around, suddenly shaking his head "Oh hawkfeathers .." he muttered " How am I gonna know if they like talking to me, I don't wanna come off as weird. " he sighed, Well he's going to be here for a while. Just going back and forth with himself and muttering to himself. He hadn't even realized he was talking to himself, He sighed, Oh if he could ask for anything he wished he was not so awkward.

mentions: @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Old Today, 09:11 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Interacting!||

============

autumnheart sat in the clearing. The large ginger tom sat alone by himself, he liked socializing but he didn't wanna make anyone feel awkward. He himself is awkward so That could lead to an unfriendly interaction. He though raised and born in this clan didn't know anyone too personally. Maybe he should try talking to someone? that couldn't be too hard "Yeah bout as easy as uh..giving a kit a feather, socializing with everyone who grew up round'..." he spoke awkwardly staring "But uh... who.." he sighed his fluffy tail wrapped around his paws.

Autumnheart gazed around, suddenly shaking his head "Oh hawkfeathers .." he muttered " How am I gonna know if they like talking to me, I don't wanna come off as weird. " he sighed, Well he's going to be here for a while. Just going back and forth with himself and muttering to himself. He hadn't even realized he was talking to himself, He sighed, Oh if he could ask for anything he wished he was not so awkward.

mentions: @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Nightwhisper exited the nursery, pacing back and forth looking nervous. Gosh if only he had someone to talk to! The stress of the situation was getting to the Tom.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 09:21 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Nightwhisper exited the nursery, pacing back and forth looking nervous. Gosh if only he had someone to talk to! The stress of the situation was getting to the Tom.
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Interacting!||

============
The tom spotted the cat as they exited the nursery. Perfect this is his chance to conversate. The large tom rises to his paws and padded over. the long-furred tom froze for a second, shoot! what to say, What to even mention. Oh! They seem a little bothered suddenly the tom is less worried about his approach and his face shows concern. Putting on a friendly smile he padded over. "Hey uh, You doing alright?" the large tom mews, he was slightly oversized but a bulky cat nonetheless. He is more concerned about the cat he saw than anything else.
Old Today, 09:29 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Interacting!||

============
The tom spotted the cat as they exited the nursery. Perfect this is his chance to conversate. The large tom rises to his paws and padded over. the long-furred tom froze for a second, shoot! what to say, What to even mention. Oh! They seem a little bothered suddenly the tom is less worried about his approach and his face shows concern. Putting on a friendly smile he padded over. "Hey uh, You doing alright?" the large tom mews, he was slightly oversized but a bulky cat nonetheless. He is more concerned about the cat he saw than anything else.
Nightwhisper looked at the tom, the muscular black Tom was evenly sized with the ginger Tom, maybe a bit more lethe and lean than bulky, but the same strength wise. "Hi, uh yeah I guess. It's just my mate Weepingwillow is close to kitting... I just can't help but panic when it comes to thinking about being a dad....." Nightwhisper shared, oversharing due to his immense anxiety from over thinking the situation.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3