Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 07:25 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 07:20 PM
Seashells!! [Mentor finder]
Last post by Oliver
Today 07:04 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rani
Today 06:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

BUGTUFT

he/they/she | no purrks | side character, does not reflect actual posts

"Ok." she shrugged, picking up the flowers. They grabbed 2 sunflowers. "Well, I can't carry any more. And you look like you're bursting, so you can start making the crown now, and head back to camp."

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER // THC APPRENTICE

Ok! That was good. He started by using some grass stems, and as he was quite good at weaving, he easily made the frame. It was big enough to fit on the average cat's head! Next, he found some honey that had dripped onto a rock. He put some honey onto the frame, and carefully used the stickiness to his advantage. Placing each flower on so that it looked perfect took a bit. At the end, the tom was satisfied. "Let's head back to camp!" Pinepaw mewed, humming as he went back to camp.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post

ALMONDBAY
{ 35 moons | She/her }
Almondbay padded into the sunkissed creek territory, followed by her leader and orangeblossom. Immediately she caught a smell of something, it smelt like rogues. "Um..guys is it just me or do y'all smell rogue to." she said in a low toned voice, not wanting to let a rogue hear if they were nearby. She padded closer to the spot that smelt the most like rogue. "This must be where mushroompaw was killed, the rogue scent is strong right in this area."she said as she kept sniffing some more. Thunderclan sure didn't need a murderer snooping around their territory. She looked over at the woods as she padded over to them. She didn't see anything, that was unfortunate. She looked closer in the woods, she knew if something had been moved in the woods because she used to always come here to relax, now it was a murdering place, what a damn dissapointment, to think she took her kit over here only a few weeks ago, she felt anxiety flow through her and she thought about how a murderer could have attacked them instead, she shook her head, it was nothing to worry about as it did not happen to to them when they were down there. "You wanna go deep into the woods? Looks like some leaves were ruffled up." she said, looking back at bumblestar and orangeblossom.

@dino. @Dolomedes

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom blinked as suddenly found himself being tasked with the patrol of searching for these outsiders, no pressure or anything. But he was more than willing, he would search. Having someone like this wondering about in theterritory was not what his clan needed whatsoever, they just lost their fish headache they do not need a replacement for it anytime soon. He padded after his leader and Almondbay as they all went out into the territory. Eventually, the came upon the place where this very likely happened. The place stunk like outsider scents, overwhelmingly so, not something like just being in the area surely? Or was Orangeblossom just sensitive to the unfamiliar scent or something. Whatever.

Green eyes moved from trying to trace the areas the stronest borderline scent markers were, and to the signs of struggle if any were in the area. For any reason on why Mushroompaw had been out at all in the first place, they were an apprentice... why would an outsider be in their territory? Was it chance, or was it targeted? And if it was targeted... which if the strong as hell, almost taunting smells suggested it was, then this would be turning into a much bigger situation. They needed to squash this sooner rather than later. Mushroompaw's mentor, Sparrowpelt, had seemed fully unaware that his apprentice was out... but maybe Orangeblossom could talk with him about anything Mushroompaw had said previously they may signal a motive now, for being out and about... this whole thing was messy, but that might be because he was overthinking. Apprentices snuck out, it wasn't unheard of, but the question was, was Mushroompaw the type to do that? Or was it something else that brought them out here?

"Why was Mushroompaw out here... and why were the outsiders in our territory? The scents are so... strong, it feels purposeful..."
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ This totally isn't super late or anything... looks away ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder