Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:16 PM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 05:15 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:06 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:05 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:04 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

—————————

“Oh, yeah, definitely hidden in Darkwater Mire.” Bloomingblaze answered, before Doeflame went on a ramble about the lack of areas with any water.

“It’s those twoleg’s fault f’r destroyin’ most o’ the old stuff.” The large tortoiseshell stated in response “Taking some o’ RiverClan’s territory’s be helpful. Definitely be able t’ cool off better.”

@kittycatburmise

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Mica - Mistlewhisker @isla - Sunpaw
Dawnstar peered at Sunpaw with complete and utter loathing as the apprentice began pestering her with questions. She knew she was trying to be helpful, but the meowing was getting on her nerves. She flexed her huge claws and dragged them through some ferns underneath her. A growl rumbled within her chest as she debated between responding to the apprentice or hissing at her as she felt like doing.

She did spit loudly when Mistlewhisker showed up, leaned in her space, and congratulated her. She flickered her ear sharply in an attempt to swat the deputy in the face with it before she drew her muzzle away. "You're pissing me off." She hissed at Mistlewhisker and fixed her with a seething glare purely because Slytiger wasn't here for her to take her temper out on instead. Mistlewhisker didn't spook as easily as some cats in the clan.

She looked back at Sunpaw and went back to growling and brooding again. "I don't know what these vermin want! Go find me a snake, a fish, and a duck." She snaps pinning her ears back against her head. She'd make Slytiger fetch all of that but she didn't know where the hell he was. That idiot should be worshipping her paws for dealing with this dung. This was all his fault (cause it's not like she agreed to have kits at all). So Mistlewhisker would have to substitute and Sunpaw would be thrown in for the hell of it.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 07:01 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit nodded his head in approval. Had he really done it? He'd taught another kit how to catch leaves! He thought that was pr-ee-tty cool. He'd never really been good at talking with other cats around his moons, and much less with teaching them. He quickly shut his eyes and thanked Lionflop for helping him.

"That was awesome! You'll get it with more practice, for sure! I've had lots of practice and I'm still pretty rusty."

He tucked his tail over his paws, looking at the sky for a moment. He wished a bird would fly over, cascading its shadow below. He liked it when they did that. It was cool! Shadows, themselves, were also very cool! Shadows represented ShadowClan to Thrushkit, and although it was a birds, he still enjoyed watching the shadow move. It was like hunting, but a lot different. Just the watching part! With his eyes fixated on the moving, well more flying, shadow, he perked his ears. He didn't want to not be listening after all!

"Thanks,"

He squeaked, laughing breathily. He was about to be an apprentice, and that was one of the best compliments he'd ever gotten!

"You're not too bad yourself!"

Thrush grinned, taking his eyes off of the shadow as it had disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@goodacacia - Palekit
Old Today, 07:55 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Blackkit vibes (closed)

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:00 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Oh no. How surprising it was that he was bored. He was always that (because his roleplayer is uncreative) oh abd rhen it was fixed, yay. Now yellowtwist was not bored but disappointed. To be fair, it was the first ina bit that Palesong had said anything to him, so unfortunately couldn't complain about that. Still, why was Palesong determined to bother him, besides the small break? Yes, he was great, but something told him that wasn't it. Perhaps pshe-cat just wanted to be able to chat about the secret he told her. Speaking of which, he was very surprised she had been to keep her mouth shut about it.

Why did she want to make flower crowns of all things? Why not try to creat a trap or somethings more useful? Also, he didnt know how to make a flower crown. Although she was right in the fact he had nothing to do. But why would he do that. Maybe he could make his own version of a flower crown, or somehow weaponize it. "Hm. Fine."
[ sorry this post is a little ooc ]
"Yaaaay!" Palesong exclaimed, surprised that she actually agreed to making flower crowns. "Let's go outside then! I'm soo happy we can finally hang out together again, it's been so long... by the way, congrats on being an enforcer! I was super happy for you when I heard it, but I totally forgot to run over to you and congratulate you, ugh, I'm so so sorry..."

"Anyways!! How have you been doing?? How's being an enforcer? Let's find the coolest flowers of them all!! Ooh, I definitely want really bright ones and they'll look so amazing."

( can you post in one of the territory threads next? also i wasn't sure if yellow was already an enforcer in this rp, lmk if not and i'll fix it )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; Today at 08:02 AM.
Old Today, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Palekit smiled with a cheerful nod with the crunchy leaf still in his mouth, "Yesh! Ouf course I-I'll practish!" Palekit shook off some of the dirt and made his measly attempts to groom himself after that flop of a jump. A little more practice always does one more good.

Upon the other kits compliment, Palekit gives a little laugh accepting the praise given by Thrushkit. The kit's apprenticeship is coming soon, yet it felt so so far away. Palekit felt like he could always use a little more learning, but wishes he could become an apprentice right away. Then, he could leave the camp and explore the woods. Explore the pines and cedars that ShadowClan territory had to offer. Even more, there were other cats from other clans. Though he know the boundaries between the clans, Palekit couldn't help but be curious of what they were like.

Curious to what Thrushkit's thoughts were. Palekit dropped the leaf and mewed, "Have you seen the outside world? Outside the camp? Or heard stories of it?" Palekit mumbled softly as he continue, "Or wondered what the other cats are like? Or the Starcave? The Starcave! It sounds like such a great place! I bet it is so beautiful!"

[ @rubberRatroom 2 very distracted boys haha ]
Old Today, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: anytime

ashkit
7 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue [not in use]

ashkit quietly looked off into the distance, bored out of their mind.
all of the cats their age were apprenticed a moon ago, and now they had to wait another whole moon to be apprenticed?

ashkit was very peeved at this. however, they decided to keep it in their head. it wouldn’t be any help if they started yowling in outrage at any cat that spoke to them, would it?
they would decide to wait.

very patiently.

veeeerrryyyy patiently.

has it been a moon yet? no. of course not.

well, they should at least try to get involved with everyone else. what were they doing? they didn’t know.
in all honesty, they didn’t care a smidge about whatever beeswax the clan was getting up to.

but, they guessed they obviously had to get involved with the others somehow..

ugh, this moon was going to take a while to pass.

[open!]

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Today at 01:46 PM.
Old Today, 01:45 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBigBrainO View Post
ashkit

ashkit quietly looked off into the distance, bored out of their mind.
all of the cats their age were apprenticed a moon ago, and now they had to wait another whole moon to be apprenticed?

ashkit was very peeved at this. however, they decided to keep it in their head. it wouldn’t be any help if they started yowling in outrage at any cat that spoke to them, would it?
they would decide to wait. very patiently. veeeerrryyyy patiently.
has it been a moon yet? no. of course not.

well, they should at least try to get involved with everyone else. what were they doing? they didn’t know.
in all honesty, they didn’t care a smidge about whatever beeswax the clan was getting up to.

but, they supposed they had to get involved with the others somehow..

ugh, this moon was going to take a while to pass.

[open!]
Lichenkit tried to headbutt Ashkit
Old Today, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Lichenkit tried to headbutt Ashkit

ashkit

“wh- hey!”
ashkit looked over at the young kit that tried to headbutt them.
“wow, did nobody ever tell you that you should respect your elders?” ashkit looked down at lichenkit with a snide look.

they snickered at the other kit playfully,
“hey, what gives anyway?” they asked sharply.
ashkit then promptly looked around — this cat looked only.. about 3 moons old?
where was its mother for starclan’s sake?

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Today at 03:00 PM.
Old Today, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBigBrainO View Post

ashkit

“wh- hey!”
ashkit looked over at the young kit that tried to headbutt them.
“wow, did nobody ever tell you that you should respect your elders?” ashkit looked down at lichenkit with a snide look.

they snickered at the other kit playfully,
“hey, what gives anyway?” they asked sharply.
ashkit then promptly looked around — this cat looked only.. about 3 moons old?
where was its mother for starclan’s sake?
“You're NOT THAT much older then me." Lichenkit snickered, sticking his tongue. Sure, lichenkit was young, but he had a personality